35' (10.67m) 350 - Perfect Match
The Catalina 350 is well constructed, has comfortable accommodations and is easy to sail. The 350 sloop won the Cruising World Sailboat of the Year award when she was first introduced. These owner's have cruised from Texas to the Keys over the last several years, family situations make her available
- Port Charlotte Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Features, Specs, Equipment
5kw Westerbeke Generator
A/C-16K BTU with Heat
Raymarine Electronics Including: Raymarine Axiom 9 MFD Chartplotter, Tridata, Wind, Below-Deck Autopilot,
VHF Radio (New Antenna 2023)
Garhauer E-Z Glide Adjustable Genoa Car System
Garhauer Davits (Customized) w/Rear Rail Braces
Custom Cockpit Cushions (2016)
Stern Rail Seat Cushions
Bimini & Dodger w/connector-Sunbrella Seamark Material (2016)
Full Cockpit Enclosure
Full Cockpit Sunscreen Around Bimini (2016)
Sunbrella Hatch Covers (2017)
Portal Lenses (New 2016)
Dimmable & Color Adjustable LED Cabin Lighting (12v)
23” Flat Screen LED TV, Stowable
Electric Fresh Water Head
The Catalina 350 sloop won the Cruising World Sailboat of the Year award when she was first introduced. It’s easy to understand why because her design incorporates many great features usually only found in larger vessels.
These include a 13´ beam, making her feel like most 40´vessels inside, while ensuring easy handling for a couple. Her rig with roller furling genoa, self-tailing winches and sail controls which are led aft to the cockpit, seem to take the all the work out of sailing. A large 7’ cockpit with bimini, deep coamings and high seat backs make the cockpit another living room. She also has Catalina’s Trademark wide weather decks, tall life lines and inboard shrouds allowing for safe movement on board. A truly divided anchor locker has double rollers and an electric windlass.
Perfect Match II interior offers 6’7” headroom, two private, large cabins with centerline berth forward. Additional amenities include a double entry head with a separate stall shower (sump pump new 2022), Raritan Marine Elegance electric toilet/new 2019, spacious main salon with multiple table options which can accommodate three more overnight guests if desired and a true U-shaped sea galley that will satisfy any cook. The air conditioning/heat will keep you comfortable in any climate and the generator will let you do it at any time. There is abundant storage which is great for extended cruising or for living-a-board.
The Catalina 350 has one of the most logical and useful layouts of any boat under 45’. Her 13’ beam and 7’ of headroom make her feel like a much larger boat. Most people think she is 38-40’. Her interior is all teak. No mystery wood and a lot of the wood is solid teak including the tables, fiddles, companionway steps, trim and door edges. Numerous opening ports and overhead hatches provide plenty of ventilation and natural light.
A stand-out feature of this model is her unique ability to have multiple table configurations in the salon. The starboard settee can be a settee/berth or can be easily converted to two comfortable seats with a small table in between. This becomes a great spot for a game of cards or happy hour with cocktails and snacks. The huge port side dinette can seat 6 around it. In addition, the huge table can disappear to its area in the aft cabin where it is stored vertically out of the way against the hull and the smaller cocktail table can take its place. This option really opens-up the interior.
The aft end of the port settee doubles as a seat for the nav station. Directly opposite of the nav station is the U-shaped galley. The galley has refrigeration/freezer, double stainless steel sinks, propane stove and oven, microwave and lots of cabinets for dinnerware and supplies and a large dry locker for groceries.
The master stateroom forward has a centerline berth, hanging lockers and drawer storage plus a private door to the oversized head that has a separate stall shower, vanity with sink, medicine cabinet and toilet. Few boats of this size have a really workable head with a separate shower stall.
The private aft cabin is equally as large as the master with a double berth and has its own storage with hanging lockers as well as aft access to the engine and transmission.
Besides the obvious cabinets, storage is everywhere in this boat: Behind the settees, under the settees, under the berths, under the cabin sole and even in the bilges. All the drawers have slides and all the lockers have ventilated teak doors.
- Varnished teak throughout
- Teak and Holly cabin sole
- Convertible dinette and main cabin tables
- Large separate shower stall
Well-equipped, U-shaped galley conveniently located right at the companionway where you can easily access it underway. Lots of counter space and storage.
