33' (10.34m) 331 - Ocean View
2004 Beneteau 331
- Branford Connecticut United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Ocean View a 331 Beneteau offers a fast, sophisticated, solid performing hull that is a breeze to sail with an effective deck layout and spacious cockpit. She can accommodate 6 with 2 straight settees in the main cabin, V berth forward and an aft cabin with a double berth. The enclosed head is one piece fiberglass construction unit with a separate vanity. This mid size passage maker will not disappoint with its wonderful performance capabilities and enormous interior volume whether you are weekend cruising or racing around the buoys.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 33' 11" (10.34 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 4"
Bridge Clearance: 42' "
Draft Max: 5' 5"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 0 Knots
Cruise Speed: 0 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 18 Gallons (68.14 Liters)
Fresh Water: 48 Gallons (181.7 Liters)
Holding Tank: 12 Gallons (45.42 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Electronics / Navigation
- RayMarine RL 70 Radar GPS Chart Plotter
- RayMarine RL 530 Radar / GPS Chart Plotter
- RayMarine ST60 Tri Data: Depth, Speed, Trip
- RayMarine ST 4000 Auto Pilot
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF
- Standard Horizon Ram Mic
- Plastimo Fluid Dampened Magnetic Compass
- Sony Stereo X Pod w Remote
Sails - Rigging - Winches
- Full Batten Main Sail
- 1 - 120% Genoa
- 2- Lewmar 40 Cockpit Winches
- 2- Lewmar 16 Deck winches
- Harkin Roller Furling
- Aluminum Boom Vang
- Standing Rigging 1x19 SS
- Yanmar 3 GM 30F Diesel Auxiliary FWC with 481 hours
- Aluminum 18 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 3 Blade Bronze Prop with 1" Stainless Steel Prop Shaft
- Ball Lever Ball Valve Thru hulls
- Pedestal Steering helm with SS Wheel / control quadrant
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3GM30F
- Engine Year: 2004
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 27.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 481.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.