Entering the salon from the covered aftdeck, you will find a built-in settee and folding teak table to starboard, entertainment center/cabinetry starboard forward, the galley port forward and space for a lounge chair port aft. The pilothouse steps are starboard forward. Once in the pilothouse, you will find a side deck access door on each side, benchseat and table port aft and a desk starboard aft. Step down starboard forward into the guest foyer and find a guest stateroom and ensuite head with enclosed shower forward and the master stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower amidships. Engine room access is via two salon sole hatches.
Headroom is 6'11" in the guest stateroom, 6'3" in the master stateroom, 6'10" in the pilothouse and 6'9" in the salon.
41' American Tug Accommodations
Red Dolphin offers a master stateroom amidships with a queen size berth and an ensuite head and enclosed shower, and a guest stateroom forward with a double size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
41' American Tug Salon
The salon offers L-shaped seating with a hi/lo, folding teak table to starboard, entertainment center and cabinetry starboard forward, cabinetry and space for a lounge chair port aft, opening side and aft windows with screens and blinds, carpet, reading lights and a Diamond Seaglaze door aft.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' American Tug Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Nova-Kool refrigerator/freezer
- Sharp Carousel microwave
- Princess Gourmet 3-burner ceramic electric cooktop and oven
- Double molded-in sinks
- Solid surface countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- U-Line icemaker in the pilothouse
41' American Tug Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table and the pilothouse table.
41' American Tug Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is located amidships and offers a queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, 2 portlights, carpet, full-length mirror, hanging locker, storage drawers and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' American Tug Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a double size berth, reading lights, 2 portlights, overhead hatch with a screen, storage cabinets and drawers, carpet and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' American Tug Laundry
Bosch washer and dryer
41' American Tug Pilothouse
The pilothouse offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, Pompanette Platinum Series helmseat, a benchseat (storage underneath) and table aft, chart counter and electrical panel port forward, side deck access door on each side, opening side windows, a desk starboard aft and teak & holly sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the raised pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' American Tug Aftdeck
The covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, transom door to the fiberglass swimplatform, molded-in steps to each side deck, stainless steel ladder to the flybridge, storage locker with a stainless steel sink and lazarette access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' American Tug Audio/Visual Equipment
- Sharp Aquos flat screen TV in the salon
- Clarion Pro Audio DXZ445 Sirius ready stereo/CD player in the salon
- Jensen VM9214 DVD player in the salon
41' American Tug Electronics
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine C120 multi-function display
- Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth/speed/log display
- Raymarine 650 AIS Transceiver (2016)
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX5500S VHF (2016)
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
41' American Tug Electrical System
- Northern Lights M753K3 8 kW generator with approximately 847 hours
- Xantrex ProWatt 3000 inverter
- 50 amp shore cord
- Glendinning shore power cord system
- Charles 60 amp battery charger
- 3 X Lifeline 8D AGM house batteries (2011)
- 1 X Lifeline 8D AGM engine/generator start battery (2011)
- 1 X 4D AGM thruster/windlass battery
- Blue Seas electrical panel
- 12vdc outlet at the helm
41' American Tug Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Cummins QSC8.3M 540 hp main engine with approximately 2,027 hours (Clean oil analysis reports available) (Engine serviced annually since 2011 - coolant flushed and replaced, turbo wastegate rebuilt in 2016)
- Twin Disc 5075-A gearbox
- Dripless shaft seal
- Shaft Shark line cutter (2016)
- New Cutlass bearing in 2016
- Marine Hardware sea strainers
- Cummins Mercruiser Smartcraft engine display
- Capilano hydraulic steering system
- Dual Racor 75900MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge
- Reverso oil change system
- Sidepower bow and stern thrusters
- Yachtcontroller wireless control system
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Pacific Fabricators 1,000 lb tender davit (Serviced and line replaced in 2016)
41' American Tug Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Framm A-23 horns
- Lifesling Overboard Rescue System
- Rule bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarm
- Fire extinguishers
- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector
41' American Tug Exclusions
- Seller's personal belongings
41' American Tug Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.