50' (15.47m) - Cache'
These 50's have a well-established reputation as an exceptional live-aboard with the capability to cruise anywhere in comfort and style. Preliminary Listing!
- Seabrook Texas United States
- Fiberglass Hull
ONE OWNER BOAT
Owner’s Version, NEVER been in Charter!
(3) Air Conditioning Units (Oldest Unit New in 2016)
Lewmar Bow Thruster w/Control at Helm (2018)
8.5KW Phaser Generator w/Sound Shield
(3) Electric Winches
In Mast Furling w/NEW Tri-Radial Mainsail (2021)
New 152% RF Tri-Radial Genoa (2021)
All New Standing Rigging, Mast Re-Painted, New Thru-Hulls & Valves (3/2020)
Full Electronics Including Wind, Tridata, Multi-Instruments, Autopilot, Radar, GPS w/AIS & (2) NICE Chartplotters
And MUCH More!
The popular Beneteau 50 designed by Bruce Farr offers you dependability, versatility and comfort at anchor or underway. Cache’s cutter rig delivers great performance under sail, with over 45' of waterline and she has a 100hp Yanmar diesel as auxiliary power.
This boat is unlike any boat of her size or age on the market today. Nearly every system, from sails and rigging to generator and chartplotters, have been continually upgraded or changed out.
Cache’s owner is an avid sailor and has put considerable ocean miles on her; however, she still looks like a much newer boat. This spacious yacht has a great interior, fantastic deck layout and tons of storage and spare parts. In the market today, you will be hard-pressed to find a boat of this age that compares to Cache'.
See the full specs for more information and call the Listing Brokers today!
Preliminary Listing - Equipment list not yet approved by owner.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Little Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 50' 9" (15.47 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 14' 8"
Bridge Clearance: 68' 0"
Draft Max: 5' 11"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 215 Gallons (813.86 Liters)
Fresh Water: 264 Gallons (999.35 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The overall interior of this Beneteau Oceanis 50 is spacious, bright and airy with an abundance of storage and is well-suited for extended cruising or as a live-aboard.
The master stateroom is forward with access to a large, ensuite head with separate full-size shower stall. This spacious cabin features a king-sized island berth, comfortable settee to starboard and an immense amount of storage in drawers, hanging lockers and book shelves.
Moving aft into the light-filled salon, there is a large, U-shaped dinette to port that can comfortably seat eight. As a bonus, the dinette converts into a large berth for unexpected overnight guests. An additional settee to starboard offers more seating.
The nav station and galley are conveniently located at the bottom of the companionway steps, easily accessed from the cockpit. The well-equipped nav station is just aft of the dinette. The full galley is to starboard and extends further aft for more space.
Continuing aft and to port, there is a second head that serves as both a day head and as the guest head for the private aft stateroom. The guest stateroom features a king-sized berth and more storage.
A third small cabin in the fore peak can serve as crew quarters or would be the perfect size for children. Alternately, it could be used as a sail locker.
- All interior cushions recovered with white upholstery (2017)
- Two oriental rugs 7x9 and 2x4
- Laminated Floorboards
- Two Sealand Vacuflush, freshwater toilets (Aft replaced 2019)
- Thirty gallon water heater (new)
The galley is well-placed to be used safely at sea. It offers a large amount of storage and food preparation areas.
- Three burner cooktop and oven
- Built -in Microwave installed with special sound proofing over engine
- Icemaker (Replaced 2017)
- Deep freeze with 120 volt and engine driven cooling pump
- SimRad NSS 16evo3 Chartplotter including SimRad Navico forward scan sonar installed in 2/2018
- SimRad NSS 12evo3 Chartplotter (2/2019)
- SIMRad Broadband 4G Radar (2/2019)
- ST 7001 Autopilot
- Garmin 152 GPS AIS (Send and Receive)
- New NavPac Power Conditioner for Simrad instruments
- ScanStrutt self-leveling pole mount for radar and antennas, new with new rigging in 3/2020
- Raymarine ST60 Wind, Tridata, and two Multi-Instruments
- Raymarine ST60 Maxiview w/ remote
- Sirius XM Marine Weather Radio
- Radio hailer
- Raystar GPS SeaTalk
- SSB w/o Backstay anntena
- VHF 215 w/ 2nd Sat @ helm
- Stereo and FM radio with speakers in salon and cockpit
- TV/video player
Both Yanmar and generator engines serviced Sept 2021. Water heater and all associated engine water hoses installed new in October 2021. Engine coolant flushed and replaced. All three A/C units cleaned and serviced. A/C raw water systems cleaned and flushed. New alternator installed.
