42' (12.93m) Wing - Lagertha
Exceptional cruiser/live-aboard with many upgrades including a low hour Yanmar 57hp engine, Newer standing rigging and chain plates, Lewmar winchs. Northern Lights Generator and inverter with AGM batteries. Solar Panel, Grunert Refrigeration.
- Bremerton Washington United States
- Fiberglass Hull
The Hunter 430 is built to perform with style and comfort. She is fast, easy to sail, stable and comfortable. Thoughtful touches abound, like sail design that incorporates a fractional rig, swept-back spreaders and a full-roach main. This eliminates the need for a backstay and improves sail efficiency and ease of handling. The exterior design of the 430 include a wraparound windshield with cover, integrated mainsheet arch with instrument pod, two-tone non-skid deck, walk-through transom, and a huge cockpit with wheel steering. A slippery but stable hull design incorporates a bulb wing keel and a spade rudder. Below deck are the amenities that make Hunter famous. A huge salon with convertible dinette, gourmet galley and twin staterooms, each with enclosed head and shower. A tri-cabin floor plan is also available.
IJPE : 839.00 sq ft
I : 50.00 ft
J : 15.83 ft
P : 50.00 ft
E : 17.75 ft
Working Sail Area : 839.00 sq ft
Sails & Rigging
- Upgraded Stack Pack System for Mainsail
- Roller Furling Head Sail
- Dyneer Core Running Rigging
- Upgraded Chainplates by Hunter Marine
- Five Lewmar Self Tailing Winches
- One Electric Self Tailing Winch
- Garmin GPSmap 741xs Multifunction Chart Plotter
- Garmin 36 Mile Closed Dome Color Digital Radar
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS Receiver
- Auto Helm Wind Speed/Direction Instrument at Helm
- Auto Helm Depth Instrument at Helm
- Auto Helm Speed Instrument at Helm
- Auto Helm Navdata Instrument at Helm
- Fusion MS-UD755 Entertainment System
- Grunert Passage Maker Refrigeration
- Princess Three Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with Pullout Faucet
- Center Island Pantry/Storage Area
- 5kw Northern Lights Generator
- Heart Freedom Inverter Charger
- Solar Panel for Starter Battery
- Smart Plug Shore Power Inlet
- Various Lighting Upgrades
- Iverson Cockpit Enclosure with Makrolon Windows
- Deckadence Cockpit Flooring
- Danforth Anchor with 100' Chain/200' Line
- Fortress Stern Anchor with Rode
- DC Anchor Windlass
- 5 Hp Nissan Outboard
- Upgraded Swim Ladder in Transom
- Emergency Tiller
- MOB Pole on Stern
- Kayak Racks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 42' 5" (12.93 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' "
Draft Max: 4' 11"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Fresh Water: 165 Gallons (624.59 Liters)
Holding Tank: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.