38' (11.71m) -
'How often does a one owner boat, in well maintained and in excellent condition, find its way onto the market? The answer? Not often. ' "Gaia" is a fine example of the sought after Catalina 380 and has benefited from pride of ownership.
- Pasadena Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Preferred Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 38' 5" (11.71 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: ' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The perfect sailboat for those who want to experience the thrill of the open sea in comfort and style.
Built with the highest standards of craftsmanship and engineering, the Catalina 380 is a true masterpiece of design. With a spacious and well-appointed interior, this sailboat offers all the amenities of home, including a fully equipped galley, comfortable sleeping quarters, and a luxurious salon.
But it's not just the interior that sets the Catalina 380 apart. With a sleek and elegant hull design, this sailboat is built for speed and performance on the water. The rigging is easy to handle with all lines led aft making it a breeze to sail solo or with a crew.
Whether you're looking to set sail for a weekend getaway or embark on a long-term cruising adventure, the Catalina 380 is the sailboat for you. Its reliable performance and luxurious amenities make it the perfect vessel for all your sailing needs.
So why wait? Come experience the joy of sailing on the Catalina 380 today!
Below deck the varnished teak interior bulkheads, cabinets, and joinery speak of the quality that goes into making the Catalina 380. Nine opening hatches assure abundant light and ventilation throughout the main cabin. The teak navigation desk is mid ships. It comes with a swivel chair and plenty of space for any one of the several available entertainment and navigation electronics packages. The owner's cabin aft is highlighted by the oversize double berth, with numerous storage bins and lockers within arm's reach. Two separate dressing areas, each with upholstered seat and hanging locker, allow plenty of room to move about in this private retreat. The spacious owner's cabin features numerous lockers, cabinets, and drawers. The reading lamps, abundant natural light and ventilation, and comfortable seating make this cabin an inviting retreat. Stateroom with Center Line Bed
- Forward Vee Stateroom features Inner Spring Mattress with Filler Cushion
- Aft Owner Stateroom with Center Line Queen Bed with Inner Spring Mattress
- Cabinetry and Cedar Lined Clothes Lockers
- U Shaped Dining Area with Adjustable Hi Lo Teak Table
- Settee with Storage Below
- Navigation Desk with both 12V and 120V Panels
- Teak and Holly Cabin Soles
The galley has all the conveniences and space to prepare gourmet meals aboard. Amenities include a three-burner stainless gimbaled LP gas stove with oven, polished stainless double sink, and truly cavernous icebox with convenient front access door. Meal preparation and clean-up are easy with custom molded one-piece countertops and an integrated countertop butcher block - trash chute.
- Refrigeration with Freezer
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Three Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- Large Pots and Pans Storage
- Large Pantry Style Cupboards
Sails and Rigging
Thoughtfully equipped with an Offshore Capable Rig. Double spreader mast with in line uppers, intermediates, fore and aft lowers, forestay and backstay. The shrouds are inboard which means you can achieve a narrower sheating angle as well as the ability to carry larger Genoas.
- Mac Pac Sail Bag with Lazy Jacks
- Genoa Sail
- Fully Battened Main Sail
- Spinnaker Pole
- Schaefer Genoa Furler
- Genoa Tracks with Adjustable Cars
- Line Clutches and Mesh Line Bags
- 2 x #54 Lewmar ST Sheet Winches w / Covers
- 2 x #40 Cabin Top Winches w / Covers
Cockpit and Deck
The Cockpit affords excellent visibilty forward. There is a centerline Cockpit Table with drop leafs, drinks storage and sizable seating areas. Aft is a stern boarding ladder , hot and cold shower and two large storage lockers.
- Large Bimini Top with Removable Connector to Dodger
- Dodger with Clear Panels and Covers
- Stern Rail Seats with Cushions and Bolsters
- Walk Through Transom
- Wide decks, non skidded for additional safety with easy to access.
- Double Life Lines with Rail Gates
- Extruded Aluminum Toe Rail
- Dinghy Davits
- Double Anchor Pulpit
- 15 KG Claw Anchor with Chain and Rode
- New Bottom Paint in March 2022.
Mechanical and Electrical
- 12 V and 120 V Electrical Panels
- 2 x 8K BTU AC Systems w Reverse Cycle Heat
- AC Digital SMX Controls
- 2 x AGM House Battery Bank
- Battery Charger
- Battery Selector Switches
- Garmin 740s Chart Plotter / Radar
- ST60 Wind Machine
- ST60 Depth
- ST60 Speed
- Binnacle Compass
- VHF Remote Ram Mic
- ICOM VHF Radio
- Clock and Barometer
- Dinghy and Electric Torqueedo Outboard are not included in the sale but can be purchased separately.
- Owners Artwork and Personal Belongings do not convey with the yacht.
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with PY approved corresponding Florida licensed yacht brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.