47' (14.61m) 470 - Mon Ami
New on the market, this single-owner, well-maintained Catalina 470 is ready to fulfill any cruiser's dreams!
- Marina Del Rey California United States
- Fiberglass Hull
New on the market, this single-owner, well-maintained Catalina 470 is ready to fulfill any cruiser's dreams.
Jump onboard this ready-to-go cruiser for wonderful family summers or a life escapade around the World.
She offers a spacious, comfortable, safe, and well-protected cockpit thanks to her hard-top dodger & bimini.
Her grandiose interior is bright, well-ventilated, exquisitely comfortable & homely.
Easy sailing double or single-handled.
THE TENDER IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ASKING PRICE.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 47' 11" (14.61 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 14' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 7' 10"
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 88 Gallons (333.12 Liters)
Fresh Water: 214 Gallons (810.08 Liters)
Holding Tank: 66 Gallons (249.84 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- LOA = 47’ 11”
- Hull Lenght = 46’ 4”
- Beam = 14’
- Draft = 7’10”
- Yanmar Diesel Engine 75 HP.
- Hard Top Dodger & Bimini. Wheel, Cockpit Table & Winches Covers.
- 2 x Primary Winches Harken 70 2 x speed.
- Main Sail & Genoa on Furling System.
- Lewmar Bow Thruster.
- 2 x Primary Winches Harken 70 2 x Speed.
- 2 x Secondary Winches Harken 44 Double Speed (One is electrical).
- Tender Lift Davits.
- Raymarine Hybridtouch Axiom Chartplotter.
- Raymarine Doppler Radar.
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 6002.
- Raymarine Wind/Speed/Depth ST 60 +
- Jensen Radio/CD Player/Sirius/MP3 + BOSE Entertainment System
- Bose Cockpit Speakers
- Jensen DVD Player
- Samsung Flat Screen TV
- VHF Marine Icom IC-M422
- Portable VHF Remote Horizon.
- Shore Power 110V
- DC 12V
- MagACnum Charger / Inverter.
- Profile Water, Holding tank Monitoring System
- Sharp Carousel Microwave
- Seaward Princess 3 propane burners & stove.
- Fridge top and front load.
- Freezer top load
- Extractor hood.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
- Engine Year: 2008
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 75.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 602.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.