Additions Since Purchase • Spur Line Cutter added to prop shaft - (2017). • External stern thruster, battery/battery box and charger added to lazarette (6/13/2019). • All Halogen interior/exterior bulbs replaced with LED bulbs. • All window screens below deck re-screened. • New Varnish (3 coats) on deck rails. • New Sunbrella snap on covers for deck rail – (3/2018). • New Sunbrella snap on covers for all windows – (3/2018). • New Scanvik Fresh Water Washdown Stern – (8/2018). • New Taylor Made Fender Holder (on Bow) each w/ two fenders – (5/2017). • New electric start Honda BF15D3SHS Engine on Dinghy w/Battery & Battery Box (2019). • Dinghy bottom (solid bottom) sandblasted and anti-foul painted (2019). • Pilothouse and Flybridge Ritchie compass swung (4/2017). • New Raritan 20-gal Water Heater – (9/2014). • Replaced plexiglass roof hatches on Main Berth and Bridge. • Domestic water external (dock) inlet added with pressure valve and automatic leak shutoff solenoid w/ leak sensor – (8/2017). • Heavy Duty A/B/C fire extinguisher exterior to engine room door. All fire extinguishers recalled by Kidde have been replaced. • Fire/Smoke/CO2 detector/alarm external to engine room door and adjacent to main cabin. • Winslow 40SLOP life raft Serviced Aug 2005 (Service & Recertification Due). • ACR EPIRB Serviced and Certified July 2015 – Battery replacement due 12/2020, NOAA registration current due 5/30/2021 - NOAA Cert. will have to be changed by new owner. • Diver cleans bottom & replace zincs as needed; twice/month during summer, 1/ month during winter. • Embree Marine – Stabilizer Seals (port & starboard replaced; hydraulic fluid leak to stabilizer repaired - (1/30/2020). • Embree Marine – Bottom Paint - (2/2019, 3/24/2017, 6/13/2014). • Extended engine and generator service by Cummins Authorized Dealer, Southeastern Marine Service – (11/30/2019, 9/25/2017, 9/05/2014). • Embree Marine – full engine service (6/13/2014). • Refrigerator 120 vac/ 12 vdc main circuit board replaced (2017). • New Sony MEX-M100BT Marine CD Receiver with Bluetooth.
• Two doors on bridge rebuilt due to wear and water penetration damage – (2019). • Portuguese bridge door rebuilt due to wear and water penetration damage - (2019). • Chain Locker hatch rebuilt due to wear and water penetration damage – (2017). • New “Hook and Ring” key locks installed on three cabin entry doors – (2019).
This trawler offers excellent accommodations and amenities for long range cruising. The forward Master Stateroom has en-suite Head with tub and shower. Moving aft, on the port side is a Guest Stateroom with bunk berths. The upper berth collapses to create a sofa for lounging. Opposite is the Guest Head with a separate shower stall. Stairs up to the Salon are to port. The Salon has a settee aft and the Galley is centerline forward. Stairs leading to the Pilothouse with seating and berth to starboard. Access to the Flybridge is to port from inside Pilothouse. Freshly refinished Dutch doors allow access and egress from both sides of the Pilothouse as well as the Salon to Aft Deck. Snap on screens for all Dutch doors.
Interior trim is cherry with maple insets in a satin finish. Cabin sole is high gloss teak and holly throughout.
• Ultra-leather and Ultra-suede upholstery. • Speakers throughout vessel connected to Sony CD/Stereo. • Splendide Washer/dryer. • Walk-around Master berth. • Water maker is inoperable, needs major service or replacement. • 24 VDC Bow Thruster. • Naiad stabilizers w/2 stations (Pilot House and Flybridge). • Collision bulkhead.
Salon / Dinette
• Dutch door entrée from Aft Deck is to starboard. • Large sliding glass windows with screens surround the Salon. • L-shape settee with Ultra-suede cushions to port. • Sony MEX-M7BT Bluetooth Stereo w/CD player (2018). • Adjustable height fold-out teak table for dining or entertaining. • Cabinet to starboard with storage drawers. Corner cabinet to port. • 12v DC LED overhead lights. • LED Brass reading lamp. • Overhead handrails. • Roman shades and external Sunbrella sunshades. • Alternate hatch access to Engine Room w/new custom-made ladder. • SMX II Digital air conditioning controls. • Xantex Charger/Inverter Readout.
• The Commissary is located below Salon, in front of aft entrance door. • Finished wood and trim. • (3) Storage cabinets. • (12) Bottle wine cabinet. • 12v DC overhead lighting with switch. • Rubber tile sole.
