45' (13.87m) Starratt-Jenks 45 - Nirvana
This 1977 Morgan Starratt-Jenks 45 sloop was refitted in 2000 with new teak interior, teak & holly soles, cabinetry, electrical systems , water tanks and re-built main hatches, costing $80K. Decks & topsides repainted - 2009 with Allgrip ($30K) and complete bottom job done in 2017. Classic beauty!
- Indian Harbour Beach Florida United States
- Starratt-Jenks 45
- Fiberglass Hull
1977 Morgan Starratt-Jenks 45
This antique beauty was eloquently refitted in 2000 featuring a complete teak interior, including teak and holly floors, new cabinetry, new electrical systems, new water tanks and rebuilt main hatches at a cost of $ 80,000. In 2009 her decks and topsides were repainted with Allgrip at a cost of $ 30,000. In 2017 she underwent a complete bottom job. Also called a Starrett 45, she has the same hull as a Morgan 45-1. Clean is an understatement when talking about this classic.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' 6" (13.87 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' "
Draft Max: 6' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 65 Gallons (246.05 Liters)
Fresh Water: 150 Gallons (567.81 Liters)
Holding Tank: 5 Gallons (18.93 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Teak and Holly floors
- Couch: Makes into a twin bed
- Settee: Makes into a double bed
- Teak Table: Spans from settee to couch
- Ample Storage
- Refrigeration: Cold Plate storage, both engine driven and shore power driven.
- Stove: Force 10 (4) burner w/ oven
- Sink: Double S/S
- Queen Bed
- Ample Storage
- Head: Ringaritan manual w/ Type III MSD Plumbing
- Shower: Full w/ sump pump
Electronics / Helm
- VHF Radio: Standard Horizon Eclipse
- GPS: Garmin 128
- Autopilot: Autohelm 3000 (2000)
- Wind/Speed: Raytheon ST-60 Wind, Depth, Knot Meter
- Radio: ICOM VHF
- Stereo: AM/FM JVC w/ CD, JBL amp with Bose speakers throughout
- Link 1000 controller/monitor (2000)
- BRAND NEW Xantex Freedom 458 Single 2000-watt Model 81-2020-12 Charger/Inverter 8/2020
- Marine Air 16K BTU Reverse Cycle A/C
- BRAND NEW (5) Interstate Deep Cycle Marine 27D Batteries 8/2020
- Engine Start Battery
- Heavy Duty Battery Switch
- Shore Power Connector
- Shore Power Cord
- Battery Charger: Freedom 10 Heart Interphase 1000
- Hot Water: 10-Gallon Tank
Sails and Rigging
- Main with sail cover (free foot with full battens)
- Roller Furling Jib with Suncover
- Profurler Roller Jib with Sun Cover
- Spinnaker Pole
- One .75 ounce Spinnaker with Turtle
- Storm Jib
- Staylock Connectors
- Four Winch Handles
- #1 Genoa: 676 Sq. Ft. (fitted to roller furling)
- #2 Genoa: 525 Sq. Ft. (Fitted to roller furling)
- Working Jib: 348 Sq. Ft. (fitted to roller furling)
- Main: 450 Sq. Ft. Full Baton
- Drifter, Reacher: 676 Sq. Ft.
Engine and Mechanical
- Westerbeke W 40 - 1743 Hours
- Year Built: 1977
- Engine Model: 4-107
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Propeller: Three Blade
- Drive Type: Direct Drive (Short Block Transmission)
- 100 amp Balmar Alternator
- Fresh water heat exchanger
- Wet Tube Exhaust
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model: W40 4-107
- Engine Year: 1977
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 40.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1743.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.