2005 Back Cove
29' (8.99m) 29 - Rewind
REWIND is a very tidy example of the classic 29 Back Cove cruiser built in Maine. The Back Cove 29 is a most recent example of everything that makes the Down East lobster boat a work of art.
- Brisbane California United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 165,000 USD
€ 153,210 Euros
$ 222,764 CAD
REWIND is a very tidy example of the classic 29 Back Cove cruiser built in Maine. She sports lots of economical performance with her reliable 315hp Yanmar with 750 hours. Bow and stern thrusters make for effortless maneuvering while docking.
This particular vessel features a custom fiberglass hard enclosure, ideal for those blustery days. Her striking flag blue hull, stable deep-v hull, wide side decks & spacious pilothouse with navy sunbrella cushions make for a formidable day-cruiser. A warm cherry wood interior invites couples aboard for quick, comfortable overnights. Her reverse cycle heat & air conditioning will keep those aboard cozy day or night.
Priced to sell you don't want to miss this one.
Sorry, no generator.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 29' 6" (8.99 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 10' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 2' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Twin Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 150 Gallons (567.81 Liters)
Fresh Water: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Electric toilet with macerator
- 30-gallon holding tank
- Pull out faucet/shower wand
- Shower drain and sump pump
- Pump out deck fitting
- Built-in vanity
- Solid surface countertop
- Glass mirror
- Stainless steel opening port with screen
- Electric vent fan
Engine & Mechanicals
- 315hp Yanmar 6LP-STA turbo diesel (750hours)
- Single lever engine control
- SidePower bow & stern thrusters
- Engine control monitor with alarms & engine hours
- Push button engine start and shutdown
- Emergency cross over switch with battery management system
- Large sea strainer
- Primary & secondary fuel filters
- Reverso oil changing system
- Engine room lights
- ZF 63A Marine Gear
- 1.5" Aquamet shaft
- 2:04:1 gear ratio
- 20" x 22.5" NiBrAl 4-blade propeller
- Dripless shaft seal
- Lenco Trim tabs
- Sea Star hydraulic steering with tilt wheel
- Marleon thru hull sea valves
- 150 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Fireboy extinguisher system
- High water alarm for engine compartment
- Quick anchor windlass with helm and bow foot controls
- 10.8gph @ 22kts (3300rpm) with range of 270 nm
Below decks, the Back Cove 29 is well-appointed with heat & air conditioning, accented by cherry cabinetry, ash ceiling strips and teak & holly floor.
The nicely-equipped galley is to port complete with enclosed wet head to-starboard.
To round out the accommodations the forward dinette table is convertible into a V-berth with filler cushion.
- Cherry interior
- Dinette with backrest cushions
- Hi-lo table with cushion insert
- V berth with filler cushion
- Shelves above berth
- Cedar lined hanging locker
- Reading lights in dinette/ berth area
- Ash hull ceiling
- Varnished teak and holly sole
- Overhead lighting
- (3) Stainless steel opening ports with screens
- Stereo system with CD and interior/cockpit speakers with wired remote
- Storage under Dinette and forward berth
- AC and DC control panel with polarity indicator
- DC system battery management switching
- DC breakers for electronics
- 110VAC 30 amp shorepower with 50 foot cord set
- galvanic isolator
- AC to DC converter/ charger, 40amp
- (2) 31 DCM house batteries
- (1) 31 engine start battery
- (2) 12VDC bilge pumps
- 12V outlet at helm
- Bonding system w/ zinc anode
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- GFI protected 110V circuits
- Origo Alcohol/ 110V single burner stove
- Front opening AC/DC fridge with freezer compartment
- Galley sink with single lever faucet and drop in cover
- Solid surface countertop
- Countertop cabinet
- Microwave built into cabinet
- Drawer and doors below counter
Hull & Deck
- Advanced prop pocket hull design
- Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat
- Vinylester backup resin
- Vacuum bagged divynicell core in running surfaces
- Multiaxial E glass reinforcement
- Encapsulated foam stringers
- Awl-grip boot top
- Flag Blue Awl-grip hull paint
- Molded in contrasting anti-skid on walk surface
- Port and starboard molded steps leading to side and fore deck
- Teak accent stripe
- Lewmar #44 hatch in main salon with screen
- (4) Schmidt opening Port lights with screens
- Clear anodized aluminum windshield with side vent panels and integral handrails
- (3) Windshield wipers
- Factory hardtop
- Custom fiberglass pilothouse enclosure with stainless locking door handle
- Compass, illuminated
- Running lights
- Anchor locker
- SS anchor roller
- Mooring cleats with chocks forward, aft and spring line cleats
- Custom 1" 316L stainless steel bow rail
- Todd captain helm seat
- L Settee to port with backrest
- Swim platform and swim ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Self-bailing cockpit
Manufacturer Provided Description
The style of the Down East lobster boat has been closely associated with Maine's proud boat building heritage. The Back Cove 29 is a most recent example of everything that makes the Down East lobster boat a work of art.
She has a traditional spoon bow and her transom is gently sloped: a style that will turn heads in any harbor she enters. Below the surface she is modern and contemporary.
A deep-vee hull with prop recess and standard trim tabs offers comfort and performance. With her 315 horsepower six-cylinder diesel she reaches a top end of 29 knots and will cruise very comfortably in the mid 20's.
Around the docks, you will appreciate the maneuverability provided by her bow & stern thrusters. Available with an optional Hard Top or standard as an open express with aluminum wind shield, the Back Cove 29 is practical and beautiful. She is a delight to drive and a joy to behold.
· CD Player
· Cockpit Speaker
· Electric Head
· Battery Charger
· Stern Thruster
· Bow Thruster
· Electric Bilge Pump
· Air Conditioning
· Hot Water
· Shore Power Inlet
OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT / EXTRAS
· Swimming Ladder
· Cockpit Shower
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LP-STA
- Engine Year: 2005
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 315.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.