• U-Shaped centerline Galley with bar-style serving counter. • Nova Kool 12v DC/ 110v AC refrigerator/freezer (2008). • Seaward Princess (3) burner electric stove with cover. Microwave/ convection oven – New 2012. • Grunert in-counter cool plate freezer. Corian countertops. • 2 Stainless steel side-by-side sinks. Single lever Euro-style faucet. • Cherry wood upper and lower cabinets and drawers. Under-mounted rack for wine glasses. • Caframo Sirocco fan (2019). • LED 12v DC Lighting. • Round fixed port windows. • Bar serving counter decorative side toward Salon. • 2 Stainless steel padded bar stools.
• Portuguese bridge. • Windows on all sides for full visibility and ventilation w/screens. • Helm station with dedicated instrument console with engine controls. Teak varnished helm wheel. • Captain’s adjustable Ultra-leather Helm Chair with foot rest and flip-up bolster (2008). • Ultra-suede settee with foot rest, cup holders in arm rests and storage under. Pilot berth behind settee with 4" foam mattress and LED reading light. • Pull out chart table on port side of Helm. Goose-neck chart light. • Dutch-style doors, port and starboard. • Overhead opening hatch with custom screen (2010). Raritan Icerette ice maker at top of stairs from Salon. • Ditch bag w/Emergency supplies including Flares and Flare Gun, parachute flares, etc.. • Separate 12-gauge flare gun and Flares under helm wheel. • 2 West Marine offshore inflatable life jackets and six “ferry boat” type life jackets. • 2 Caframo Fans (2019).
• The Master Stateroom is forward. • Walk-around island queen berth with 10" Handcraft custom mattress. • 2 Drawer storage in berth pedestal. • Side lockers with opening top lids in counters. • 2 Hanging closets with auto lights, latches and louvered doors. • Built-in vanity to starboard with (3) drawers and mirror. • Built-in vanity to port with (3) drawers. • 2 Brass reading lamps with LED bulbs. Mirror. • Overhead 12 vdc LED lighting. • LED Courtesy lights. • 2 120v AC Wall mounted fans - 2019. • SMX II Digital air conditioning controls. • Overhead escape hatch with OceanAir blackening shade. (New 2018). • 4 Opening port lights with OceanAir blackening shades and bug screens. • Watertight collision bulkhead access. • Samsung – 40” Class – LED – NU7100 Series – 216p – Smart – 4K UHD TV (2018). • Samsung Blue Ray DVD Player (2018).
• Jabsco electric marine head system. • Vanity with Corian countertop cast sink and storage below. • Single lever faucet. • Cabinets above and below sink. Mirror above sink. • Bathtub with shower wand, single lever control and shower curtain. • Storage lockers. Teak towel racks. • 12v DC LED lights. • 2 Stainless steel opening port lights with screens. • 12v DC Exhaust fan. • Electrosense waste tank monitor. (Sensor requires replacement).
• Upper and lower single berths with 4" foam mattress. Upper berth folds down to create sofa. • Hanging locker with auto light, door latch and louvered door. Drawer storage under lower berth. • 2 Brass LED reading lights. • Bi-fold entrance door system. Courtesy LED lights. • Air conditioning controls.
• Jabsco electric marine head system. • Vanity with Corian countertop and cast sink. Single lever faucet. • Separate stall shower with shower wand, single lever control and folding glass doors. • Cabinets above and below sink. • Mirror & LED lighting. • Teak towel racks. • 2 Stainless steel port lights with screens. • 12v Exhaust fan.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment Pilothouse
