Dream Fever is a 1986 47' DeFever POC in very nice condition. She
has been updated and well-maintained by all her previous owners. She
offers twin Caterpillar 3208 375 hp main engines, Onan 15 kW generator,
dual Racor fuel filters, Fuel polishing system, Magnum 2800 watt
inverter/charger, isolation power transformer, bowthruster, 3 stateroom,
2 head layout, full-beam aft master stateroom, enclosed,
air-conditioned sundeck, large flybridge and no teak decks. Dream Fever
is a multiple Great Loop veteran. She would also make a fantastic
liveboard, so here is a chance to have a waterfront view and save on
property taxes and overpriced real estate!
Fever will be based in the Baltimore area during Trawler Fest
Baltimore, September 27th through the 30th, and available for inspection
Entering the enclosed sundeck from the open aftdeck through the sliding
aftdoors, you will find seating on each side, a cocktail table, wide,
teak steps forward to the flybridge and side deck doors on each side.
Step down a few stairs to the salon and you will find the galley to
port, cabinetry to starboard and the lower helm forward. The
companionway to the master stateroom and second guest stateroom is aft
and then there is a stairwell forward to the other guest stateroom. The
engine room is accessed through a door forward.
The 47' DeFever offers the popular, large aft master stateroom, and Dream Fever offers a
completely updated master stateroom and head. The guest stateroom is forward with its own
head and shower, and there is a third stateroom/office just forward of the master stateroom.
The master stateroom offers a queen size berth, the forward guest stateroom offers v-berths
and the third stateroom offers over/under berths.
The salon offers a teak and holly sole, entertainment and storage
cabinetry to starboard, lower helm forward, galley aft and to port and a
dining or seating area forward of the galley. Presently, there are two
lounge chairs and an ottoman and a folding teak dining table in the
salon. There are large, opening side windows and a forward windshield
for plenty of natural light.
Dream Fever's galley has been updated with granite countertops and a
Force 10 electric 3-burner ceramic cooktop and oven. There is a Kenmore
Microwave oven, Sub-Zero under
counter refrigerator and freezer with
icemaker, Midea chest freezer, Magic Chef under counter refrigerator and
a large stainless steel sink. There is plenty of storage cabinetry and
the galley is open to the salon. Both the galley and salon offer very
large side windows for loads of natural light.
There is a dining table in the salon, but most meals are casual dining
on the flybridge or in the enclosed, air-conditioned sundeck.
The full beam master stateroom is located aft with a centerline queen
size berth, full-length mirror, nightstands, reading lights, mirrored
headboard, an ensuite head with double sinks and an enclosed shower,
desk/vanity and seat to starboard and storage cabinets and drawers and
hanging lockers to port. There are four portlights for plenty of natural
light and ventilation, and an overhead hatch. The port aft guest
stateroom can serve as a separate guest stateroom or as an office, study
or lounge area just forward of the master stateroom.
Guest Stateroom 1
The third stateroom is located forward of the master stateroom on the
port side and shares the master stateroom head. This stateroom offers
over/under berths that can convert to a settee, hanging locker, 2
portlights with curtains and a built-in desk and seat to also serve as
Guest Stateroom 2
The forward guest stateroom offers v-berths, storage cabinetry, hanging
locker, ensuite head, reading lights, 4 portlights and overhead deck
hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation.
The enclosed sundeck on the 47' DeFever really becomes the main living and entertainment
It offers a hardtop, side windows, carpet, wing door to each side deck,
sliding door and screen to the aftdeck, sofa, lounge chair and coffee
table to port, wetbar and TV port forward and sofa, end tables and
lounge chair to starboard.
The 47' DeFever flybridge is huge and comfortable, with great
visibility. Dream Fever's flybridge offers carpet over non-skid deck,
Radar arch, Stratoglass enclosure forward and on the sides and
Eisenglass enclosure aft and a Bimini top. There is a helm seat with
benchseats with storage on each side forward. There are also benchseats
with storage along both sides and aft and a coffee table.
The 47' DeFever is an enclosed sundeck model with an open aftdeck
through two sliding doors aft, which helps with line and fender
handling. There is a transom gate and stainless steel & teak ladder
down to the swimplatform, non-skid deck and teak cap rail on stainless
steel stanchions with weather boards.
Audio & Visual Equipment
- Intellian I3 satellite TV system (2016)
- DirecTV satellite TV receiver
- Toshiba flat screen TV in the salon (2017)
- Polyplaner MRD 80i stereo/MP3 player in the salon (2016)
- LG flat screen TV in the master stateroom (2017)
- Samsung flat screen TV in the sundeck wetbar (2017)
- Polyplaner interior and exterior speakers (2016)
- 12vdc/115vac electrical system
- 4 X 8D house and main engine start batteries (2016)
- 1 X 4D generator start battery (2018)
- Onan 15kW 15.DMDL3-3CR/1A generator with approximately 3490 hours
- Magnum Magnasine MS2812 inverter/charger with remote panel in the salon
- Xantrex Truecharge 40 amp battery charger
- Charles 12 kva marine isolation power transformer
- 50 amp shore power connections port and starboard with new Smart Plug connections
- 50 amp shore power chord with new Smart Plug connector
- 12vdc outlet on the flybridge
- 110vac outlet on the flybridge
- Garmin 4212 chart plotter with depth sounder and XM weather system software on flybridge (2010)
- Garmin aft security back up camera (2015)
- Ritchie powerdamp magnetic compass at lower helm and on flybridge
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS VHF on the flybridge (2014)
- Icom IC-M304 VHF on the flybridge (2010)
- Standard Horizon Maxi VHF at the lower helm
- Datamarine International Offshore depth sounder at the lower helm
- Datamarine 3030 remote depth sounder on flybridge
- Raymarine RL70C Pathfinder Radar display and chart plotter at the lower helm
- Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder Plus Radar display and chart plotter on flybridge
- Raymarine Evolution autopilot with S100 remote on the flybridge (2014)
- Wave WiFi extender system (2014)
- Weems & Plath clock, barometer and hygrometer at the lower helm
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 375hp main engines with approximately 4,781 hours on port and 5,787 hours on starboard