2022 Beneteau America
27' (8.38m) Antares 8 -
The Beneteau Antares 8 has a maximum rating of 250 HP and is a comfortable weekender, ideal for the whole family.
- Palm Beach Florida United States
- Antares 8
- Fiberglass Hull
Custmizable Boat: Palm Beach
The Beneteau Antares 8 has a maximum rating of 250 HP and is a comfortable weekender, ideal for the whole family. With overnight accommodations and ample deck space, the Antares 8 is equally habitable as it is sporty.
The helm includes a captain’s chair with bolster function, steering compass, space for electronics, and a sliding side window for optimal ventilation.
The interior also includes a bow cabin with a double berth, full head compartment, reversible salon seat, dinette convertible to double berth, sliding side window and door, a galley area with a sink and area to add an optional cooking hob and refrigerator, and storage space.
The exterior includes a cockpit lounge, optionally convertible to a sunbed, in-deck storage, walkthrough transom, swim platform and folding swim ladder, side rails, mooring cleats, cup holders, and two rod holders.
Come test drive a Beneteau Antares at either of our Florida east coast stores, located in:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Stuart.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautical Ventures. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 27' 6" (8.38 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 9' 1"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 74 Gallons (280.12 Liters)
Fresh Water: 26 Gallons (98.42 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Pilot console with space for electronics
- Steering compass
- Rev counter
- Fuel and engine gauge indicator
- 12 V Power outlet
- Luxe steering wheel
- Encased side engine control (Engine controls and counters supplied with pre-rigging)
- Adjustable, swivelling Bolster function driver's seat, PVC Silvertex Sterling upholstery
- Pilot footrests
- Lighting from 1 ceiling light
- Hydraulic steering
- Wheelhouse with one-piece translucent glass windscreen
- Side windows in grey-tinted (translucent glass)
- Opening starboard side windows
- Port side sliding side window
- 2 leaf aft window door in translucent PMMA
- Electro-polished aluminium frame with lock
- Electric windscreen wipers
- Interior upholstery: Dove Matador
- Woodwork Alpi Walnut
- Brown oak laminated floors - Part in polyester
- Bow fitting
- Self-bailing mooring locker with hatch cover
- Eye bolt to secure mooring
- Two Foredeck cleats in aluminium 8’’
- 2 Cleats amidships in aluminum 8’’
- 2 Aft cleats in aluminium 8’’
- Stainless steel open pulpit surrounding the cockpit up to the cockpit steps
- Asymmetric catwalks
- Two Stainless steel handrails on wheelhouse uprights
- Two Stainless steel handrails on wheelhouse hood
- Two Stainless steel handrails on cockpit coamings
- Stainless steel hand rail on the cockpit bench seat
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Sliding aft bench seat
- Lockers in cockpit bottom
- Large central lockable chest with gas piston assisted opening
- 2 Rod holders
- Lighting from 1 ceiling light
- 74 US Gal hermetic and ventilated rotomolded fuel tank in the back of cockpit locker
- Fuel fill on stern deck
- Starboard swim access
- Security door
- Telescoping swim ladder
- Electric windlass
- Cockpit salon with aluminium support and sun deck
- Wood cockpit table
- Marine toilet with 64 L / 17 US Gal sewage tank
- Shower in wash room
- Two Opening portholes (cabin + Head)
- Cockpit wheelhouse cover (Graphite)
- Cockpit aft enclosure (Graphite)
- Complete mooring/anchoring kit
- Blue-grey hull
- Full 110 V electrical circuit + Battery charger
- 110 V / 50 Hz Air conditioning (On shore power socket)
- 2nd driving controls, in the cockpit
- Sliding wheelhouse hatch with blackout curtains
- Bow ladder (replacing the bow fitting)
- Overhanging stemhead with swim ladder
- Extended swim platform
- Bathing platforms in teak + Solid wood cockpit
- Solid wood cockpit
- Forward sun deck
- Bow thruster (battery not delivered)
- Pump for deck washing
- Water heater of 25 L on the shore power socke
- Gas cooker (with work top)
- Diesel heater "air pulse"
- Additional berths in the salon
- Honda Mechanical Throttle Shift side pre-rigging (1 x 115-200 HP)
- Suzuki Mechanical Throttle Shift side keyless pre-rigging(1 x 115-200 HP)
- Suzuki Digital DTS Throttle Shift side keyless pre-rigging (1 x 115-200 HP)
- Mercury Mechanical Throttle Shift top pre-rigging (1 x 200 HP)
- Mercury Digital DTS Throttle Shift pre-rigging (1 x 200 HP)
- Mercury pre-rigging (1 x 200 HP Verado)
- Yamaha Mechanical Throttle Shift side pre-rigging (1 x 150 HP)
- Yamaha Digital DTS Throttle Shift side pre-rigging (1 x 200 HP)
- Fusion MS-RA205
- 50 W speakers x 2
- Multifunction GARMIN 9’’ (ECHOMAP Plus 92sv) screen (chart not included)
- GARMIN GT20-TM Sensor
- Multifunction GARMIN 7’’ (ECHOMAP Plus 72cv) screen (chart not included)
- GARMIN GT20-TM Sensor
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.