• 3 Raymarine Axiom 9” Touchscreen MFDs, all networked N2K (2018/2019) • 2 Pilothouse, 1 on Flybridge. • Lighthouse 3.7 OS w/ Navionics North America SD Charts (Navionics charts Renewed 2020). • Integrated RealVision 3D, 600W Sonar, Depth & Dual Thu-Hull Transducers (for full displacement Hull) – 5/2018 (on flybridge Axiom 9, networked to all Axiom 9s). • Raymarine Quantum 2 Doppler Chirp Radar (viewed on 3 Axiom 9s) with EV-1 Sensor Core – (2018). • 2 Raymarine CCTV CAM220 Cameras day/night (1 to port, 1 to starboard – for improved docking vision from bridge – viewed on Axiom 9s) – (2019). • 1 Raymarine forward facing Cam100 Day/Night CCTV for Clear Cruise AR (Augmented Reality), including AR200 IP Camera Stabilization Module – 3/30/2019. • Raymarine RS150 GPS Receiver networked into N2K. • 3 Raymarine HS5 SeaTalk Ethernet Switches for networking Axiom 9s, Quantum Radar and CCTV cameras – (2018). • Raymarine N2K Network & converter to existing NMEA 0183 on pilothouse & flybridge. • Raymarine NMEA 0183 to SeaTalk NG Converter (2019). • All Raymarine equipment w/ West Marine Extended Warranty & Lightning Protection (transferrable to new owner). • VHF Radios (2015-2018): • Standard Horizon GX2200 25-Watt fixed w/ internal AIS/GPS, DSC & weather alert on bridge. • ICOM 25-Watt fixed linked to GPS by NMEA 0183 & DSC on Pilothouse. • Standard Horizon handheld 6-Watt HX870 submersible rechargeable, floating w/ GPS and water activated strobe light – May 2015. • FCC License and MMSI issued – will have to be changed by new owner. • ACR, AISLink, Class B AIS Transceiver and Emtrak s100 ACR active antenna splitter. AIS w/ transmit/receive or receive only switch) – linked to N2K and displayed on Axiom 9s and TZ Timezero – June 2017. • High gain (6 dB) Shakespeare VHF antenna for VHF/AIS. • TZ Timezero v4 chart plotter software operating on ASUS i7 PC - linked to AIS and Raymarine TZ, license transferrable. GPS, Depth, and AI S all imported from N2K ACER i7 Windows 10 PC dedicated to TZ Timezero V4, 1 Gb hard drive. • Logitech wireless keyboard w/ integral mouse trackpad. • Dell 27” Touchscreen & USB Soundbar for TZ Timezero V4. • 2 APC UPSs; 1 for Navigation PC; 1 for Wi-Fi in captain quarters. • Cradlepoint COR IBR900 4GLTE router (cloud managed) for 4GLTE to Asus 802.11ax Wi-Fi – will require new owner obtain service contract from cellular carrier. • Spot Trace Satellite GPS tracker for anti-theft, geo-fencing and anchor alarm boat location w/internal rechargeable batteries – (2017). • Wilson 4GLTE cellular amplifier, exterior and interior antenna and coax cabling – (2014). • Furuno GP 37 GP (Independent of N2K). • Furuno DS 6100 Depth Sounder (Independent of N2K). • Robertson AP 11 autopilot. • Interphase Sea Scout forward looking SONAR. • ICOM 710 RT SSB radio. • Pactor USB II with Pactor III license. • Ritchie Powerdamp 6” Compass. • ACR GlobalFix 406 EPIRB. • Davis Weather Wizard III Weather Station. • Cable Throttle Controls. • Naiad MultiSea II (6’ sf Fins) Stabilizer Controls. • Bow & Stern Thruster Joystick Controls. • Flow Scan Fuel Monitor. • Weems and Plath Clock and Barometer. • Tide Clock. • Charts from Bay of Fundy to Turks & Caicos. Comar Dual Channel AIS Receiver (2011).
FLYBRIDGE: • Raymarine Axiom, 9” Touchscreen MFD. • Standard Horizon VHF Radio GX2200 25-Watt fixed w/internal AIS/GPS, DSC & weather alert. • Robertson AP 11 Remote Auto Pilot Controls. • Ritchie Powerdamp 6” Compass. • Jabsco searchlight controls. • Cable Throttle Controls. • Bow and Stern Thruster Joystick Controls. • Stereo speakers. • Bow thruster controls. • (2) 8ft. Shakespeare VHF antennas. • (1) 23ft. Shakespeare SSB antenna. • (1) Additional 23ft. VHF antenna. • Wi-Fi Antenna booster. • Electric Dinghy Lift Windlass. • Speakers throughout. • 2 fixed exterior Wilson Electronics 9.88-inch 4G Wide Band Omni-Directional Marine Grade Antennas - diversity antennas for 4GLTE for Cradlepoint IBR900. • 2 ASUS 802.11AX Wi-Fi 6) mesh Wi-Fi routers (link Bridge to Cabin and prove boat wide Wi-Fi). • 2 Wi-Fi CCTV motion sensing cameras with SD NVRs, remote activate lights, siren and 2-way audio for viewing/playback on cell phone. 1 on bridge, 1 in saloon. • Shakespeare digital over the air TV antenna added (6/20/2014).
