36' (10.97m) 355 -
- Key Largo Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
MANY FACTORY UPGRADES.
THIS SLEEK, FAST, PERFORMANCE CRUISER HAS SAILED SOUTH FLORIDA AND THE BAHAMAS BY KNOWLEDGEABLE OWNERS.
Cruising World Domestic Boat of the Year Award model, has striking factory sky blue gel coat, a solid white hardtop, dodger with Macrolon windows and a white Stamoid bimini.
The Catalina 355 delights active sailing couples and families with a modern, sea kindly hull form. The design has a handsome, low profile cabin structure with a long waterline and moderate beam and freeboard, making extended cruises quite pleasurable. The cockpit is comfortable and secure with deep supportive seat backs.
The new owner of this unique C 355 will receive many compliments on the water, especially when flying her bold, bright red asymmetrical furling spinnaker!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' 0" (10.97 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 0"
Draft Max: 4' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Fresh Water: 101 Gallons (382.33 Liters)
Holding Tank: 27 Gallons (102.21 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 355 features a hull design with a long waterline, moderate beam and freeboard, and a handsome low-profile cabin structure. Everywhere you look on the 355, you'll find features that make sailing for the day or for extended periods a pure pleasure. Precise mainsail control is a snap with a 5' long traveler. Long, inboard genoa tracks accommodate headsails from a powerful 155 percent genoa to a storm jib, allowing a balanced sail plan for all wind conditions. The inboard shrouds and hardware facilitates tighter sheeting angles for upwind performance, and wide, unobstructed weather decks for safety. Some features inspired by her predecessor are an articulating forward berth with innerspring mattress, a dedicated filter locker, large cockpit locker with gull wing hatch and available quad-leaf folding table.
- Varnish Finish on Interior Teak
- Cabin Window Shades
- Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim
- Cedar lined Hanging Lockers
- Chart Table with Storage Compartment for Laptop
- Teak and Holly Textured High Pressure Laminate Sole
- Fabric Covered Interior Cushions
- Fixed Ports in Hull (3)
- Ventilation Hatches with Screens (3)
- Opening Ports with Screens (4)
- Interior Lighting LED
- Main Cabin Cabinets Port and Starboard with matched Grain Doors
- Privacy Screens over Hull Ports
- Refrigeration, D.C. Powered System with Freezer Compartment, Front and Top Access
- Storage Cabinets in Galley
- Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition
- Stainless Steel Double Sink, polished
- Single Lever Faucet with Pull Out Sprayer
- Furling Mainsail with vertical battens
- 135% Genoa, with U.V. Protection
- UPS top down furling red asymmetrical spinnaker
- Lewmar folding leather wrap wheel
- Internal Low-Stretch Dacron Halyards
- PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast
- Selden Mast and Boom Anodized Double Spreader Rig
- Selden Bow Sprit for spinnaker
- Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches (2)
- Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet / Halyard Winches (2)
- Mid-boom Mainsheet System
- Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit
- Headsail Furling Gear
- Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type
- Inboard Genoa Tracks
- Genoa Blocks Ball Bearing (2)
- Jib Halyards Lead Aft with Sheet Stoppers (2)
- Working Sail Area: 572 sq. ft.
Deck, Cockpit and Hull Features
- Comfortable Cockpit with Contoured Coamings
- Folding table with storage and drink holders
- Walk Through Stern with Helm Seat
- Telescoping Stern Boarding Ladder
- Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard
- Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Two Aft
- Spring Cleats Port and Starboard
- Large Double Anchor Roller on Foredeck
- Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage
- Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top
- Stern Rail with Observation Seats, Port and Starboard
- Double Anchor Rollers
- LED Cockpit Light
- Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail with Integral Chocks
- T-Shaped Cockpit with Raised Helm Seats Port and Starboard
- Watertight StrikeZone, Collision Bulkhead Molded Aft of the Anchor Locker
- Molded in LP Gas Locker holds 10 lb. Fiberglass Tanks (2) Tank Standard (1)
- Lead wing keel
- Ballast: 6,200 lb.
- Displacement: 14,800 sq. ft.
- Max Draft: 4 ft. 6 in.
- Raymarine i70 instrument package
- Raymarine E7 widescreen MFD display
- Raymarine SmartPilot Linear Drive Auto Pilot with x-10 corepack and display
- Raymarine speed/depth/temperature transducer.
- Raymarine i70 wind instrument package. - with built in wifi and WASS GPS
- Raymarine VHF radio 55E with remote 2nd station mic in cockpit
- Raymarine AIS system (transmit/receive)
- Pro Mariner Pronautic II Multi-Bank Battery Charger
- Blue Seas VSM 422 battery monitor
- Batteries, 8D house, (2), 24 engine start (1)
- Pro Mariner Pro Safe galvanic Isolator
- 12 Volt lighting throughout
- Cabin lights, adjustable, LED
- Custom 110 Volt AC/12 Volt DC electric panel
- Circuit breakers for AC and DC electrical panel
- AC duplex receptacles throughout
- AC dockside power with outlets and polarity indicator
- DC electrical System with safety switch and panel with breakers
- Shore power cord (1) 110V 30 amp
- Anchor light at masthead LED
- Deck light and LED steaming light on mast
- Navigation Lights to International Rules LED
- Anchor windlass, with power up/down switches
- Seaward F1100 hot water tank
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water Distribution System
- Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Hot and Cold Shower on Stern
- Raritan SeaEra Electric macerating marine head.
- Holding tank and deck outlet and valve for overboard discharge
- All galley items, including utensils, cutlery, and tableware.
- Cooking utensils, pans etc.
- Handheld electric windlass and drills.
- All personal effects to include pillows and blankets.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3YM30
- Engine Year: 2014
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 29.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.