Well Loved and Cared For – Time for a New Owner and Sailing Adventures
Sail away in a beautiful, quality built Sloop designed by Jim Taylor. SABRENA is named after this great sailing Sabre 402. The elegant vessel is a comfortable as she is easy to sail. The owners put on many new additions to have years of enjoyment. With life taking a turn, they need to pass her on to a new owner.
Enjoy SABRENA with all her improvements since May 2018
- NEWLY Polished Dark Blue Hull – Hull was washed with Awlwash and treated with Awlcare (Bottle of each will go with the boat)
- NEW Fresh Finished Brite Work
- Professionally Re-Conditioned Head Sail including NEW UV Cover-Sails by Morgan
- Re-Caulked and Faired Keel Joint- Work done at Norseman
- NEW Traveler Blocks, Some Mast Turning Blocks and Running Rigging
- NEW Fairlead Car Control Lines Feb 2019
- NEW Main Halyard 2018
- Winches have been completely serviced!
- Steering Gear has been Serviced
- All Fluids Changed
- NEW Fresh Water Pump
- NEW Bilge Pump and Hose
- Teak has 7 coats of Cetal
- All Hatch Hinges Re-Bedded
- NEW Bottom Paint-Norseman Paint- NO Blisters
- NEW Zincs on Shaft and Prop
Additional Notable Features-
- CLEAN and READY TO GO!
- Leisure Furl Mainsail Management System
- Updated Electronics
- A/C – Blows COLD!
- 3 – Electric Lewmar Winches
- Isinglass, Dodger and Bimini Canvas less than 2 years new.
Contact Clark and SaraNell Jelley via Email or 561-676-8445 or 561-676-6251 for more information and an appointment to view this 40 Sabre sailboat for sale.
Boat Loan Calculator