1985 | 38' Marine Trader Trawler for Sale
Time To Go- When you buy a used boat, you can often end up having to spend thousands on upgrades and improvements.
Not this one.
You’ll never find a boat with more upgrades and improvements than TIME TO GO! Owner has invested over $80K in her in the last four years – no expense was spared. TIME TO GO features both bow and stern thrusters, full flybridge and sundeck Eisenglass enclosure with zippered windows and screens, auxiliary “get me home” system, Reverso oil change pump, Fusion stereo system, updated Garmin GPS and autopilot, fire suppression system and much more. And that’s just a partial list – for a full list, keep reading:
* Full flybridge and sundeck Eisenglass enclosures with windows and screens (2017)
* New captain’s chair on bridge (2017)
* New master stateroom Raritan Marine Elegance head (2017)
* Smart toilet controls in both heads (2017)
* Reverso oil change system for engine, transmission and generator (2017)
* Removed and replaced master stateroom a/c unit (2017)
* Upgraded to digital thermostats in salon and stateroom (2017)
* Installed Vetus bow thruster with easy docking panel for bow and stern thruster (2017)
* Replaced 30 amp power inlets with upgraded SmartPlug inlets (2017)
* New Corian top on salon chart deck (2017)
* Removed and replaced 5 forward salon windows with new insulated windows (2017)
* Garmin Reactor Hydraulic Core Pack Autopilot (2017)
* GRF-10 rudder angle sensor (2017)
* Garmin GPSMAP 7610 on flybridge (2017)
* Garmin rear camera (2017)
* Fusion MS-BB300R Stereo with MX-NRX2001 controller (2017)
* Installed two pairs of Fusion MS-FR7021 7″ stereo speakers (2017)
* Ordered and installed custom blinds in the salon (2017)
* Headhunter fresh water pump (2018)
* Fireboy 500 engine room fire suppression system (2018)
* Installed new dual air horns (2018)
Contact Wayne Smith via Email or 516-445-1932 for more information and an appointment to view this 38 Marine Trader trawler for sale.
© 2020 Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. | All rights reserved.