45' (13.72m) 45 - New Song
The Hunter 45 CC is a great family cruiser, offering a spacious, privacy-oriented cabin layout with an accommodating headroom made possible by the center cockpit design. This brokerage listing is supported by a detailed vessel maintenance log showing proper upkeep.
- Mandeville Louisiana United States
- Fiberglass Hull
This top-tier Hunter 45 Center Cockpit in Mandeville, Louisiana, has been maintained to the highest standard by both of her two owners (fresh & brackish water). New Song features every factory option plus some custom upgrades that make her an enthusiastic family cruiser, and one of the best live-aboard options on the market today.
- Layout: Step below into a comfortable salon that looks and smells sharp, thanks to her well-varnished teak trim. Find the convenient, U-shaped galley to starboard with a nav station to port. Buyers of any height will appreciate the spacious headroom throughout, measuring 6’9” in the salon and 6’5” in the master stateroom. The beautifully polished salon dining table offers seating all around, in view of the forward bulkhead-mounted TV. Large master stateroom aft with sizeable berth accessible from three sides, double nightstands, moveable dressers, and a cabin TV. VIP stateroom forward with a V berth and second head.
- Description - Spacious, U-shaped galley includes microwave, lots of storage space, and a plexiglass separator between counter and seating area
- Refrigeration - 12v refrigeration with side opening door (2021)
- Oven - Deluxe propane oven, grill with 3 x burners, cutting board cover
- Hot & cold pressurized water system
- B&G Chartplotter (2020)
- B&G Tri-data (2020)
- Domestic & Engine AGM Batteries - 200W Renergy replaced October 2022
- Battery charger (2016)
- Shore power inlet
- LED Cabin Lights (all replaced 2020 or later)
SAILS & RIGGING
- Roller furling mainsail (original)
- Roller furling jib (original)
DECK & HULL
- Bottom job in 2021 - sand blasted & barrier coated
- Hauled out & pressure washed twice per year
- Bow thruster, currently not fully operable
- Windlass with remote
- Custom dinghy davits
- Outboard engine brackets
- Canvas fully enclosing cockpit, covering hatches & cabin windows (2022)
- Boom Tent (2019)
- Teak cockpit
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions (2022)
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Swim latter
- Life sling 2023
- All hatches replaced over last 3 years
- Navigation lights, anchor light, steaming and deck light combination
- Lifeline gates
- Emergency tiller
- Fenders and lines
- Engine - Yanmar, 75 HP inboard
- 3 blade fixed prop
- Generator - Fischer Panda P4500LP PMS 240 volt 50Hz 4.5 KW
- Air conditioning
- Electric head
- Electric bilge pump
HISTORY OF VESSEL
New Song has lived in fresh water until 2016, then brackish water through the present. The current owner has kept a detailed log of maintenance since purchase in 2016.
RECENT UPGRADES WITHIN 3 YEARS
- Bottom job 2021
- LED Cabin Lights
- AGM Batteries
- Water Pump
- Radar dome (uninstalled)
INOPERABLE / IN NEED OF ATTENTION
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- Bow thruster currently inoperable
- New radar dome not currently installed
- Built-in coffee maker inoperable
- Engine blower fan needs attention
- Wind instruments need attention
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Murray Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' " (13.72 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 14' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 76 Gallons (287.69 Liters)
Fresh Water: 149 Gallons (564.03 Liters)
Holding Tank: 48 Gallons (181.7 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.