43' (13.11m) - SUNQUEST
Sunquest is a very roomy and well thought out 43’ sailing yacht. With 2 cabins, and 2 heads there is plenty of room for 2 couples or a family. The out of the way galley is accommodating and the settee across from the dining table is wonderful for lounging.
- Miami Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
The boat is set up by an experienced yachtsman with a classic rig, adjustable genoa cars and an Assymetric spinnaker for racing. Her sails where replaced in 2018. Her primary winches are upgraded. She was recently hauled for maintenance and a new bottom, the paint used is Interlux Baltoplate.......Serious offers encouraged. Don't miss out on this excellent boat.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 43' " (13.11 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 6"
Bridge Clearance: 60' "
Draft Max: 5' 5"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: 8 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 53 Gallons (200.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 95 Gallons (359.61 Liters)
Holding Tank: 21 Gallons (79.49 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Light toned ALPI-MOABI woodwork
- Sole has the parquet look
- Two cabin layout
- 2 heads and showers
- Forward cabin 6'4" head room, double berth 6'7X6'1"
- Aft cabin 6'9" head room, double berth 6'10"X4'11"
- Galley to port
- Salon has an aft facing chart table, U shaped dining/settee and a large dining table
- Storage cabinets along the hull at both sides, shelves and 2 panoramic hull windows with blinds
- 28000 BTU airconditioning/reversed cycle heat
- 4 Hella fans
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink
- 12V front opening refrigerator
- 2 cubic foot top opening freezer
- 110V Microwave oven
- 3 burner Force 10 gimbaled stove and oven
- 2X30Amp 50' shore power cords
- Battery charger 40 amp
- Alternator 80 amp
- 2 new 4D House batteries
- 1 new Start battery
- Raymarine ST60 depth, speed and wind
- Raymarine E120 MFD
- Raymarine ST6002 smart pilot
- Icom VHF with command mic in the cockpit
- New cockpit speakers
- Salon speakers
Sails and Rigging
- Classic Mast with twin spreaders
- Fractional 9/10 rig
- Battened main sail new in 2018
- Furling Genoa new in 2018
- Asymetric Spinnaker in excellent condition
- Running rigging let aft to the cockpit
- Rigid boom vang
- Blue sunbrella wheel covers and sail cover
- Electric 40CEST maneuvering winch port side cabin top
- Upgraded primary winches
- Rigid boomvang
- Double spreader classic mast
- Fractional 9/10 rig
- Electric windlass
- Plow anchor w/ 50'chain and 200' 5/8 rode
Engine and Propulsion
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54HP 925 hours
- Single lever control
- 3 bladed bronze folding prop
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH4E
- Engine Year: 2008
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 54.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.