Overtime is a 1984 36' Kadey Krogen Manatee. She offers a centerline
queen size berth in the master stateroom, single 90 hp Volvo Penta
diesel main engine, dual Racor fuel filters with a vacuum gauge and
operating/maintenance log. She is a Great Loop veteran and presently
docked under cover in fresh water.
From the covered aftdeck, you can climb the ladder to the flybridge
or walk through the double teak & glass doors into the salon. Once
inside the salon, you will find a sleeper sofa to port, 2 lounge chairs
and cabinet to starboard, galley port forward, head with enclosed
shower starboard forward and the master stateroom forward. Engine room
access is via salon sole hatches.
in the salon is 6'6", 7'2" in the galley, 6'5" in the master stateroom,
6'7" in the shower and 6'2" in the flybridge. The master stateroom
berth is 6'6" long.
Overtime offers a master stateroom forward with a centerline queen size berth and a double berth size sleeper sofa in the salon.
The salon offers a
sleeper sofa (2016) to port, 2 lounge chairs (2016) and a cabinet to
starboard, double teak & glass doors aft, shelves, opening side
windows with blinds, aft window with a shade, pass through window to the
galley and teak parquet sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Isotherm refrigerator/freezer (2015)
- Emerson microwave oven
- Hamilton Beach toaster oven
- Large Kohler sink (2015)
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Formica countertop
- Teak parquet sole
- Pass-through window to the salon
- Pass-though hatch to the flybridge
The master stateroom
offers a centerline queen size berth (New mattress in 2015), overhead
hatch with screen, 4 portlights, reading lights, nightstands, storage
drawers and cabinets, shelves, hanging lockers, vanity/desk, benchseat
each side and teak parquet sole.
The head with enclosed shower is to starboard across from the galley.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
offers a hardtop, wrap-around seating with storage aft, helm with
storage underneath, opening center windshield and non-skid deck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
The covered aftdeck
offers a teak deck, boarding gates each side and aft, deck chairs,
stainless steel & teak ladder to the flybridge and double teak &
glass doors to the salon.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
- Single Volvo Penta TMD 30A 90 hp main engine with approximately 2,447 hours (New engine mounts and rebuilt fuel pump in 2015)
- Morse engine controls
- Dual Racor 75500MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge (2016)
- Mermaid reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2014)
- Aquah Marine 5.8 gallon water heater (2017)
- Raritan Marine Elegance electric head (2015)
- Shaft and rudder seals re-packed in 2017
- Propeller reconditioned in 2017
- Plow type anchor
- Danforth anchor
- Anchor pulpit
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Foredeck storage lockers
- Stainless steel rails
- Non-skid decks
- Hinged mast
- 1,000 lb tender davit (2016)
- UMT tender chocks
- Bottom stripped, barrier coated and painted in 2017
SAFETY AND FIRE PROTECTION
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Rule bilge pumps
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the
details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the
accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A
buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such
details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject
to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.