30' (9.32m) 288 Classic Cruiser -
The Bayliner 288 Classic is a well-equipped cruiser with amenities, comfort and space generally found in larger boats. This example is in good condition with light use. MerCruiser 350 MAG provides 300 hp with only 625 hours. A/C-reverse heat, full electronics, great canvas round out the package.
- Shelton Connecticut United States
- 288 Classic Cruiser
- Fiberglass Hull
The Bayliner 288 Classic is a well-equipped cruiser with amenities, comfort and space generally found in larger boats. This example is in good condition with light use. MerCruiser 350 MAG provides 300 hp with only 625 hours.
A V-berth forward, convertible dinette and private mid-cabin berth below the raised salon settee sleep six. With good natural light and ventilation, A/C, dual helm stations, galley, dinette, enclosed head with shower, spacious flybridge and cockpit, this boat surprises with all that it offers.
The flybridge has stunning views and a comfortable ride with L-shaped settees and a helm seat that swivels. The canvas is in great condition and has full isinglass and insect screens for outside enjoyment after the sun goes down.
This gem of a cruiser is in the water and available to be seen by appointment in Shelton, CT. It’s a “home run” and you don’t want to miss it!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 30' 7" (9.32 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 10' 0"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 3' 2"
Draft Min: 1' 8"
Double Berths: 3
Maximum Speed: 32 Knots
Cruise Speed: 22 Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 113 Gallons (427.75 Liters)
Fresh Water: 34 Gallons (128.7 Liters)
Holding Tank: 26 Gallons (98.42 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Large cabin windows
- Excellent headroom
- Cream-colored upholstery
- Convertible Dinette
- Private mid-cabin berth
- Hatches, Venting windows
- A/C Reverse Heat
- FURRION Induction (2) burner cooktop
- ORIGO Microwave
- NORCOLD Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stainless steel large sink w/high-neck faucet
- Hot and cold freshwater service
HULL & DECK
- Fiberglass Decks with non-skid
- Radar arch with instrument mast
- Stainless steel bow rail and pulpit
- Recessed anchor stowage
- Danforth anchor with chain and rope rode
- SIMPSON LAWRENCE Windlass w/controls at helm
- Stainless steel grab/safety rails on side decks
- Sliding cabin door
- Stainless Steel ladder with treads to Flybridge
- Sliding cabin windows
- Swim platform with swim ladder
- Cockpit shower w/hot/cold freshwater
- Transom door
- Flybridge L-shaped settee
- Helm seat
- Canvas with Isinglass and insect screens
ENGINE & MECHANICAL
- MERCRUISER 350 MAG MPI (300 hp) 625 hours
- (2) Batteries (House & Engine start)
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power Service
- AC/Reverse Heat
- KUUMA 6 gal. Hot Water Heater
- Automatic Bilge Pump
ELECTRONICS & HELM
- AXA 20” TV
- JVC KD-S640 AM/FM/CD player
- HUMMINBIRD 386ciDI GPS-Fishfinder
- RAYMARINE Radar/Chartplotter
- STANDARD HORIZON EXPLORER VHF w/DSC
- Anchor Windlass Controls at Helm
- DANFORTH Dash Compass
- Dock lines
- Power Cord (30amp)
- Deck Chairs
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: MerCruiser
- Engine Model: 350 MAG MPI
- Engine Year: 2003
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Drive Type: Stern
- Power HP: 300.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 625.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.