• Westerbeke 12.5 kW generator (597.7 hours) with sound shield. • Link Pro Battery Monitor (located in Pilothouse) - New 10/2011. • Xantrex Freedom SW 3000 Inverter/Charger (2011). • 180-amp High Output Alternator (spare 120 amp and 105-amp Alternators). • KISS Wind Generator (2008). • Shore power/Cable/Phone connections located in Foredeck and Cockpit. • 25ft. 50-amp shore power cords. Twin 30 amp to 50-amp splitter. • Complete renovation/replacement of high amperage 12 vdc system wiring by ABYC certified Electrical Engineer: new cable, buses, circuit breakers (2019). • New Backup battery charger installed (2019). • House AGM batteries replaced: 3/24/2017. • Engine AGM start Battery replaced: 3/24/2017. • Generator AGM Start battery replaced: 6/14/2018. • Bow Thruster (12 vdc in series with house 12 vdc for 24 vdc) battery replaced: 1/31/2018. • Replaced Electric Horn (2018). • Replaced horn and wiper control switches with new switch panel (2018).
Flybridge and Boat Deck
• Includes Triumph 12’ hard Dinghy with 2005 15hp Yamaha 4-stroke motor and cover. • Plexiglass windscreen with stainless steel grab rail. • Standard Horizon GX2200 25-Watt fixed w/ internal AIS/GPS, DSC & weather alert on flybridge. • Garelick swivel Helm chairs with foot rests - replaced 2017. • 28” Stainless steel steering wheel. • Rudder indicator. • Two worn helm seats replaced on fly bridge – 2017. • New Sunbrella snap on cover for fly bridge console and 2 tie-string Sunbrella covers for seats – 2017. • New Sunbrella Bimini - May 2014. • New Sunbrella cover for tender (dinghy) – Feb 2017. • New Weather Cloths surrounding Flybridge (Textilene) - April 2018. • Propane locker. • Mast and boom stays have been upgraded with 1/4" stainless steel hardware. • Hinged tabernacle. • Garhauer stainless steel kayak holders. • Waterproof speakers (2011). • Taco LED spreader lights (2010). • Built-in hatch for engine removal (Selene standard feature). • Electric winch on boom for Dinghy deployment. • Life sling.
Deck Equipment and Features
• Foredeck bow awning (2011). • Additional snap on screens for all opening windows (no see-um screens). • Sunbrella UV Outside window shades/covers. • Teak Caprails around main deck w/Sunbrella covers. • LED Navigation lights (2009). • LED Anchor light (automatic, photocell). 12v DC Horn. • Forespar Flopper Stopper System. Stainless swim ladder on swim platform. Fresh water wash down aft. • Salt water wash down in anchor locker. • Aft Deck fresh water hand held shower (hot/cold). • Fenders • Muir Cheetah H1600 windlass with deck switches and remotes at each Helm. • 2 75lb. CQR anchors. • 1 Fortress 55 anchor. • 1 West Marine Danforth-style 45lb. anchor. • 200 feet 3/8" Chain (NEW 2009) with 100 feet of 3/4" nylon rode. 450 feet 3/4" Nylon additional rode. • Grapnel hook anchor. • All dock, storm lines and chafe gear. Emergency Rudder Tiller. • Winslow 4-person Life Raft in FRP case mounted in Cockpit – INSPECTION REQUIRED. Flares including parachute. • Life vests.
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
• Single 180hp Cummins 5.9L engine with 5,944.7 hours. • Cummins rated Med continuous duty, commercial industrial rated expected engine hours before overhaul is 18,000 to 20,000. • Fuel consumption typically 2.5 to 3 GPH. • Sleipner (Side Power) SP 155TC Bow Thruster. • 2 Cruisair air conditioning systems ((1) for Salon/Pilothouse, (1) for Staterooms) and (4) evaporator units. • Dual Racor FG900 Fuel Filter. • NAIAD Electro/Hydraulic Stabilizers with MultiSea II controls. • Fuel polishing system. • Fernstrum keel cooler. • 1.75” 316 Stainless steel propeller shaft. 3-Blade Nibral propeller. • PYI dripless packing. • Hynautic hydraulic steering. • 2 High capacity bilge blowers. • 4 2000GPH 12v DC electric bilge pumps with automatic switches. • Emergency manual bilge pump centrally located with a manifold to allow pumping all bilge areas. • 20gal Dual system hot water heater. • Jabsco 12v DC electric pressurized fresh water system. • Whole house water filtration system. • Fluorescent Engine Room lights. • Various Spare parts, equipment manuals. • New Cutlass Bearing (1/13). • New Waste Water hoses (2/13).
HVAC: • New Compressor (1) and air handlers (2) for living quarters replaced (2018). • Replaced/repositioned 3-way raw water manifold for AC & Deep Freezer. • System routinely serviced, most recent: • Replaced thru-hull, raw water filter, hoses and pump for AC (8/2017).