38' (11.84m) 34 Trawler - Buddies for Life
Buddies for Life is an extremely well maintained Mainship 34 that provides both economical and comfortable cruising. Her power plant is a single and reliable Yanmar 370 HP with shaft propulsion and a bow thruster.She is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition and will not disappoint.
- Palm Beach Florida United States
- 34 Trawler
- Fiberglass Hull
Buddies for Life is an extremely well maintained Mainship 34 that provides both economical and comfortable cruising. Her power plant is a single and reliable Yanmar 370 HP with shaft propulsion and a bow thruster.
She is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition and will not disappoint.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 38' 10" (11.84 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' 2"
Draft Max: 3' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 17 Knots
Cruise Speed: 10 Knots
Range NMI: 800
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 300 Gallons (1135.62 Liters)
Fresh Water: 70 Gallons (264.98 Liters)
Holding Tank: 34 Gallons (128.7 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- FEATURES FULL-SIZE HEAD WITH SEPARATE SHOWER WITH SEATING AREA
- VACUFLUSH ELECTRIC TOILET WITH HOLDING TANKING, MACERATOR, AND OVERBOARD PUMPOUT
- SINK AND CABINET WITH CORIAN COUNTER TOP
- TEAK AND HOLLY SOLES IN HEAD AND GALLEY
- (2) HEAD ENTRY DOORS PROVIDE PRIVACY FOR FORWARD STATEROOM
- TWO BRUNER ELECTRIC STOVE
- CONVECTION OVEN
- NORCOLD REFRIGERATOR
- SINGLE BASIN SINK
- AN ABUNDANCE OF CABINET STORAGE
- CORIAN COUNTER TOPS
- (2) RAYMARINE C80 MFDS
- RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT
- RAYMARINE VHF
- AIR HORN
- RAYMARINE RADAR
- ICE MAKER IN SALON
- LEATHER COUCH IN SALON
- VIZO FLAT SCREEN TV IN SALON
- MATCHING CHAIRS SEPARATED BY A END TABLE IN SALON
- BERBER CARPET IN SALON AND STATEROOM
- BAR STOOLS FACING GALLEY IN SALOON
- FORWARD MASTER STATEROOM WITH QUEEN SIZE ISLAND BERTH
- CEDAR LINED HANGING CLOSETS IN FORWARD MASTER STATEROOM
- SUN FILTERING WINDOW PRIVACY SCREEN WINDOW PRIVACY SCREENS ON ALL FORWARD WINDOWS.
- DOUBLE OPENING DOOR TO AFT COCKPIT WITH SLIDE OUT SCREEN AND PRIVACY DRAPES.
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
- KOHLER 8K GENERATOR (1457 HOURS)
- YANMAR 6LYA - STP 370 HP (1294 HOURS)
- CRUISE AIR CONDITION
- PRO MARINER BATTERY CHARGER
- 2 8D BATTERIES
- 1 GROUP 27 GENSET BATTERY
- SIDE POWER BOW THRUSTER
- LEWMAR ELECTRIC WINDLASS WITH CHAIN, RODE AND A DELTA ANCHOR
- SEA STAR HYDRAULIC STEERING
- ZF FLY BY WIRE CONTROLS
- ALL 12 VOLT LIGHTING CONVERTED TO LED.
- DOCK SIDE WATER UNIT
- HOT / COLD SHOWER AT TRANSOM
- 2 30 AMP SHORE POWER LEGS
- 12 VOLT AND AC PANEL IN SALON
- BIMINI W/ FULL ENCLOSURE
- 3 HELM SEATS
- L SHAPE SEATING ON THE PORT SIDE
- ADDITIONAL SEATING ON THE STARBOARD SIDE
- (3) POMPANETTE CAPTAIN CHAIRS
- STORAGE UNDER ALL SEATING
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionIn 1978, Mainship launched its first 34 Trawler, which created a class of boats all its own. Twenty-Six years later, Mainship launches another 34 Trawler. Based on the same premise of economic, comfortable cruising at highly affordable prices, this boat will be sure to capture the heart of serious cruisers worldwide. Mainship engineers and designers have utilized every available space in the boat to offer a centerline queen berth master stateroom, full head with stall shower and a salon large enough to entertain in. The galley includes a two-burner range, microwave oven, coffee maker and dual-voltage refrigerator and freezer. Countertops are genuine Corian and all hardware and fixtures are first-class. The covered aft deck includes molded steps to the bridge for safe and easy access. The upper helm station carries full instrumentation, and there is plenty of room for electronics as well. An optional lower station is available as well. The proven hull design is easily driven by the standard single diesel or by twins. A full sand shoe protects the single screw model, while twin screws are recessed into efficient tunnels for shallow water operation.
- Engine Make: YANMAR
- Engine Model: 6LYA-STP
- Engine Year: 2005
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 370.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.