Following a comprehensive refit in recent years, "HAPPY HOUR" shows in excellent condition. Her beautiful design makes her an eye catching model to this day, whilst her practical layout ensures the comfort of 11 guests plus up to 7 crew.
PRICE JUST REDUCED $100,000, AND US DUTY PAID by a market aware seller for a quick sale. Spring 2018 - All new exterior cushions installed, Bottom paint, Renewed Class Survey.
- Azimut’s Flagship 116' Flybridge Model. Factory built dual Frequency for worldwide usage.
Accommodates 11 guests in 5 staterooms with a very practical layout - (4 double beds with ondeck VIP, full beam mid-ship master) plus up to 6 crew. Largest Flybridge in her class with full teak decks and varnished wood surfaces throughout, and a fantastic Beach Club garage platform with ample watertoy storage. Extensive Refit completed in the last 5 years, Including:
- August 2017 - Renewed Flag State inspection, New 16' Avon Tender, Fresh bottom paint, shaft alignment and prop conditioning, new anchor chain and paint, New LED Lights, newly installed Smart TVs & iPad controlled AV System.
- 2015 MTU Engine and Generator service, Rebuilt Trim Tab Rams, Stabilizer Fin seals, Tender launching systems.
- Exterior Refit included awl grip paint of the superstructure, re-caulked teak decks, revarnished caprails and tabletops. Replaced large Jacuzzi, new electric awnings on hardtop.
- Interior Refit : Reupholstered interiors including Furniture and Lighting. New Mattresses, carpet and bedding. New Audio Visual System with iPad Control, Apple & Direct Tv, and new TVs in main areas, new Navigational programs.
Boat Loan Calculator