54' (16.46m) Monte Carlo - Tack Sea Vasion
Monte Carlo Beneteau 2010
- Dania Beach Florida United States
- Monte Carlo
- Fiberglass Hull
This beautiful Monte Carlo 47' has been extended to a 54' LOA with an aft swim platform providing lots of open deck space or storage for the jet ski. The vessel's sleek hull glides through the water at a cruising speed of 21 knots backed by the performance of the Volvo Penta IPS system. The Twin Volvo D6 diesel engines combine for 870 hp, and the smooth joystick control pod-driven propulsion optimizes fuel efficiency and ease in maneuvering. In the interior, the salon is comfortable and inviting for entertaining and dining all accentuated by an opening sunroof. Designed for optimal leisure and utility the yacht is accommodative and spacious with 3 cabins and 2 heads. Midship is the galley with a convection oven, 2 burner stovetop, dishwasher, and plenty of storage with a clothing washer & dryer located under companionway stairs. Exterior aft deck, the retractable sunroof awning provides shade over a table and sofa lounge that duals as an outdoor sunning bed with a grill and mini-fridge nearby.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 54' 0" (16.46 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' 2"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 29 Knots
Cruise Speed: 21 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 170 Gallons (643.52 Liters)
Fresh Water: 85 Gallons (321.76 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Yamaha 2019 EXR Rec Lite WaveRunner
- New 40" inch Samsung TV
- Fushion Sound System with 6 JBL speakers and sub-woofer
- Underwater lights that change color
- Hydraulic swim platform by SeaLift USA was added in June of 2019
- Large tender garage with water toys
- Raymarine e125 with software version v19.03-00036
- TS6 props with fresh prop speed reach 3500-3600 rpm's wide open throttle
- Exceptional condition, well-maintained. Recent survey and service records available for inspection*
- 1900 hours on twin Volvo D6-435 combine for 870 hp 170 gallons on each tank combine for 340 gallons
- 2100 hours on Cummings Onan Generator model 7MDKBL-5871E Kilowatts 7.0
- Fresh water tank 2 x 85 gallons
- ANG power converter SPC12.5KVA (this is a Euro spec yacht)
- 4 A/C units/zones recently serviced, one for each stateroom and one for the salon
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.