45' (13.72m) Morgan CC Sloop - Wing It
1991 Catalina Morgan 45' CC Sloop
- San Carlos Mexico
- Morgan CC Sloop
- Fiberglass Hull
Another cruising classic designed by the renowned Nelson Marek. "WING IT" had a complete engine overhaul in 2016 and has only had 120 hours use on her Yanmar engines since! A testament to her solid sailing ability! 6'6" Draft.
Among her 2022 updates: electronics replaced with the B&G suite; bottom painted, transmission rebuilt.
She welcomed in the new year 2023 with new cockpit canvas.
She sits on the water on the shores of the beautiful Sea of Cortez, awaiting her next owner. Take off now on an affordable, well-maintained cruiser!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' " (13.72 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 9"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 9 Knots
Cruise Speed: 8 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Fresh Water: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Holding Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Welcome aboard amidships through either side gate. Full forward is a SS pulpit and the anchor management system with double bow rollers, electric windlass and chain locker. Continuing aft on clear side decks with easy access and inspection points for rigging. Center cockpit is generously sized and has wheel steering, instruments, cockpit table, storage, and access to lines and winches. Cockpit canvas is new (2023). Solar array mounted on canvas top.
Continuing aft is a generous aft area with more deck storage, steps on either side of the transom, leading to the aft swim platform and more storage. Stern SS pulpit. Custom SS dinghy davits. SS boarding ladder.
Below decks and full forward is the guest stateroom with a vee berth, storage surround and below berth. Washer-dryer installed in forward berth.
Continuing aft and to port is the guest/day/forward with head with electric toilet and shower.
The spacious and airy main salon features a straight settee to port and an L-Shaped settee to starboard, with folding dinette. Generous storage in lockers and cabinets all around the salon.
Aft and to starboard of the companionway is the full galley.
Aft and to port of the companionway is the forward-facing navigation station, then a passageway with easy access to the engine room, main breaker panel and hanging lockers.
Full aft is the generously sized master cabin with island queen sized bed, lockers, ample storage and cabinets, seating area, sink and vanity. Bright and airy from overhead hatch and port lights. En-Suite head includes electric toilet and tub/shower combination.
Comfortable living inside or out, at anchor or in a marina!
- Straight settee to port
- L-Shaped settee to starboard
- TV/entertainment cabinet
- Storage all around Forward facing navigation station to port of companionway
- Passageway access to port, leading to engine room and aft master cabin
U-Shaped galley is located to starboard of the companionway.
- Refrigerator/Freezer – top and side loading
- On demand, 12vDC hot water heater
- Stove/Oven: Hillerange 3-Burner, propane
- Microwave oven
- Double SS sink
- Pressure H/C water
- Toaster oven
- Full complement of cutlery, dishes, glassware, cooking tools
- Splendide Washer-Dryer (installed in forward cabin)
The luxurious and bright master cabin is located full aft.
- Island bed, queen sized
- Seating area on either side of the berth
- Sink in stateroom
- Hanging lockers, underbed storage
- En-Suite head with full sized tub and shower, molded sink
- Electric toilet
- Vee berth, double
- Hanging locker and under bed storage
- Washer-Dryer – Splendide 6100
- Hatches with solar ventilation
- Anchor management system with double bow rollers
- Electric windlass – Maxwell 12vDC
- CQR anchor with chain and rode
- Chain locker
- Clear side decks with easy access and inspection points for rigging
- Center cockpit is generously sized and has wheel steering, instruments, cockpit table, storage, and access to lines and winches
- Cockpit canvas is new (2023)
- Solar array mounted on canvas top
- Spacious aft area with more deck storage, steps on either side of the transom
- Aft swim platform and more storage at transom
- Stern SS pulpit
- Custom SS dinghy davits
- SS boarding ladder
- Cockpit shower
- 2021 New rail mounted BBQ
- 2022 New bottom paint
Electronics and Helm:
Electronics and navigation systems located in forward facing nav station below decks, and/or at cockpit steering station.
- VHF: (2 total) 1 ICom IC-M402, 1 ICom IC-M502
- SSB; ICom M-700 Pro
- NEW 2022: B&G suite of electronics: Radar, depth sounder, GPS, Autopilot, Knot meter, Wind speed and direction, AIS, weather station
- Compass: 1 Suunto
- 12vDC and 110vAC
- Marine grade shore power cord
- Batteries: (2021) (1) 12v Engine start; (2) 8D House
- (2021) New main bilge pump
- Charging: Engine alternator plus
- 1. Xantrex Freedom SW-3000 Battery Charger
- 2. Solar Panels
- Solar panels: (3) Siemens
- Inverter: Xantrex Freedom SW-3000
- Electric hot water heater, on demand 12v DC
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
Rebuilt YANMAR 4JH2, 40 hp with only 120 hours since overhaul in 2016!
- Engine: Yanmar 4JH2
- Horespower: 50
- Engine hours: 120 (overhaul date, 2016)
- Prop Shaft: NEW 2021
- Steering conduit and cables: New 2021
- Transmission: Rebuilt 2022
- Propeller: 3-Blade, bronze
- Cruising speed: 8 kts
- Maximum speed: 9 kts
- Fuel tank: 100 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 25 gallons
Sails and Rigging:
- (1) Aluminum Mast, deck-stepped
- (1) Aluminum Boom
- Boom gooseneck
- Winches: (1) Electric Harken #40; (2) Lewmar #52; (1) Lewmar #24, (1) Lewmar #15
- (1) Spinnaker pole
- 1. (1) Fully battened main sail
- 2. (1) Genoa
- 3. (1) Spinnaker
- Roller furling (jib): Schaefer 3000
- MOB Boarding ladder
- Life sling
- (3) Handheld fire extinguishers
- Hand held horn
- EPIRB: ACR Global Fix – v4
- Bilge pumps: (2) 12v electric
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH2
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 50.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.