37' (11.28m) 376 - Kokopeli
Kokopeli is a 1997 37' Hunter 376 offering a very attractive layout with a queen size berth and ensuite head aft and a guest stateroom with a v-berth and insert forward. She offers a 36 HP Yanmar auxiliary, dripless shaft seal, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system, 2800 watt inverter, galv
- St. Michaels Maryland United States
- Fiberglass Hull
LOA: 37' " (11.28 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 7"
Draft Max: 5' "
Draft Min: 5' "
Single Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 35 Gallons (132.49 Liters)
Fresh Water: 75 Gallons (283.91 Liters)
Holding Tank: 35 Gallons (132.49 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
37' Hunter Overview
Kokopeli is a 1997 37' Hunter 376 offering a very attractive layout with a queen size berth and ensuite head aft and a guest stateroom with a v-berth and insert forward. She offers a 36 HP Yanmar auxiliary, dripless shaft seal, reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system, 2800 watt inverter, galvanic isolator, Dutchman Mainsail flaking system, ProFurl roller furler, Lewmar anchor windlass and a very comfortable cockpit layout.
37' Hunter Vessel Walkthrough
From the cockpit, you enter the salon via the companionway and find the master stateroom aft, galley starboard aft, head with curtained shower area port aft, nav station to port, benchseat/berth with storage port forward and settee/berth with storage port forward. The guest stateroom with v-berth/insert and a sink is forward. The auxiliary is reached via lifting stairs to the cockpit and a hatch in the master stateroom.
The headroom in the salon is 6'2", 6'3" in the cockpit, 6'7" in the galley, 5'2" to 6'2" in the master stateroom, 6'3" in the shower and 6'1" in the guest stateroom.
37' Hunter Accommodations
Kokopeli offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and direct access to the head with curtained shower port aft in the salon; and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth/insert. The salon settee starboard forward converts to a double size berth and there is a single size benchseat berth port forward in the salon.
37' Hunter Salon
The salon offers a wrap-around settee/berth with storage starboard forward, a benchseat/berth with storage port forward, teak & holly sole, side and overhead windows with a mixture of blinds and curtains, storage cabinets, shelves, fan and nav station.
37' Hunter Galley
The galley is located starboard aft in the salon.
- Princess 3-burner propane cooktop and oven
- Emerson microwave oven
- Adler-Barbour cold-plate refrigerator and freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Trash compartment
- 2 portlights with curtains
37' Hunter Dining
Dining space is available at the salon settee and the cockpit fold-up tables.
37' Hunter Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, shelves, 2 hanging lockers, storage cabinets, 4 fixed portlights, 2 overhead hatches, fan and direct access to the head with curtained shower area port aft in the salon.
37' Hunter Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom offers a v-berth with insert, storage under the berth, storage cabinets, hanging locker, overhead hatch, sink, fan and a window with door to the salon starboard aft.
37' Hunter Cockpit
The cockpit offers a bimini, fold-up table on each side of the helm, storage under the port seating and port aft and starboard aft seating, rail seats aft, non-skid deck. There is also a lazerette port side on the swimplatform and a double propane locker on the starboard side swimplatform.
37' Hunter Audio/Visual Equipment
- JVC KS-RT320 stereo in the salon
- JVC 12 disc CD player in the salon
- Seaworthy interior speakers
37' Hunter Electronics
- Raymarine RL70C Pathfinder Radar
- Autohelm ST4000+ autopilot
- Autohelm speed, depth and wind displays
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- Lev-O-Gage inclinometer
- Garmin GPSMap 210 chart plotter at the nav station
37' Hunter Electrical System
- West Marine Heart Interface 288524 inverter charger
- Heart Interface Link 2000 inverter/charger panel
- Guest 2450P galvanic isolator
- 2 X Rolls Series 4000 12 HHG 185 P batteries
- Guest battery switch
37' Hunter Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 3JH2E 36 HP auxiliary with unknown hours
- Kanzaki KBW10 gearbox
- Dripless shaft seal
- Racor 500FG fuel filter with remote vacuum gauge
- Marine Air System reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (16,000 BTU)
- Seaward S600 6 gallon water heater
- Wema water tank gauge
- Raritan manual head
- Tank level gauge at the nav station
37' Hunter Deck Equipment
- Lewmar Pro Series 7000 anchor windlass with wired remote
- 33 lb plow type anchor
- Spare Danforth anchor
- Spare Guardian G-16 anchor
- Non-skid decks
- Stainless steel rails fore and aft and stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines on each side
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Boarding gate each side and aft
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Spreader lights
- 2 X Dorades
- Lewmar hatches
- Outboard bracket
37' Hunter Sails and Rigging
- Z Spars aluminum spars
- Fractional rig
- Double swept back spreaders
- Dutchman Mainsail flaking system
- ProFurl roller furler
- Harken traveler
- 4 X Lewmar 40 winches
- Garhauer rope blocks
37' Hunter Safety and Fire Protection
- Rule bilge pumps
- Whale manual bilge pump in the cockpit
- Lifesling overboard recovery system
- ACR EPIRB
- Seaward propane solenoid control in the galley
- Evac U8 emergency escape smoke hood in the salon
- Fire extinguishers
37' Hunter Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH2E
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 36.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Hunter 37 for Sale
37' Hunter Kokopeli
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes & Associates are headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Fort Lauderdale office is run by president and yacht broker Curtis Stokes, a long time resident of Fort Lauderdale and a well known broker for many years in the South Florida area.
Fort Lauderdale is on the southeastern coast close to the Florida Keys, Bahamas and the Caribbean. Fort Lauderdale is known as a crossroads of yachting and is home to 165 miles of water ways and many marinas providing ample dockage for yachts. The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show every fall is the world’s largest attracting a world wide clientele.