45' (13.84m) Oceanis 45 -
This late model Beneteau Oceanis 45 is perfect for cruising the Gulf Coast in style & comfort. This is a proven, award-winning build with many years of production.
- St. Petersburg Florida United States
- Oceanis 45
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Murray Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' 4" (13.84 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: ' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- 3 Cab 2 Heads
- Alpi Satin
- Shallow Cast Iron Keel
- Ultraleather cushions
- 110V Air conditioning
- 2 Electric Heads
- Portlight screens
- Wifi Module
- Courtesy Lighting
- Pivoting salon table - Light Oak
- Description - L-shaped galley with separator between counter and seating area
- Refrigeration - 12v refrigeration with top loading & front loading sections
- Oven - Deluxe propane oven with 3 x burners
- Microwave - 11V Satin Light Oak
- Hot & cold pressurized water system
- Foot Pump Fresh/Sea Water
- Radar - Original B&G
- Autopilot - Original B&G
- Shore power and battery charger
- Domestic & Engine Batteries
- Inverter 12/110V
SAILS & RIGGING
- Mainsail - in mast furling - poor condition
- Jib - furling - good condition
- 2 Spinnakers - unknown condition
DECK & HULL
- Bow thruster
- 2 Speed Electric Primary Winches
- Electric windlass, remote
- Canvas - Original Beige Bimini & Dodger
- Fiberglass arch
- Outboard mount on transom
- Cockpit table
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Dedicated life raft storage locker
- Navigation lights, anchor light, steaming and deck light combination
- Lifeline gates
- Fenders and lines
- Life jackets
- Engine - Yanmar saildrive , Model #Y.4JH57, 57HP, 580 Hours
- Last service date - 11/16/21
- Generator - Cummins Onan, 349.8 Hours
- Propeller: 3 blade folding propeller
HISTORY OF VESSEL
Fideles is maintained by the owner with help from Captain Dave at Waypoints. Some brief charter use.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.