- Yanmar 100hp Turbo Diesel Engine with low flow raw water monitor
- Maxi-prop 19" 3-blade
- Lewmar 185 TT 8.0 hp Electric Bow Thruster with control at helm (New 2018)
- (3) Air Conditioning units, 40 BTU’s (Replaced 2016, 2018, 2019). All with dual (back-up) raw water pumps and separate Graco strainers.
- Two 65-gallon main diesel tanks with electric transfer pump and vacuum monitors with Graco fuel strainers
- One 35-gallon extra fuel tank (Installed 2017) with electric transfer pump which can be used with fuel bladder (12V Electric transfer pump installed between center and port fuel tanks)
- One 50-gallon fuel bladder (New 2020)
- Total fuel capacity 215 gallons: burns 1.31 gallons per hour at 1800rpm
- Two electric bilge pumps
- Oil change equipment installed
- Racor fuel filters, each with vacuum gauges, installed for generator and engine
- Fresh water wash-down hose bibb installed in forward Locker
- 8.5kw Phasor Generator (New 2020)
- Custom built generator sound shield
- Separate Generator control panel at nav station
- Generator raw cooling water low flow alarm
- 120/240-volt control panel at nav station
- 240-volt 50-amp shore power upgrade with battery charger replaced (2021)
- Four AGM 24 series house batteries: (3) New 2019 and (1) New 2021 and separate engine and generator starting batteries
- Extra 50-foot 240 volt 50 amp shore power cord
- Power cord adapters
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
The exterior layout is excellent with moulded non-skid for good traction, wide side decks that are easy to navigate, judiciously located hatches and lines that route to the cockpit. The spacious cockpit offers comfortable seating and a foldable table for cocktails, board games or dining alfresco. Visibility is good from both of the twin steering positions, whether seated or standing.
- New Bottom Paint (12/2019)
- Full cockpit length Bimini with attached windshield
- Full cockpit screen enclosure
- Cockpit cushions
- All safety lines upgrade from vinyl covered to stainless steel 2014
- New thru-hulls and valves (3/2020)
- Electric anchor windlass with controls forward and at helm
- 45 # Ground tackle w/100 foot chain rode plus 150 foot 3/4 inch 8-strand rope rode (New 2020)
- Second Danforth anchor with 150 foot rope rode
- Dinghy davits
- Outboard engine mount with engine hoist
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- In mast roller furling
- New Tri-radial main sail (2021)
- Upgraded Schaffer System 3200 Jib reefing and furling system
- 152 % Tri-radial genoa, roller furling, DIM TEC LS-M 6.65 oz Lamanite (New 3/2021)
- Cruising 135 Dacron roller furling jib
- Racing carbon fiber 135 jib
- Roller furling Dacron Stay-sail DIM450 AP 10.15 oz
- 24 ft. Telescoping spinnaker pole mounted on mast
- (2) Main electric Lewmar 60 winches
- (1) Electric Lewmar 40 winch
- Upgraded to “Big boat” boom traveler system (2019)
- Cutter rig
- New standing rigging (3/2020)
- Repainted mast (3/2020)
- Switlik SAR 6 Blue Water 6-man life raft (New 2019)
- Off-shore life jackets and Inflatable jackets
- Stainless steel rudder control tiller handle
- “Ditch” Bag containing miscellaneous flare gun, flares and medical supplies
- Man-over-board Rescue Equipment
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year: 2003
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 100.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.