Yanmar 6LP (315 hp 6 cylinder turbo-diesel) Installed used 2002 engine with approximately 1,000 hours in May 2019. York Road Marine installed this engine in the previous owner's boat and did all service work since new. Completely went over this motor and swapped out the one-year-old turbo and two and a half-year-old alternator, seawater pump, oil cooler and descaled /painted all. Work order is available for details on all the work done on this $25,000 engine overhaul and replacement.
Because the original valve seals needed to be changed, the owners decided as long as the head needed to be removed that they would have the head rebuild and a valve job done while it was apart. The head has been sent to Masery Yanmar in St. Petersburg for a complete rebuild and valve job. This is an approx. $5,000. job and should be completed at the end of Aug 2019.
Last Engine Service
May of 2019. Less than 5 hours on engine since last service.
List of upgrades since purchased in December 2011:
1/2012- New electrical system with auto isolation and combiner, new wiring and switches, new Mastervolt 40 amp charger, new Xantrex Link battery monitoring system
• 2/2012- Prop computer balanced and new cutlass bearing
• 6/2013-New raw water engine thru hull
• 12/2015- New Generator installed, NextGen 3.5kw
1/2016 - New 24" Flat Screen TV with new amplified TV antenna
• 1/2016- New alternator and belts, new Seawater pump, new exhaust elbow and dry stack, new oil cooler installed. All transferred to the replacement engine. new trimtab controller installed. Engine compartment cleaned and re-painted.
• 1/2017- New house battery bank (2-group 31 AGM batteries)
• 1/2017- New Hydraulic steering cylinder installed
4/2017- New Garmin "GPS Map 942XS MFD" chartplotter installed with "G2Vision cartography"
• 8/2017- New starting battery bank (2-group 31 AGM batteries)
• 10/2017- 2 new trim tab pistons
• 11/2-17- New bimini top
2/2018- New turbo installed by Diversified Yachts. Transferred to replacement engine.
5/2018- new anchor rode (150 ft of nylon rode with 15ft. of inch chain)
In addition to a bimini that covers the full cockpit there is a drop curtain in back of the helm seats that closes off the pilothouse in foul weather. In addition, there is a cockpit cover that slopes from the end of the hardtop to the outside of the transom to keep the bopat clean and dry while docked.
This boat has a Bow Thruster for ease of docking & maneuvering,