38' (11.76m) 381 - Blind Date
Whether for long journeys or a lazy day relaxing at your favorite cove, the Oceanis 381 truly offers you 38 feet of pure pleasure. This is a Two Cabin one head Layout with Furling Main and Genoa for easy single-handing. Great for the Bahamas and keys.
- Marco Island Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Murray Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 38' 7" (11.76 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 11"
Bridge Clearance: 50' "
Draft Max: 5' 4"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Two Cabin 1 Head Version
- Galley to Port
- Spacious Head w/Shower to Stbd.
- Sit Down Nav. Station to Stbd. AC/DC Electrical Panels and Air Cond. Control
- Main Salon with Dinette to Starboard and Settee to Port
- Interior upholstery Green
- V - berth forward - w/ Vanity to Stbd and Settee and Hanging locker to port
- Forward Cabin Updated with wainscoting
- Large King cabin aft.
- All ports updated in 2021 - no crazing
- Double SS Sink
- 2 Burner LP gas Stove and Oven
- Front-loading Refrigerator (Adler Barbour)
- Top Loading Freezer (Adler Barbour)
- Plenty of Storage
- Magma BBQ Grill
- Raymarine RL 70c Chartpoltter/Radar (Radar not functioning)
- Raymarine ST6000 Auto Pilot controller
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed Direction
- Raymarine ST60 Depth/Speed
- AM/FM JVC w. Blue tooth.2021
- VHF - Standard Horizon
- 16,000 BTU Mermaid Reverse Cycle Air Cond. 2 zones.
- 12/110 Volt Electrical system with 2 30A shore cords
- 12 volt Fans throughout.
- Simpson Lowrance Electric Windlass w/ remote
- Renogy House Battery Monitor - 2021
- 2 AGM House Batteries 2021
- Group 29 Napa Start Battery 2020
- Electric Fresh Water Head 2018
- Galvanic Isolator 2022
- Westerbeke Engine - Exhaust Elbow replaced 12/20
- Prop Shaft Seal - 12/2020
- Wheel steering
- Steering Chains and Cables inspected and lubed 1/2021
Deck and Hull
- White Hull - Green Cove Stripe
- Hull Compounded and Waxed 4/2022
- White Decks
- Green Bimini and Dodger w/ connector
- Dodger Covers (Sunbrella)
- Transom Shower - replaced 2/2021
- Cockpit Table
- All Ports have new Lexan replace 2021
- Bow and Stern pulpits and Double life lines.
- Bottom Painted 4/2022 - Cleaned monthly
- No Blister history
- 3 Blade Fixed Prop 12/2020
Sails and Rigging
- Sloop Rig Aluminum mast
- Standing Rig inspected 11/20
- RF Main - Neil Pryde - Dacron - Org - Fair Cond
- RF Genoa 140% Neil Pryde - Dacron - Org - Fair Cond
- Solid Boom Vang
- Running Gear Replaced 2021 (Sheets and Halyards)
- Winches serviced and lubed 5/21
- All lines run to Cockpit
- Primary Mantis Anchor 45lb 2/2021
- 150' Chain and 200' rode
- Windlass Simpson Lowrance
- Horseshow Throwable
- Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Flare Kit
- Automatic and Manual bilge pumps
- Emergency Tiller
- Full Engine Maintenance 4/22
- Transmission Fluid 4/22
- All Wiring Bonded 4/2022
- Portable De-humidifier 2021
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.