36' (11.13m) First 35 - Ruffian
1984 Beneteau First 35
- Branford Connecticut United States
- First 35
- Fiberglass Hull
RUFFIAN is an outstanding example of Beneteaus’s First 35! Two owners since new and both have maintained and preserved her well! Ruffian is a great Cruising/Racing vessel that's well equipped to enjoy an extended vacation with family and friends as well as being able to enjoy club racing on the week days. For those that want the feel of this fast rig in their hands, she’s a tiller run vessel! She is a 3-Stateroom Layout!
Here’s a list of her many upgrades!
- Bottom Media Blasted, Barrier Coated, Fresh Ablative Paint - 2021
- Hull Topsides Awlgripped - 2000
- Custom Winter Fairclough Cover
- Keel Bolt Replacement - 2008
- New Headsail Furlex Roller Fuller - 2008
- New Tape Drive Genoa (UK-Halsey Armid Tape) - 2012
- New Full Batten Mainsail (UK-Halsey) & Dutchman Self Flanking System - 2013
- New Fairclough Bimini - 2010
- New Lewmar Primary Self Tailing Winches (2) - 2011
- New Raymarine C-120W; Radar, Chartplotter, Wind, Depth, Speed displays - 2012
- New Tri Color Masthead Light - 2012
- Rudder rebuilt - 2013
- New Fuel System; Tank, Lines, Hoses, Pump, and Racor Filter - 2014
- Whisker Pole set up done by Sound Rigging - 2014
- New Main Cabin Portlights - 2015
- New Running Gear, Strut, S/S Shaft, Transmission Coupler, and Rear Motor Mounts - 2016
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' 6" (11.13 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 1"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' 3"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- Engine Model: 2003
- Engine Year: 1984
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 28.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.