2004 | 45' 0" Cruisers Yachts
Kharma is a beautifully maintained 2004 Cruisers Yachts 455 Express Motoryacht with major mechanical improvements made in the last 8 months. Her full eisenglass enclosed sundeck and flybridge contains not just one but two air conditioning units to keep cool on those hot summer days. Feel comfortable inviting guests as she has a 3 stateroom layout with a beautiful full-beam master stateroom aft including an ensuite head with a jacuzzi tub/shower. Her luxurious warm wood styling and two person galley makes being aboard not only comfortable but satisfying. As for performance, she is equally comfortable and quiet cruising at 7kts or 20kts, making her a versatile craft for any type of boating. The Reverso oil change system makes oil changes a simple task. The remote controlled Freedom tender lift is the envy of every marina, making short work of dropping and docking the Dinghy, while still allowing full use of the swim platform. This vessel is powered by twin Volvo TAMD 75 EDC 460 hp turbo diesel main engines with ZF transmissions and an Onan 11.5 kw generator. This yacht is ready to cruise immediately, in the most comfortable style imaginable.
Many new upgrades including:
• New 18HD Garmin radar, integrated with both chartplotters (2016)
• Port and starboard engine turbos replaced (late 2016)
• Port side engine exhaust manifold replaced (late 2016)
• All Engine exhaust elbows (3) replaced (late 2016)
• New engine anodes (2017)
• Generator water pump and anti-siphon replaced (2017)
• Rudder shaft seals replaced (2017)
• Forward macerator seacock replaced (2016)
• 5 of 7 batteries replaced (late 2016 & 2017)
• New bottom paint and anodes (2017)
• New LED lights throughout the boat (2017)
• New roller blinds in the main cabin
• Aft Vacuflush system rebuilt (2017)
Disclaimer: This yacht listing may be listed by another brokerage and is presented as a convenience to our clients. This is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
© 2017 Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. | All rights reserved.