ADVENTURUS is a highly desirable 37 Back Cove express. She has always been moored under cover and stored in a heated warehouse each winter. Always professionally maintained, she is in great consition. The beautiful and classic Downeast profile and design are well-suited for boating in the Pacific Northwest. ADVENTURUS features a variety of upgrades and the expected quality and reliability of a Back Cove. She is ready to go cruising! Call today!
The master stateroom has an island berth, allowing for ease of egress and more storage including many lockers and drawers. To starboard aft of the master stateroom is a guest stateroom with a double berth and ample storage capacity. Opposite and to port is a large head unit with separate stall shower.
Between lower and salon sole levels, there is a mid-ship galley fully equipped with a two-drawer refrigerator, freezer, microwave, deep stainless steel sink, and plenty of storage space. Large windows overhead give the feeling of a much larger boat and add visibility and light to the galley.
In the salon there are two seats for helmsman and crew. Aft of the helm is a L-shaped settee. A shorter settee is on the port side. A large inlaid table offers a comfortable and elegant space for dining. Large windows provide ample light and air while overhead a large sliding pilot hatch allows for air flow. Opening to the cockpit are large swing doors that open to the salon. The transom includes fixed seating that can provide the comfort you desire while guests are onboard.
• L-Settee with Hi/Low table converts to double berth • Double settee opposite with molded end table • Stidd helm seats • OCEAN AIR BLINDS ON SIDE WINDOWS • OCEAN AIR BLINDS (4) ON BI-FOLD SALON ENTRY DOORS • CUSTOM SABRE CANTALUPPI LIGHTS • Flip-down LCD TV and DVD player • Kenwood stereo • Large engine room hatch opens by electro-hydraulic actuator • Premium flooring material • Molded headliner with padded panel inserts
• Princess 2-burner electric surface mount cook-top • (2) Vitrifrigo AC/DC drawer-type refrigerator compartments • Contoure convection microwave • Galley sink with single lever faucet & drop in cover • Corian solid surface countertop • Contoure under-counter convection microwave • Contoure coffee maker • Drawer and doors below counter • Molded lighting soffit over countertop • Premium flooring material
• Cherry interior on molded composite hull liner • High pressure laminate teak-n-holly cabin sole • Molded headliner with padded panel inserts • Island queen centerline berth forward with drawers and storage below • Shelves outboard with cherry fiddles • Cherry hull ceiling • Cedar lined hanging locker with shelf • Reading lights • Multi drawer dresser with dovetailed drawers • LED overhead lighting
• Molded headliner with padded panel inserts • Wide double berth with drawers under • Night stand with storage • Outboard storage shelves over berth • Cherry headboard with reading lights • Cherry hull ceiling
• Oversized head with separate shower stall • Built-in vanity with sink • Solid surface countertop • Full length mirror on door • Single lever faucet and soap dispenser • Shower drain sump pump system • Molded seat in shower stall with storage beneath & locker outboard • Fresh water electric MSD with holding tank • Waste tank monitor • Macerator for overboard discharge • Pump out fitting on deck • Stainless steel opening port with screen • 12V Vent Fan
• DARK BLUE HULL GELCOAT • Vacuum infused FRP construction • Advanced prop pocket hull design • Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat • Vinylester backup resin • Cross-linked PVC foam core • Multiaxial E glass reinforcement • Awlgrip boot top • Molded cove stripe depression with gold leaf style stripe
• Quick Windlass with helm remote • Vacuum infused FRP construction • Port & starboard molded steps leading to side & fore deck • Varnished Teak accent stripe • Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat with graystone anti-skid on walking surfaces • Multiaxial E glass reinforcement • Lewmar hatch with screen in main cabin • Lewmar hatch with screen over island berth • Lewmar hatch with screen over head compartment • Lewmar hatch with screen over guest stateroom • Lewmar pilot hatches with screens/shades in hardtop • (6) opening Port lights with screens • Clear anodized aluminum windshield with center opening • Trumpet horn on hardtop • Anchor locker • Molded Composite bow sprit w/ stainless steel anchor roller • Mooring cleats w/ skene chocks forward, aft & spring line cleats • Pop-up cleats at transom corners • Custom 1 1/4" 316L stainless steel bow rail • (2) Stidd 500N helm seats • Swim platform and swim ladder • Hot and cold cockpit shower • Self bailing cockpit • Transom Door • Seat in cockpit with storage below
• CUMMINS QSC 8.3 600hp ELECTRONIC ENGINE AND MARINE GEAR • Electronic single lever engine control • Vessel View Smartcraft display • 3-zone air conditioning with reverse-cycle heat • Digital engine control panel with alarms and hour meter • Internal sea strainer • Fuel Filter • (3) Engine room lights • 2" Aquamet shaft • 4 Blade NiBrAl propeller • Dripless shaft log • Electric trim tabs with indicators • 6" Exhaust with two stage horizontal muffler • Teleflex hydraulic steering with tilt helm pump • Stazo teak steering wheel • Hot and Cold pressurized water (110V and engine heated) • 11 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger • Sidepower bow and stern thrusters • Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls • Fireboy extinguisher system & carbon monoxide detector • Macerator with overboard discharge
• Onan 9kw generator and sound shield w/ 335 hrs. • AC and DC control panels with polarity indicator • DC system battery management switching • DC breakers for electronics • (2) 110V AC 30 amp shorepower with 50 foot cord set • Emergency parallel switch • Galvanic isolator • Battery Charger, 50 amp • (2) 4D AGM house battery • (3) Group 31 engine start battery • (3) 12VDC automatic bilge pumps • 12V outlet at helm • Bonding system with zinc anode • Cockpit courtesy lights • GFI protected 110V circuits • (3) windshield wipers with washer system • Compass, illuminated • Running lights
• Grey water tank indicator • Fresh water tank indicator • Rear bimini • Extra prop • Chock system for Zodiac tender with 9.9HP
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.