46' (14.20m) Oceanis 463 - Quarantine
Bruce Farr Designed Beneteau Oceanis 463 had an extensive refit in 2020
- Houston Texas United States
- Oceanis 463
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Murray Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 46' 7" (14.20 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 11"
Bridge Clearance: 59' 1"
Draft Max: 5' 9"
Draft Min: 5' 9"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 53 Gallons (200.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 145 Gallons (548.88 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
1996 October 12
By ROBERT H. PERRY
Bruce Farr has again combined forces with Beneteau to bring us this new Oceanis 461. It is Euro-styled all the way, and if you like that type of boat, this is a good one. Personally, I’m not too Euro in my yacht tastes. Still, I like to study the beautiful way the Beneteau design team sculpts and tools its decks. The brochure gives the styling credit to Armel Briand.
With the weight of the Farr design office behind the shaping of the hull, we can be sure that this will be a good sailing boat. The D/L is 157. It’s a beamy boat, with plenty of beam carried to the transom. The ends are short but the counter is elevated enough to avoid dragging the transom around. I checked the sheerline with my straightedge and it’s not dead straight, but it’s very close. There might be a total of 3 inches of spring in the entire sheer. Flattish sheerlines go well with this general styling approach.
- Layout: Three Cabin Three Head Layout
- Air Conditioning: Two Dometic ACs installed in 2020
- Ports: Opening ports throughout.
- Hatches: Large opening hatches throughout for good ventilation.
- Cabin Sole: Teak and holly
- Nav Station: To Starboard.
- Dinette Table: Starboard
- Master Cabin: Forward with Settee and ensuite head.
- Guest Cabin: Two large guest cabins port and starboard aft with ensuite heads.
- Stove: To port.
- Refrigeration: Front loading Norcold refrigerator and freezer added 2020
- Microwave Oven
- Sink: Double sink
- Water: Pressure water.
- Water Heater
- Plotter: Ray Marine Axiom 9 - 2019
- Autopilot: Ray Marine ST7002
- Speed/Depth: ST60
- Helm Compass
- 12v system
- 110v system: 30 amp 110 shore power
- Battery Charger
- Batteries: Replaced in 2019
- 12 volt Fans in each Cabin
SAILS & RIGGING
- Main Dacron Conventional - Doyle - Good Condition
- Stack Pack with Lazy Jacks
- Genoa Dacron Roller Furling 110% - Doyle - Good Condition
- All Lines Lead to Cockpit
- 2 Primary Winches - Lewmar 48 ST
- 2 Cabin Top Winch - Lewmar 40 ST
- Line Clutches
- Hard Boom Vang
DECK & HULL
- Hull Color: White
- Deck Color: White
- Draft: 5’ 9”
- Canvas: Replaced 2020
- Cushions: Replaced 2020
- Covers: Deck hatches and windshield covers 2020
- Cockpit Table: in front of binnacle
- Swim Platform: Large sugar scoop on transom
- Windlass: Not operational (Needs new Motor)
- Bottom: June 2020
- Engine: 2017 Yanmar 4JHSE 50 hp
- Air Conditioning: Dometic 16,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU reverse cycles ACs added 2020
- Steering: Wheel
- Six Gal Water heater
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- Slight gelcoat crazing on deck
- Anchor windlass NOT operational.
- Boat was originally in a charter fleet.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JHSE
- Engine Year: 2017
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 50.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1500.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.