- Propane 2-burner stove w/ oven and cockpit locker for 6 gallon tank and a second spare tank in the spare tank locker
- Twin stainless steel DEEP sinks
- Pressure hot/cold water/freshwater pump new 2022
- 2 fresh water tanks/55gal and 23gal
- 6 gal Hot water heater and waste heat from engine/new 2020
- 12V refrigerator & freezer system 3cu ft each. Fridge has top and front loading doors and freezer is top loading. Foot pump for pumping out water
- Multiple storage areas, drawers, cabinets, built in cutting board and counter space
- Raymarine Axiom 9 MFD (Chart Plotter)new 2021
- Raymarine I50 Tridata: Depth, Speed and Log/new 2021
- Raymarine Wind Instrument (New 2017)
- Raymarine Below Deck Autopilot
- Raymarine Flexgate Compass
- NMEA 2k network/new 2021
- Scanstrut Self-leveling Radar mount/Radar not operating with new plotter
- VHF Radio (New antenna 2023)
- Stereo system
- Pair of waterproof cockpit speakers
- Pair of interior speakers
- 5kw Westerbeke generator (566 Hrs) w/ sound enclosure; remote instrument panel
- D.C. Electrical system w/safety switch & panel w/breakers as well as amp meters
- Sterling Procharge Ultra battery charger/new 2022
- Batteries are group GC2 215 AH (4 batts, 2 banks, 430 ah)2020
- A.C. dockside power w/6 outlets, polarity indicator & breakers
- 50 amp Battery charger
- Echo Charger for Starting Battery
- 30 amp 120VAC shore power
- Shore power cord/and spare cord both 30 amp
- Inverter 2300 watt
- Dimmable and color adjustable LED cabin lighting (12v)
- Original cabin lights converted to LED
- Anchor, deck, steaming lights all LED/new 2023
- Deck light & steaming light on mast
- Navigation lights
- Blue Sea AC digital instrument - Volts/Amps/Kw/Hertz
- Blue Sea DC digital instrument - Volts/Amps
- 23” Flat Screen TV, Stowable
- Electric fresh water head
Cockpit & Deck
- Bimini and Dodger, w/connector -Sunbrella Seamark material (2016)
- Stainless Steel grab bars full length of Bimini, port and starboard
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- Full Cockpit Sunscreen around Bimini (2016)
- Hatch covers, Sunbrella (2017)
- Portal lenses (New 2016)
- Removable teak cockpit doors
- Helm Drink Holder (Custom to 350)
- Grill/Life sling
- Fiberglass Cockpit Table with (2) two wing leaves and storage
- Helm and Cockpit Table Cover Sunbrella
- Custom cockpit cushions (2016)
- Stern rail seating w/cushions
- Garhauer Davits (Customized) with rear rail braces
- Telescoping boarding ladder
- Transom Hot/cold shower
- Open transom
- Sugar scoop transom w/ seats/storage under (note later boats did not have this storage)
- Electric windlass with foot switches
- Split foredeck anchor storage
- Mantus 45 lb.w/80’ chain & 150' rode (approximate)
- Fortress w/20' chain & 100' rode (approximate)
- LED anchor light
- It should be noted how well set up the bow rollers and anchor locker is on the Catalina 350. This boat can easily handle larger anchors and more chain and rode than most boats that are 45’.
- Auxillary tiller with deck plate key access
- HUGE cockpit storage. Starboard cockpit locker is huge and has two shelfs. There is both port and starboard aft cockpit lazarette storage and there is also storage in the swim platform. (For example, the starboard swim platform storage can hold three to four 6 gallon fuel or water jugs. Later 350 models had no easy access to this storage.)
- Foss Foam rudder, seals and bushings/new 2020
- Shaft shark line cutter/new 2020
Sails & Rigging
As with most Catalina Yachts, all the deck and sailing equipment is oversized. For example, the halyard winches on a Catalina are the size of most builders smaller Genoa winches.
Air Draft under 52’ excluding antennas
Mainsail and Genoa/new 2019
- Lines led aft to cockpit including mainsail furling
- In Mast furling mainsail
- Roller furling genoa 130%
- Double spreader mast rig
- Split backstay
- Garhauer E-Z Glide Adjustable Genoa Car System, Control from Cockpit
- Solid boom vang
- Two Harken #44 self-tailing 2 speed genoa winches (the Catalina 350 was about the only model to have more expensive Harken and not Lewmar winches)
- Portside Harken #40 self-tailing 2 speed cabin top winches w/ 6 line stoppers
- New 2023/Standing rigging, anchor light (LED), VHF antenna, Steaming and deck light/LED
Engine & Mechanical
- Dometic Marine Air Systems – 16K BTU Air conditioning w/ heat. Vents in Salon, aft cabin and forward cabin
- 35hp Universal M35BC diesel engine. (2400 hours). New raw water pump 2019. New mixing elbow 2021. Great engine access by removing ladder and forward box and opening up the box from the aft cabin. Easily serviced.
- New heat exchanger /2021
- Pedestal steering w/brake, single lever engine controls
- (2) Bilge pumps - One manual & One electric/new 2019
- Bilge blower
- Extra prop zincs and engine zincs
- Maintenance spares for engines
- Maintenance Records Available
- Many original manuals
Fresh Water Tank
78 Gal (Plastic)
1 X 39 Gal (Aluminum)
1 X 22 Gal (Plastic)
She is currently scheduled to have an exterior wash, compound and wax.
Call Bud Mueller to see this Catalina 350 at 248 343 0599.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Pier One Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 35' " (10.67 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.