1988 | 32' 0" GRAND BANKS
Come aboard this Grand Banks Classic 32 to appreciate traditional yacht design. Accommodate friends and family for social outings and sleep 4 while cruising. Flybridge seats 6 or more, aft cockpit seats 4 or more, salon seats 6 around table with folding leaves. Interior has ample flow through ventilation via opening windows, door and overhead hatch. Master cabin and salon airconditioning/heat units for inclement weather. Fully equipped galley up with refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave oven and ample storage cabinets makes preparing snacks and nutritious meals easy and fun. Generator powers airconditioning, electric stove, etc. Master suite has ample storage, comfortable queen v-berth, and head with separate wand shower faucet and shower curtain.
You'll appreciate the hull bottom condition - new finish 2015 and lift kept. Captain will enjoy up-to-date navigation electronics: Garmin 740S color chartplotter on bridge, Raymarine Evolution autopilot controls on upper and lower helms.
"Dailey Double" is ready for you to cruise. Let's schedule your showing appointment.
WALK THROUGH TOUR
Step aboard at side gate. Walk aft to large, bimini covered aft cockpit with teak deck. At transom, see steps from aft deck to teak swim platform and folding swim ladder. Admire beautiful teak transom. Walk forward along teak portside deck inside high, protective teak siderails to bow. Look at bow pulpit with electric anchor windlass and foot pedal control, CQR anchor and spare Fortress anchor.
Walk back along starboardside deck and step up 8 teak ladder steps to flybridge. Note bimini canvas over bridge and bright nautical colored cushions on aft and forward facing seats. Walk through twin seats and sit at starboard side helm with beautiful teak wheel. Observe updated navigation instruments within easy view and full 360° view from helm.
Return to aft cockpit deck and enter salon through aft door. Observe soft color scheme with beige cushions accented with nautical striped curtains to highlight teak interior cabinetry and parquet sole. Note how portside settee converts to double berth by pulling out extension. Turn to starboard, note L-shaped settee surrounding teak table with folding leaves and center storage box.
Proceed forward to lower helm on starboard side. Note cabinets and drawers built into cushioned helm seat. Admire classic teak wheel, navigation instruments and 360° view from lower helm. Step to port to view electrical panel and cabinet for dish/glass storage.
Step further to port for galley. Note ample counter workspace and storage cabinets. Observe undercounter refrigerator with freezer compartment, deep sink with high faucet, 3 burner electric stove and oven, and microwave oven.
Proceed forward and down 3 steps to master suite. Note large hanging locker to port and additional drawers under queensize v-berth. Move to starboard and open door to head. Note vanity with sink and undercounter cabinet, and electric marine toilet. Turn right to observe shower with wand faucet and shower curtain.
Gourmet chef and casual cooks will enjoy preparing nutritious meals and simple snacks in this fully equipped galley "up" to port across from lower helm. Plenty of counter workspace and cabinet storage, deep galley sink, refrigerator, electric stove and oven, and microwave oven.
• Galley "up" at salon level to port
Beautiful teak cabinetry
• Long workspace counter
• Princess electric 3 burner stove with counter cover and oven
• Magic Chef microwave oven
• Adler Barbour refrigerator with small freezer compartment
• Hot/cold pressurized water at deep galley sink with high faucet
Enjoy this beautifully crafted classic yacht teak interior. Soft beige cushions add subtle background to nautical navy/white striped curtains. You'll appreciate how flexible the interior design lets you sleep 2 guests on portside convertible settee, extend table leaves to sit 6 for dinner, snacks or games yet preserve easy walk-through and sitting area for just 2 aboard. Classic forward master suite with queen v-berth, roomy lockers and drawers and full head with shower makes a comfortable liveaboard and cruising yacht for whole seasons. enjoy lots of cross ventilation through aft door, opening side and forward windows, and overhead hatch in master suite. Airconditioning with heat when needed. Appreciate the bimini covered roomy aft cockpit for casual relaxation, reading and easy of line handling. The flybridge offers additional social space for gathering friends and family while cruising and at port or anchor.
