Pharm Life is a well-maintained Solo/Selene 2 stateroom, 2 head, raised pilothouse model that offers such amenities as a single, fuel efficient Cummins 180 hp main engine,
stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters, fuel polishing system,
watermaker, inverter, Intellian satellite TV system and a clean,
uncluttered interior. Pharm Life is a Great Loop veteran.
43' SELENE VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
Entering the salon from the covered aftdeck, you will find a settee
with table to port, stairs to the guest staterooms and the engine room
port forward, the galley forward, stairs to the raised pilothouse
starboard forward and a lounge chair and cabinetry starboard aft. Step
up into the pilothouse and you will find split side doors to each side
deck and internal stairs to the flybridge. Step down into the guest
foyer and you will find the engine room aft, guest stateroom to port,
guest head to starboard and the master stateroom with ensuite head
Headroom on the aftdeck is 6'6", 6'6"
in the salon, 6'9" in the master stateroom, 6'2" in the master stateroom
tub/shower, 6'6" in the guest stateroom, 6'2" in the guest shower, 6'7"
in the pilothouse and 6'7" in the pilothouse. The master stateroom
berth is 7'4" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'8" long.
43' SELENE ACCOMMODATIONS
Pharm Life offers a
master stateroom forward with island queen size berth and ensuite head
and a guest stateroom to port with over/under berths. The guest head
with enclosed shower is to starboard.
43' SELENE SALON
The salon offers a
settee (Recovered in 2012) and hi/lo table to port, a lounge chair and
cabinetry to starboard, teak & holly sole, reading lights, magazine
rack, curtains (2012), opening windows with screens on each side, aft
window and a split door to the covered aftdeck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' SELENE GALLEY
The galley is located forward in the salon.
- Norcold 12/24vdc/120vac refrigerator/freezer - Magic Chef microwave oven - Galley Maid Empress 3-burner gas cooktop and oven - Grunert cold plate freezer - Double stainless steel sinks - Corian countertop - Storage drawers and cabinets
- Hidden trash can compartment below the countertop
- Spice rack
- Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer in the pilothouse - Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the flybridge
43' SELENE DINING
Dining space is available at the salon settee and hi/lo table.
43' SELENE MASTER STATEROOM
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, reading lights, 4
with curtains, overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/shade, shelves,
nightstands, 2 cedar-lined hanging lockers, storage drawers and
cabinets, mirror, fans, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' SELENE GUEST STATEROOM
The guest stateroom
is to port and offers over/under berths, cedar-lined hanging locker,
reading lights, 2 portlights with curtains, nightstand, teak & holly
sole and a storage drawer and cabinets. The guest head is to starboard
and offers an enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom and foyer, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' SELENE LAUNDRY
- Spendide 7100xc washer/dryer (2018)
43' SELENE COMMISSARY
The Commissary is located between the lazarette and the engine room and offers a large amount of storage space.
43' SELENE RAISED PILOTHOUSE
The raised pilothouse
offers a full helm forward with storage underneath, split side door to
each side deck, 2 aft windows, opening side windows with screens and
curtains, internal stairs to the flybridge, a benchseat, a berth aft of
the benchseat, teak & holly sole, overhead hatch with Oceanair
screen/shade, book shelf starboard aft, chart counter and storage port
forward and a Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer.
43' SELENE FLYBRIDGE
offers a bimini (2017), new windscreen, hinged mast & boom, non-skid
deck, 2 X Garelick Eez-In helm seats, helm forward with a chart
cabinet, internal stairs with a hatch to the pilothouse and a stainless
steel ladder with a hatch to the aftdeck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' SELENE AFTDECK
The covered aftdeck
offers a non-skid deck, teak cap rails, transom door to the
swimplatform, split door to the salon, lazarette access, same level
access to each side deck, hot/cold fresh water shower, ladder with a
hatch to the flybridge, folding teak table and 2 deck chairs.
43' SELENE AUDIO/VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- Intellian satellite TV system (2017)
- Intellian satellite TV system controller in the salon (2017)
- Dish ViP211Z satellite TV receiver in the salon (2017)
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Clarion CMD4A AM/FM/CD/MP3 Sat ready radio in the salon - Sylvania VCR/DVD/CD player in the salon
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna
- Polyplaner speakers
43' SELENE ELECTRONICS
- Furuno 4kW Radar (2010) - Furuno Navnet 3D Multi Function Display in the pilothouse and on the flybridge (2010) - Furuno Navpilot autopilot in the pilothouse with remote on the flybridge - (2010) - Furuno RD-30 navigational organizer in the pilothouse and on the flybridge (2010) - Furuno FA50 AIS transponder (2010) - Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass in the pilothouse and on the flybridge - Icom IC-M604 VHF in the pilothouse - West Marine 580 VHF in the pilothouse with remote on the flybridge - Plastimo barometer and clock in the pilothouse
- Galvanic isolator - Balmar 160 amp alternator with Max Charge regulator - Delco Remy 105 amp alternator - 4 X 8D AGM house batteries (2016) - 1 X 8D AGM main engine start battery (2016) - 2 X 4D AGM bowthruster batteries (2018)
- 1 X Group 31 generator start battery (2016)
- 12vdc outlet on the flybridge
43' SELENE ENGINE/MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Single Cummins 6BTA5.9-M 180hp main engine with 3,380 hours - Twin Disc MG5050 gearbox
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Dripless shaft seal
- Groco sea strainers
- Racor 900FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for main engine - Racor 900FH fuel filter for fuel polishing system - Racor R24p fuel filter for the generator - Fuel manifold - Reverso oil change system - Hy Drive hydraulic steering system - Sidepower bowthruster and Yacht Thruster stern thruster - Naiad 174-1 stabilizer system with Multi-Sea II control panel - Marine air systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 X 16,000 BTU units) - Fresh water manifold - Flojet fresh water system expansion tank - Raritan 12 gallon water heater - Village Marine Tec 450gpd watermaker - Jabsco electric heads
- Tankwatch III holding tank level monitor system
To view a 360 degree photo of the engine room, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
43' SELENE DECK EQUIPMENT
- Muir HR2500 dual gypsy anchor windlass with foot controls and remote controls at each helm - Rocna 88lb anchor with 275' 3/8" anchor chain - CQR 60lb anchor with 20' 3/8" anchor chain and 250' 3/4" nylon rode - Double stainless steel anchor rollers - Stainless steel sampson post - Non-skid decks - Stainless steel rails forward and teak cap rails aft - Stainless steel deck hardware - Portuguese bridge with storage lockers - Windscreen cover - Washdown on the foredeck - Stainless steel swim ladder - Hinged swim platform - Boarding gates amidships each side
43' SELENE TENDER
- 2003 10'3" Caribe RIB with forward storage and a middle benchseat - Yamaha 15 hp 2-stroke outboard - Hinged mast and boom for tender davit
43' SELENE SAFETY AND FIRE PROTECTION
- Jabsco searchlight - Fire extinguishers - Rule bilge pumps - Fireboy-Xintex 5-2A propane control in the galley - ACR EPIRB - Radar reflector - Life jackets and life ring
43' SELENE EXCLUSIONS
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Vesper moped
The Company offers the
details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the
accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A
buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such
details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject
to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.