338' (103.15m) 380 - ATLANTIS
1998 Catalina 380 38' "ATLANTIS"
- Bristol Rhode Island United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Currently on hard and can be seen by scheduled appointment.
Recent price adjustment of $5K- Spring commissioning has been completed, Launch ready!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northstar Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 338' 5" (103.15 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 4"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 4"
Draft Min: 5' 4"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 26 Gallons (98.42 Liters)
Fresh Water: 84 Gallons (317.97 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Construction, Hull and Deck
Hull is machine-cored and fiberglass laminate. Fiberglass grid with bonded bulkheads. The deck is cored with solid FRP in high-load areas, white Gelcoat with grey non-skid areas. Wing keel with lead ballast. The rudder is a spade with fiberglass stock.
Hull: White Gelcoat
Covestripe: (3) stripe blue & green
Bootstripe: Double navy
Bottom: Blue (Interlux Micron CSC currently on)
- Maxwell windlass RC8-8 w/ footswitches & helm operation (2017)
- 55lb Mantus w/ 175' chain rode
- 37lb Fortress FX37 w/ 125' rode
- 30lb Mantus
- Anchor wash down (2012)
- (6) oversized ss cleats w/ chocks at bow
- OB engine motor lift
- OB engine bracket
- Transom shower faucet
- Magnum rail mounted propane grill
- Sunbrella dodger & bimini in blue w/ side curtains for full enclosure (2011)
- Covers for: dodger, windows, hatches, and cockpit table
- Full cockpit cushions in white ultra leather w/ grey piping
- Side ports & hatch screens
- Docklines & fenders
- Lifesling 2 in pack
- 8ft Zodiac dinghy w/ 2.5HP Suzuki outboard
Accommodations and Interior
The forward cabin has a v-berth which sleeps two. A hanging locker to starboard with a storage cabinet on the bow section. A wash-up sink and vanity are to port. A large hatch also ventilation and light. The main salon has a u-shaped dinette with a dropping dinette table, which converts to a double berth. A settee is located on the starboard side with a chart table aft of the settee. The chart table has a swivel chair that swings under the table. Storage and shelves are located on both sides of the dinette and underneath the seating.
A full galley is to port, with a three burner oven and gas stove, double sink, hot and cold pressurized water, filtered drinking water, a 12v refrigerator, three storage cabinets, and an under-counter storage locker. The aft stateroom has a centerline queen-size berth, with hanging lockers, storage shelves, and lockers. The berth can be accessed from either the galley or the head. With roll-up side curtains, the bimini and a dodger can close in the cockpit fully and be used as a balmy day room.
- Princess gimbaled 3-burner stove w/ oven
- Alder Barbour 12v refrigeration, top and front-loading w/ freezer compartment
- Filtered drinking water faucet
- Overhead glass storage
- Whale hand water pump
- Hot & cold pressurized water
- Double stainless sinks
Navigation Equipment and Electronics
- Garmin GPSMAP XS 8.5" plotter (2020)
- Furuno 821/841 16mi radar
- Raytheon AT600R autopilot w/ remote
- Raytheon AT50plus wind, speed & depth
- Standard Horizon GX100 VHF w/ GPS & DCS calling
- VHF cockpit mic
- Jensen MC8320 AM/FM stereo system
- Ritchie Compass
Spars, Rigging and Sails
- Z-spars anodized aluminum double-spreading mast (deck-stepped w/ compression post)
- Z-spars aluminum boom
- 1x19 ss wire standing rigging
- Schaefer 2100 headstay
- Winches: (2) Lewmar #54 ST primary, (2) Lewmar #40 ST secondary
- Lewmar low profile mainsail track
- Spinlock line jammers
- Adjustable jib cars
- Neil Pryde fully battened mainsail
- Neil Pryde 155% genoa
- Dutchman flaking system w/ sail cover
Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical Systems
- (1) 30amp shore power outlet
- Charles 5000 SP60A battery charger
- (4) Trojan 105AH batteries
- (3) 12v hella fans
- 300w Go Power GP300 inverter
- 1500w Prosine inverter
- (2) 120w flex solar panels on bimini
- Cockpit 12v outlet
- 6-gallon hot water heater (engine & 110v)
- (2) Rule 1500 bilge pumps w/ float switches
- Powermax 125amp alternator w/ regulator
- Hurth 2.63:1 reduction gear
- 1 1/8" ss shaft
- 18d x 12p fixed 3-bladed bronze propeller
- Racor 500FG fuel filter
- Fuel tank (New-2017)
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model: 42B4
- Engine Year: 1998
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 42.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 3514.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.