Tasteful Traveler is a well equipped 2015 42' Nordic Tug pilothouse
model in very nice condition. She offers a single Cummins 450 hp main
engine, Northern Lights 9 kw generator, fuel polishing system, oil
change system, dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge, Magnum
inverter/charger, Sidepower bow and stern thrusters, 2 stateroom 2 head
layout, a Walker Bay 10'8" tender with Honda 20 hp 4-stroke outboard and
much more. The grandchildren are growing up, so it is time for
Tasteful Traveler's owners to sell her and spend more time ashore. She
is a Great Loop veteran.
Seller reports 3.9 mpg at 7 mph fuel consumption.
From the fiberglass
swimplatform, you step into the covered aftdeck via the transom gate
and step up molded-in steps to either side deck, step up a stainless
steel ladder to the upper deck or step through a Diamond-Seaglaze
aluminum/glass door into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will
find an L-shaped settee with hi/lo folding teak table starboard aft,
icemaker and storage cabinet starboard forward, entertainment and
storage cabinetry to port and galley port forward. Walk forward and you
can step up into the raised pilothouse where there is a full helm,
benchseat and table aft and side deck access doors on each side. The
staterooms are below, with the guest stateroom to port, a desk to
starboard, guest head with enclosed shower port forward and master
stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower forward.
Tasteful Traveler offers a master stateroom forward with a queen size
berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom to
port with a sofa that converts to a double size berth. The guest head
with enclosed shower is to starboard.
The salon offers
L-shaped seating with hi/lo folding teak table to starboard, U-Line
icemaker and storage cabinet starboard forward, entertainment center and
storage cabinets to port, aluminum & glass door and Phantom
roll-away screen door (2017) to the aftdeck, opening side and aft
windows with screens and blinds and carpet.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Force 10 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- Nova Kool refrigerator and freezer
- Magic Chef microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Corian countertop
- Teak & holly sole
- Storage drawers and cabinets
Dining space is available at the salon table and the pilothouse table.
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, nightstands, reading
3 portlights, overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/shade, storage
drawers and cabinets, hanging lockers, shelf, carpet, full length mirror
and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The guest stateroom
is to port and offers a sofa that converts to a double berth, reading
lights, 2 portlights, shelves, hanging locker, storage drawers and
The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Splendide 7100XC washer/dryer (2017)
pilothouse offers a full helm forward, Stidd helmseat, benchseat with
table aft and storage underneath, benchseat starboard forward,chart
counter and drawer port forward, side deck access doors and Phantom
roll-away screen doors on each side, opening aft windows with screens
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The bimini on
stainless steel frame (2015) covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck,
transom gate to the fiberglass swimplatform, stainless steel ladder to
the upper deck, molded-in steps to each side deck, Diamond-Seaglaze
aluminum/glass door to the salon, hot/cold fresh water shower, fender
rack, lazarrette access, storage locker and gas locker.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- LG Blu Ray/DVD player in the salon
- Pyle PDA6BU Audio/Visual system in the salon (2016)
- Wiredhome SS4 speaker control system in the salon
- Boston interior speakers
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine C120 Multi-Function Display
- Raymarine wind, speed, depth panel
- Garmin GPSMap 3010C Multi-Function Display
- Simrad AP25 autopilot and AP27 remote and S35 non-follow up steering system
- Icom IC-M602 VHF
- Danforth Global Balance magnetic compass
- Sitex Class B AIS tranceiver
- Weems & Plath clock and baromoter
- LaCrosse weather station
- Electronic and paper charts for the Great Loop
- Northern Lights 9 kW generator with approximately 1,114 hours
- Magnum 2800 watt inverter with remote panel (2018)
- Blue Sea electrical panels
- Blue Sea battery switches
- Truecharge 40 battery charger
- 50 amp shore cord (3)
- Shore power connections fore and aft
- Two 12vdc outlets at the helm
- 30 amp to 50 amp splitter
- Cummins 6CTA8.3-M3 450 hp main engine with approximately 2,878 hours
- Twin-Disc MG5075 gearbox
- ZF electronic engine controls
- Dripless shaft seal
- VDO gauges
- Marine Hardware sea strainers
- Racor 75500MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for the main engine
- Racor R12S fuel filter for the generator
- ESI fuel polishing system (2015)
- Jabsco oil change system
- Capilano hydraulic steering system
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 new air handlers in 2017)
- VDO water tank level gauge
- Kuuma stainless steel 11 gallon water heater (2017)
- Jabsco Sensor-Max 17 fresh water system pump
- Jabsco fresh water system accumulator tank
- Jabsco Par-Max 4 washdown pump
- Vacuflush heads (2)
- Tankwatch 4 tank level monitor system
- Systems and equipment manuals
- Lofrens Tigres TG009311 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote at the helm
- Delta 44lb anchor with 150' anchor chain and 150' nylon rode
- Raw water washdown fore and fresh water washdown aft
- Aftdeck outboard bracket
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Hull bottom soda blasted and painted in 2017
To view a 360 degree photo of the upper deck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Walker Bay 325ST 10'8" RIB tender (2015)
- Honda 20 hp 4-stroke outboard (2015)
- St. Croix stainless steel tender davits (2015)
SAFETY AND FIRE PROTECTION
- AFI horns
- Trident gas control panel in the galley
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (2015)
- Rule and Johnson bilge pumps
- Rule bilge high water alarms (2015)
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy engine shutdown system
- Aftdeck security/docking camera
- Sellers' personal belongings
RECENT UPGRADES AND REPAIRS
Installed fuel polishing system.
Replaced all batteries with AGM
Installed canvas extension to cockpit.
Replaced prop shaft and rudder post driples seals.
Installed high water bilge alarms in engine room, forward bilge and lazarette.
Installed dinghy davit system
Installed a dock box on the bow
Replaced generator exhaust elbow.
Replaced the chip/card in the Raymarine chartplotter.
Replaced all smoke/co detectors plus added a stand alone co near floor outside second
Replaced the Raymarine GPS sensor.
Replaced engine gear oil cooler.
Installed Jog Stick.
Replaced one of two thru hull speed sensors.
Had spare prop inspected and balanced.
Replaced black water float switch assembly
Installed stern thruster.
New dinghy and motor
Installed sound system.
Replaced vacuum flush toilet hoses on port system
Replaced icemaker control board, control valve and control panel (3 devices).
Replaced graywater pump switch
Replaced ZF throttle/shifter
Replaced all 3 ac units
Installed screen door at salon door.
Replaced water heater
Replaced combi washer/dryer
Replaced ac raw water pump
Reconfigured AC elect panel for 240v breakers.
Soda blasted and painted the boat bottom
Replaced all under water zincs
Added shower to cockpit
Installed speakers in cockpit.
Replaced main engine raw water pump
Replaced aftdeck strip LED lights
Replaced house batteries and charger/inverter
The Company offers the
details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the
accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A
buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such
details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject
to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.