Abundance is a classic 2 stateroom 2 head DeFever 44 Offshore Cruiser in good condition. Like so many DeFever's, she has several unique original build options. Abundance offers four over/under bunks in the guest stateroom and her salon port side deck access door is aft instead of forward and the built-in seating is port forward instead of port aft. She has low hours on her Lehman main engines and is well-maintained all around. She is in the water and available to be seen anytime. Price reduced!
44' DeFever Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the sundeck, you will find the galley to port, refrigeration cabinetry to starboard, a sleeper sofa further forward to starboard, the lower helm starboard forward and built-in L-shaped seating with table port forward. You can then go forward to the guest stateroom and engine room access or aft to the master stateroom.
44' DeFever Accommodations
Abundance offers a full beam master stateroom aft with ensuite head, a guest stateroom forward with four over/under bunks and an ensuite head and a sleeper sofa in the salon.
44' DeFever Salon
The large salon offers built-in L-shaped seating and table port forward, side deck access door to port, galley port aft, TV/entertainment cabinet aft, sleeper sofa to starboard and a lower helm with side deck access door and benchseat starboard forward. There is also a liquor cabinet under the lower helm benchseat. The side windows open, so between the side deck access doors and these windows, there is plenty of natural light and ventilation.
44' DeFever Galley
The galley is located port aft in the salon and offers a side window and aft pass-through window to the sundeck.
- Riccor microwave/convection oven
- Emerson microwave oven
- Magic Chef gas 4-burner cooktop
- Teak parquet sole
- Storage cabinets and drawers
44' DeFever Dining
Dining space is available in the salon at the port forward built-in seating and table and at the sundeck table.
44' DeFever Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth, reading lights, night stands, 6 portlights, mirrored headboard, storage drawers, hanging locker, walk-in closet, vanity/desk, carpet over teak parquet and ensuite head.
44' DeFever Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom on Abundance is very unique. There are over/under bunks starboard forward and over/under bunks port aft. There is also the standard ensuite head, overhead deck hatch, 3 portlights, teak parquet sole, hanging locker, storage drawers and reading lights.
44' DeFever Lower Helm
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and includes a side deck access door and benchseat.
44' DeFever Flybridge
The large flybridge offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, a Boatsmen's Industries helm seat, benchseats forward on each side with storage underneath, benchseat starboard aft with storage underneath, Radar arch, Bimini canvas cover and non-skid decks.
44' DeFever Sundeck
The huge sundeck offers a full Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid decks, a wetbar forward with a U-Line icemaker and stainless steel sink, side deck access and an aft access door to the teak & stainless steel ladder to the swimplatform.
44' DeFever Audio And Visual Equipment
- Blaupunkt ACD 2900 AM/FM/CD player in the salon
- Audiovox speakers in the salon
- Toshiba TV in the salon
- Toshiba VHS player in the salon
- Toshiba TV in the master stateroom
44' DeFever Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 48nm Radar
- Garmin GPSMap 182C chart plotter at lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at lower helm and on flybridge
- Sitex Nav-Add 7000 chart plotter at lower helm
- Trimble Navigation Navtrac GPS at lower helm
- Kenwood TS-440S SSB at lower helm
- Horizon Ram Mic VHF at lower helm
- Icom IC-M55 VHF at lower helm
- Standard Horizon Septrum+ VHF
- Polaris HA440 loud hailer on flybridge
- Comnav 1001 autopilot at lower helm
- Comnav 201 remote autopilot control on flybridge
- Comnav rudder angle indicator on flybridge
- Standard Horizon speed log at lower helm
- Interphase depth sounder at lower helm
- Standard Horizon depth sounder on flybridge
- CM5 wind speed gauge at lower helm
- Seth Thomas ship's clock and barometer
44' DeFever Electrical System
- Northern Lights M673L 6 kW generator with 47 hours
- Newmar inverter/charger with remote panel
- Xantrex Link 10 battery monitor gauge
- Lewco 40 amp battery charger
- Balmar 100 amp alternator on the starboard engine
- Motorolla 70 amp alternator on the port engine
- 30 amp shore chord
44' DeFever Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Ford Lehman 120hp main engines
- Borg Warner gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Racor 900FG fuel filters for main engines
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for generator
- Fuel manifold
- Dripless shaft seals
- Naiad model #172 stabilizer system
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Headhunter Xcaliber fresh water pump
- Headhunter Tank Sentry tank level gauges
- American Appliance 10 gallon water heater
- Sea chest
44' DeFever Deck Equipment
- Kolstrand commercial grade anchor windlass
- Davis Seahook 70lb anchor
- 75' anchor chain and 300' cable
- Stainless steel fender holder on port foredeck rail