• Teak interior
• Parquet sole
• Sleeps 4
• Seats 6 around folding table on 2 settees
• Master queen v-berth
• Master head with electric marine toilet
• Shower with separate wand faucet and curtain
• Airconditioning with reverse cycle heat
• Plenty of opening windows for cross ventilation in salon and master
• Aft cockpit seats 4 or more under bimini canvas
• Flybridge seats 8 or more
• Garmin 740S GPS color chartplotter
• Garmin 541 GPS color chartplotter
• Raymarine Evolution autopilot
• Raymarine ST60 depth finder
• ICOM VHF radio
• Danforth Constellation compass
• Garmin 188 GPS color chartplotter
• ICOM VHF radio
• Raymarine Evolution autopilot
• Danforth compass
• Dynex flat screen TV
• Stereo system
DC CURRENT SYSTEM:
• 3 4D batteries for house and engine start - 2016, in battery boxes
• 1 Group 24 generator start battery in battery box
AC CURRENT SYSTEM:
• Onan 4kw diesel generator in sound shield with approximately 270 engine hours
• 50 amp shorepower hook-up with shorepower cord
• True Charge 20 amp battery charger
• Numerous conveniently located AC current outlets
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
Powered by highly reliable Ford Lehman 135 hp naturally aspirated diesel engine. As the original marinizing company for these engines, American Diesel maintains parts and replacement engines and is an excellent information source.
• Ford Lehman SP 135 naturally aspirated, fresh water cooled diesel engine with approximately 3750 hours
• Cruising speed fuel consumption estimate: 2 gallons per hour
• Velvet Drive 10-14-000005 model transmission
• Cable steering with autpilot
• Emergency tiller
• Stuffing box
• Twin saddle fuel tanks, 125 gallons each
• Onan 4kw diesel fresh water cooled generator with approximately 270 hours
• Two Marine Air V12K-H 12kw airconditioning/reverse cycle heat units
• Maxwell 1200 electric anchor windlass with bow deck foot control
• Pressurized fresh water system with 140 gallon aluminum tank
• Hot water heater
• Original manuals for GB owner, engine, parts
• Raritan electric marine toilet
• 30 gallon plastic holding tank with Y-valve & macerator pump
• Automatic and manual bilge pumps
• Fold-down wooden mast mounted on bridge deck
DECK AND HULL
You'll appreciate full walkaround decks with high teak rails and handholds. Gates on each side deck, transom steps and folding swim ladder provide easy boarding from dock, dinghy and water. Comfortable seating areas on flybridge and aft deck give fresh air space for entertaining family and friends as well relaxing with a book or music. Distinctive light yellow hull color adds unique look to your Grand Banks.
• Teak decks in good condition, natural
• Flybridge and aft cockpit biminis
• Flybridge seats 6 or more
• Bow pulpit with Maxwell 1200 electric anchor windlass
• CQR anchor with chain and rope rode
• Spare Fortress anchor with chain and rope rode
• Ample cleats and hawsepipes
• Swim platform with folding swim ladder
• Teak steps on both sides of transom
• Gates in side deck rails
• Emergency tiller
• Wooden mast with spreaders mounted on bridge folds down
• Hull Imron painted 2013
• Bottom barrier coated and repainted 2015 (lift kept)
Your chance to own a classic Grand Banks 36 trawler and enjoy cruising economically in most any navigational water. "Dailey Double" is lift kept, with recent new bottom job, well-cared for and ready for your next cruise. Navigation instruments are up to date. Mast folds down for Great Loop and other waterway lower bridges.
Disclaimer: This yacht listing may be listed by another brokerage and is presented as a convenience to our clients. This is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
© 2017 Curtis Stokes & Associates, Inc. | All rights reserved.