36' (11.13m) 355 -
This beautiful, well cared for 2014 freshwater boat has only had one owner.
- Sandusky Ohio United States
- Fiberglass Hull
The Catalina 355 is fast, versatile, and comfortable featuring a hull design with a long waterline, moderate beam and freeboard, and a handsome low-profile cabin structure. Precise mainsail control is a snap with a 5′ long traveler. Long, inboard genoa tracks accommodate headsails from a powerful 155% genoa to a storm jib, allowing a balanced sail plan for all wind conditions. The inboard shrouds and hardware facilitates tighter sheeting angles for upwind performance, and wide, unobstructed weather decks for safety. Whether you're sailing for the day or for extended periods of time, this boat is perfect for your needs.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by RCR Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' 6" (11.13 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: ' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
* Raymarine E7 widescreen chart plotter
* Raymarine 55 VHF with AIS and remote cockpit mic
* Raymarine P70 Auto Pilot with displays /controls on both sides of cockpit
* Raymarine I70 speed, depth and wind w/I70 displays on both sides of cockpit
* AC/Heat unit located midship (instead of factory installed stern location) to center weight and better air delivery to fore and main cabins
* Electric hookup both aft and forward in the anchor locker
*. City water and cable tv/internet hookup in anchor locker as well
* Dodger and Bimini custom installed to accommodate a 6ft 2 in captain
* Gori Folding prop installed, production prop available
* Cockpit enclosure with both isinglass and screens installed 2021
* Variable speed Vetus bow thruster installed 2022
* Leather wrapped folding wheel
* Cockpit cushions are Textilene Grey with white piping
* Interior cushions are Soft Beige in color
* Storage cradle- 3 piece winter cover
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3YM30AE
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 0.00
- Fuel Type:
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.