43' (13.23m) 42 CC - Bliss
Stunning opportunity to own a rare Beneteau 42 CC designed by JM Finot. With her counter stern and large aft deck, the 42CC looks like a lot of boat. Superbe Interior with a large Salon; Stunning Owner Suite, Practical Safe Linear Galley, and an inviting guest Pulman Double Guests Cabin.
- Long Beach California United States
- 42 CC
- Fiberglass Hull
Stunning opportunity to own a rare Beneteau 42 CC designed by JM Finot. With her counter stern and large aft deck, the 42CC looks like a lot of boat.
Superbe Interior with a large Salon; Stunning Owner Suite, Practical Safe Linear Galley, and an inviting guest Pulman Double Guests Cabin.
She has been upgraded for the last 2 years. The previous owner sailed her to the South Pacific all the way to Fiji
and back. The actual owner just got a new larger vessel. Time to sell this one. She is ready to go.
- Yanmar Diesel Engine 4JH5E 56 HP (approximately 2150 hours)
- Strong Davits with Arch Supporting 3 x 200 W Solar Panels.
- Tender & Tohatsu Outboard engine.
- Outboard engine Lift.
- Raymarine Electronic including Radar, AIS, and Autopilot.
- Raymarine Multi display ST 60.
- SSB JC-M710.
- New Cockpit Speakers.
- All Mirrors on Board have been replaced.
- The fuel Vent Line was Replaced with USCG approved hose.
- New Wine Rack in Salon.
- Add 12V outlet in Galley.
- New Dodger Window.
- Rig Inspected and Tuned 2022. diagonals Standing Rigging Replaced (2019).
- New Electric Toilet Aft.
- New Canvas Wheel Cover.
- New Reading Lights in Owner Suite.
- New Nav Station Panel to House Instruments.
- New wind Generator.
- Dripless Shaft.
- Ullman Sails (2018).
- New Bottom Paint 12/2021.
- New Extra Fridge for a total of 2 fridge and 1 freezer (top loaded)
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 43' 5" (13.23 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 10"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 4"
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 98 Gallons (370.97 Liters)
Fresh Water: 153 Gallons (579.17 Liters)
Holding Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Two Cabins with Double bedding. The aft Owner Suite is a Centerline Island bed with flanking settees. Hanging
- lockers and ample drawers. Built-in Vanity.
- The forward is a Pullman double bedding.
- Both Cabins with private baths & heads. Separate Stall Shower.
- Large Salon with Great Ventilation.
- Rich Wood Cabinets & Joinery. Lot of Storage inside and outside the vessel.
- Raymarine Chartplotter Axiom 7 at Steering Wheel.
- Raymarine 24 NM Radar Dome.
- ST 60 Multidispaly Raymarine Display Depth. Wind. Speed.
- Raymarine Autopilot Autohelm ST 60001 +.
- AIS Simrad Receiver 12S/35
- Raymarine VHF.
- SSB JC-M710.
- New Wind Generator 2022.
- 3 x 200 W Solar Panels.
- 4 x 210 Amp Batteries.
- AC 110 V.
- DC 12 V.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH5E
- Engine Year: 2002
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 56.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2122.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
2002 Beneteau 42 CC
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.