1984 Cape Dory
36' (10.97m) Custom - Wind Walker
This boat started life out as a Cape Dory 36. It has been completely rebuilt from the keel up and is now a custom boat that is ready to go around the world. The hull is original, but that's where the original boat ends. Everything has been redone and upgraded to make for a safe and comfortable wor
- Charleston South Carolina United States
- Fiberglass Hull
This boat started life out as a Cape Dory 36. It has been completely rebuilt from the keel up and is now a custom boat that is ready to go around the world. The hull is original, but that's where the original boat ends.
Everything has been redone and upgraded to make for a safe and comfortable world cruiser.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' " (10.97 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 10' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' "
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 55 Gallons (208.2 Liters)
Fresh Water: 110 Gallons (416.4 Liters)
Holding Tank: 35 Gallons (132.49 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Large settee converts into double berth in salon to port
- Single settee sleeps 1 adult to starboard
- Quarterberth to starboard sleeps one adult
- V Berth in forward cabin sleeps two adults
- Numerous lockers and drawers throughout the boat for storage
- 12000 BTU Mermaid reverse cycle heat and air
- Single head - Blakes Taylor Lavac - and shower to port between salon and V berth
- 12 volt fans strategically located
- Isotherm refrigeration
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- Force 10 3 burner gimbaled stove/oven
- Twin SS sinks
- Locker storage for utensils, silverware and cookware
- Top-loading fridge/freezer
- Isotherm 12 volt refrigeration pump
- Standard Horizon VHF with DSC
- Simrad wind, speed and depth
- Simrad AP21 autopilot with remote
- Simrad CP33 color GPS chartplotter
- Link 10 battery monitor
- True Charge 40 battery charger monitor
- A/C and DC systems
- 30 Amp 125 volt A/C fed to boat via umbilical cord
- Guest 2450 P galvanic isolator
- 1000 watt Prosine Inverter
- 4 X GRP 31 AGM house batteries
- 1 X 1400 engine start battery
- Link 10 monitor
- True Charge 40 battery monitor
- Katadyne power survivor 40E watermaker
- Aft cockpit Carl Alberg design
- Cockpit shower
- Canvas covers for teak handrails, bowsprit, toerail and cockpit
- 2 X Harken 46 ST Primaries
- 1 X Harken ST Jib with spinlock clutch
- 1 X Harken 32 ST Halyard main with 3 Spinlock clutches
- 2 X Harken ST halyard mast mounted
- Lofrans vertical 5/16 12 v windlass
- 20 lbs aluminum Spade anchor w/40 ft 5/16 chain and 200 ft 9/16 rode
Sails and Riggings
- North fully battened main
- Yankee 110%
- North staysail
- Hood multipurpose sail
- Selden mast
- In-boom furling
- Profurl roller furling
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model: 44A4
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 0.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.