41' (12.62m) 41.1 Center Cockpit - Willow
"Willow" is an exceptional Bristol 41.1 Center Cockpit. All of the key restoration projects are done: Standing rigging replaced, new fuel tanks, galley rebuilt, new air conditioner custon fiberglass hardtop, updaed electronics, davits, etc.
- Annapolis Maryland United States
- 41.1 Center Cockpit
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 41' 5" (12.62 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 11"
Bridge Clearance: 59' "
Draft Max: 10' "
Draft Min: 4' 6"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 80 Gallons (302.83 Liters)
Fresh Water: 180 Gallons (681.37 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The forward stateroom features a V-berth with head and shower on port. The main salon has an L-shaped settee on port with a fold out dinette table, and custom pull out bench settee on starboard. The nav station is on port opposite the galley and passageway to the master stateroom aft. The aft stateroom has an athwartship double berth, and private head with shower.
- Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning / heat New 2021
- Ultra Suede upholstery
- Stereo system, Alpine MRX F35
- Custom pull out bench seat with two storage lockers under
- Fold out dining table L shaped dinette
- Ample storage
Galley was rebuilt with all new white laminate counters
- Water heater 12 gal
- Double stainless steel sink
- Mariner 3 burner propane stove with oven/glass door
- 120v drink fridge
- 2 under counter front loading Sub Zero 12volt (1) Refrigerator and (1) Freezer
- Raritan Pressure fresh water system
- Pressurized saltwater tap at sink
- Seagull X-lF water purification system for drinking water with independent tap
Deck and Hull
- Large full deck awning, covers for toe rails, hand rails, dorade boxes and cockpit coaming.
- Magma Newport gas grill mounts on railing
- Foredeck, deck light
- Electric windlass Simpson Lawrence 1200
- Anchors - Delta and Fortress
- Anchor davit
- Fenders w/ lines
- Saltwater wash down system
- Dinghy davit
- Dinghy, Caribe hard bottom, model L-10
- Outboard, Yamaha 15hp, 2 cycle
- Swim ladder
- Side stanchions w/ lifelines
- Bow pulpit w/ rails
Sails And Rigging
- Keel stepped, aluminum mast
- All standing rigging has Norseman fittings top and bottom
- Schaefer in-boom furling system, with electric winch
- Mack full batten main sail, w/ 5 full battens
- Insulated back stay
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster, Navtec – 17
- Stainless and wire standing rigging
- Roller furling jib
- Storm staysail equipped with track and rigged with a moveable inner forestay and running backstays
- Yankee, and Steady sail
- Hood MPS poleless spinnaker with ATN sock
- Hood yankee jib
- Mack 130% genoa
- 5 Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing winches
- Whisker pole
- Mainsheet traveler
- 110 V AC electrical system
- 12 V DC electrical system
- 4.4 kW Westerbeke generator
- Inverter, Portawattz 600
- Battery charger, Xantrex Truecharge 40
- Balmar ARS-5 smart regulator
- Balmar 100 amp alternator (with a spare)
- Batteries, AGM new 12/2013, (two 4 D house, 1 series 31 engine start)
- Dockside electrical cables
- Emergency start solenoid for main engine. Balmar high output alternator on main engine.
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year: 1983
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 58.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 6300.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.