42' (12.95m) SABRE 426 - ACADIA
One of the acclaimed Sabre 426's, ACADIA does all things well. With her self-tacking headsail, she can be single-handed. The two cabin layout allows abundant comfort for two couples. Shoal draft, intercoastal capable and Sabre quality combine in an excellent cruiser / racer.
- BRISTOL Rhode Island United States
- SABRE 426
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 42' 6" (12.95 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 5"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 2"
Draft Min: 5' 2"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Fresh Water: 120 Gallons (454.25 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
ACADIA features an owner's cabin forward with large Vee berth and a guest quarter cabin aft with a double-berth, both served by a single head
compartment with separate shower stall.
To starboard at the companionway is a U-shaped galley; to port is a sit-down nav station. Main saloon offers seating on both sides with a bulkheadmounted table that opens to accommodate as many as six.
Interior trim, bulkheads and cabinets are finished in varnished cherry with teak and holly cabin sole. Upholstery is blue Ultrasuede. Headliner is white
whisper-wall. Stainless portlights all open. Six Lewmar opening hatches provide light and ventilation.
Handholds are just where they should be. Interior ergonomics work with wide doorways, gradual steps, comfortable seating and plenty of headroom.
Storage lockers are generous. Sabre quality is evident throughout.
- RAYMARINE ST6001+ autopilot w/400G compass
- RAYMARINE E80 color radar/plotter
- ICOM remote full function mic at helm (2016)
- RAYMARINE ST60+ knotmeter
- RAYMARINE ST60+ depthsounder
- RAYMARINE ST60+ wind speed/direction instrument
- ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM:
- LCD flat panel television
- PANASONIC DVD player
- Fusion stereo Bluetooth and (4) speakers
- ICOM M502 VHF radio
- RAYMARINE E120 radar/plotter
- RAYMARINE radome
- Radar reflector
- TRIAX UFO FM/Television antenna
- Hand-held remote control for autopilot
- Hand held VHF radio
- RAYMARINE E120 multi-function display
- MARINE AIR 16000 BTU reverse cycle air con/heat
- XANTREX battery monitor (2022)
- XANTREX inverter/charger (2022)
- Microwave oven
- (3) HELLA two speed cabin fans
- 105 AH BALMAR alternator (2022)
- Multi-stage regulator (2022)
- (5) LIFELINE AGM 130AH house batteries (2021)
- (2) Shore power inlets and cords
- Pre-wired for possible future installation of electric primary winches
- ECLECTIC ENERGY D400 wind generator (2022) (Easily removed if desired)
- Top rated near silent wind generator is very effective at recharging the batteries
MECHANICAL AND PLUMBING
- ESPAR diesel heating system
- SEAFROST 12 volt DC refrigeration w/(2) cold plates
- Fresh water anchor washdown system
- Shorewater inlet for dockside pressure water
- LEWMAR V2 electric anchor windlass (2022)
- MaxProp super efficient feathering 3 blade propellor
- Steering cables replaced 2016
- JABSCO QUIETFLUSH electric head
- TANKWATCH 4 level indicator for holding tank
- Cockpit shower
- Starter motor
- Jabsco electric head motor
SAILS AND RIGGING
- FORESPAR LEISUREFURL boom
- SABRE self-tacking jib system
- DOYLE Square Weave full batten mainsail
- DOYLE Square Weave 98% roller furling genoa
- UK TAPE DRIVE 135% genoa
- QUANTUM asymmetrical gennaker on top down furling system
- SELDEN retractable bow sprit
- HARKEN roller furling for headsail
- LEWMAR electric main halyard winch
- HALL Quik Vang led aft
- NAVTEC hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Spinnaker halyard to stopper on mast
- Second Genoa halyard
HULL AND DECK
Vacuum-bagged, Divinycell-cored structure hand laminated with structural E-glass. Outer layers use vinylester resins for waterproofness. Sleek
inward turning hull to deck joint with integral 2 1/4" high teak toe rail, secured with 3M 5200 sealant and stainless steel through bolts. Bulkheads,
berth faces, shelves, and floor stringers are all bonded to the hull and each other to provide additional structural reinforceemnt and the super solid
feel SABRE is renowned for.
Inboard and outboard genoa tracks; inboard tracks are recessed into the deck tooling. Custom integrated stainless steel deck hardware includes mast
collar, bow roller, chocks (bow, stern, and mid-ships), opening ports, and companionway handrail.
- Hull: SABRE white
- Deck: SABRE white
- Non-skid: Beige
- Boottop: Flag blue
- Cove Stripe: Gold
- Bottom: Black
- Shallow draft bulb/wing keel
- 60/40 divided anchor locker
- Teak cockpit seats
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak transom steps
- THURSTON dodger w/leathered grab bar
- THURSTON mini bimini to connect from dodger to backstay
- THURSTON side curtains for mini-bimini
- THURSTON full bimini with frame
- THURSTON boom tent deck cover
- 6-Person offshore life raft
- Cockpit cushions
- (2) WICHARD fold down padeyes in cockpit for harnesses
- EDSON stainless steel outboard engine bracket
- 50' chain and 150' rope anchor rode
- All chain anchor rode (200')
- Pots, pans, and dishes currently stowed in galley
- (4) Type 2 life jackets
- (6) Dock lines
- (6) Fenders
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: YANMAR
- Engine Model: 4JH4E
- Engine Year: 2005
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 56.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1400.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.