29' (9.12m) 306 - Goda La Vita
Well Cared For – Original Owner Boat – Priced To Sell
- Annapolis Maryland United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Hunter packed a lot of boat into this 30 foot design that features a very large cockpit, two private cabins and a spacious salon. Goda La Vita is an original owner boat that has been well cared for, actively sailed and well maintained and upgraded. She is a very nice boat that shows well. Call today to schedule a showing and see for yourself!
LOA: 29' 11" (9.12 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 10' 9"
Bridge Clearance: 42' 6"
Draft Max: 3' 10"
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 6.95 Knots
Cruise Speed: 5 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Fresh Water: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - MEDIA FILES
To view media files of Goda La Vita click on link or type them into your web browser (they are case sensitive):
Video Tour: www.bit.ly/GLVVIDEO
Virtual Tour: www.bit.ly/GLVVIRTUAL
Slide Show: www.bit.ly/GLVSLIDE
Manufacturer’s Brochure: www.bit.ly/H306MANBRO
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA – RECENT MAINTENANCE AND UPGRADES
North Sails Jib 2022
North Sails Main Sail Cover 2020
North Sail Bimini Canvas 2019
2 Cabin Faucets 2019
Raymarine Speed, Wind, Depth I50/I60 Digital System 2016
North Sail Gennaker 2015
Interior & Exterior LED Lighting 2015
Oceanaire Sky Screen V Berth Cabin
Sea Cocks replaced
2023 Spring Maintenance:
New Bilge Pump
New Toilet Pump and Macerator
New Starter and Accessory Batteries
Oil Change Filters / Fuel Change Filters
Bottom Cleaned and Inspected
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - ACCOMODATIONS
Goda La Vita provides sleeping accommodations for 6 people in 4 berths.
- The aft cabin sleeps 2 on a queen bunk
- The forward cabin sleeps 2 on a v-berth
- The salon settees sleep 2 on the starboard settee
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA – WALKTHROUGH
The spacious cockpit features seating for 7, plus twin stern rail seats. The helm features destroyer wheel, magnetic compass, Garmin chart plotter, Raymarine wind/speed/depth instruments, VHF radio repeater, cupholders and engine controls. A folding table is mounted in front of helm pedestal. Stereo speakers and a light are found overhead mounted on the arch. The engine control panel is mounted on the starboard side.
The helmsman’s seat folds down to create a deck level walkthrough to the swim platform, where a swim ladder and shore power and cable receptacles are found.
Two Lewmar 16 2-Speed self-tailing winches for foresail trim are mounted on the cabin top on either side of the salon companionway.
Storage lockers are found at the transom and undeath the starboard seating. The propane locker is opposite the transom locker on the port side.
The cockpit is protected from the sun and weather by a Bimini top.
Moving forward the deck is protected by stainless steel stern and bow rails connected by dual lifelines running the length of the deck; gates are found at the cockpit. Stainless steel hand holds run along the cabin top, port and starboard. An anchor locker is found at the bow along with a bow mounted Danforth anchor. Cleats are found at the bow, midships and at the stern.
The single spreader, fractional B&G rig features a roller furled headsail and a boom flaked main sail with a mechanical boom vang. The main sheet is mounted on the cockpit arch and all running rigging leads aft to the cockpit.
Appointed with teak joinery, a teak and holly sole, overhead hatches, windows and portlights, the roomy salon is warm, bright and inviting.
Entering the salon from the cockpit the galley is found to port and the nav station to starboard. The head is aft of the nav station with the aft cabin opposite on the port side. The forward cabin is accessed through a doorway in the forward bulkhead. Seating is provided by a L-shaped settee on the starboard side and a straight settee opposite portside. The nav station is found on the starboard side aft of the settee A large table is mounted on the mast and can be lowered to create a double berth. Hand holds are found overhead on the port and starboard sides. A flatscreen TV is mounted on the forward bulkhead. Finally stereo speakers are mounted behind the settees.
Storage shelves run the length of the salon behind the settees, with a storage locker forward on the starboard side and a hanging locker opposite portside. Additional storage found beneath and behind the settees.
LED lighting is found overhead along with two opening hatches with screens. Additional ventilation and light is provided by three opening ports w/screens and curtains, with two fixed windows and a fan.
The aft facing nav station is found on the starboard side of the main cabin, just forward of the head and features a chart table with lift top. The electrical panels are found at the nav station, along with a vhf radio, stereo system, tank monitoring pamel, battery bank switch, chart light and a 120 vac outlet.
The L shaped galley features a two burner stove with oven, aft mounted in the port side countertop. Two lockers with a shelf atop are found above the counter, along with a microwave oven. A large top access refrigerator is found under the counter forward of the stove. A stainless steel sink with hot and cold running water is mounted in a counter extending from the port side counter to midship. A storage locker is found under this counter.
The cabin is found off the galley on the port side aft. It features teak joinery, a teak and holly sole, and a queen berth. Upon entering there is a hanging locker with shelf atop on the port side with an adjoining half locker. This is followed by the berth, that extends under the cockpit. A shelf extends along the starboard bulkhead at the foot of the berth. Two reading lamps, a fan and an a/c register are mounted above the berth on the port side. Ventilation is provided by an opening ports a fan and air conditioning. Two reading lamps are mounted on the port side, with a two additional lights mounted overhead. A fixed port light provides additional light to the cabin.
Located forward of the main cabin, this cabin features teak joinery, a teak and holly sole and a V-berth for two. Light and ventilation is provided by two reading lamps, an opening overhead hatch with a retractable screen/shade and airconditioning. Storage is provided by under berth lockers.
The wet head is located on the starboard side aft of the nav station. Upon entering the manual marine toilet is found directly ahead, at the aft bulkhead. A counter top with sink extends along the starboard side with a double mirrored medicine cabinet above and a locker below. A top loading locker mounted in the counter offers additional storage. Ventilation and light is provided by an opening port, with screen and shade and an overhead light.
The engine compartment is found under the cockpit companionway stairs. Access is provided by raising the stairs and though port and starboard access hatches.
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - INVENTORY
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - INVENTORY
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - SALON
Located amid ships the salon is roomy, well appointed, light filled and welcoming.
- Teak joinery
- Teak & Holly sole
- L-shaped Starboard; seats 4; converts to a double berth
- Port Settee; seats 2
- Mast step post mounted adjustable table with top loading locker
- Shelves port and starboard behind settees
- Lockers behind port and starboard settees
- Hanging locker
- Small locker
- 3 Lockers below starboard settee (2 utility)
- 2 Lockers below port settee (1 utility)
- 3 Opening ports with screens and curtains; 2 port, 1 starboard
- 2 Fixed windows with shades
- 2 Overhead opening hatches with screens
- 6 Overhead LED lights; 12 vdc
- 2 120 VAC outlets
- Samsung flat screen TV
- 2 Stereo speakers
- Air conditioning vent and return register w/digital control panel
- Hella Turbo fans; 12 vdc
- Hand holds, fore and aft, port and starboard sides
- Headroom: 75 -80 inches
- Settees 77 inches
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - AFT CABIN
Located aft of the salon on the port side, the aft cabin features a stand up area with the lower half of the bunk tucked under the cockpit sole.
- Private cabin with teak joinery and teak & holly sole
- Queen berth; sleeps 2
- Hanging locker with shelf on top
- Half locker with cubby locker and shelf on top
- Bulkhead shelf
- Storage compartments under berth
- Utility compartment under berth
- Opening ports, with screens and curtains
- Fixed port, with curtain
- 2 Overhead light
- 2 Reading lamps
- 120 vac outlet
- Air conditioning vent
- 1 Hela Turbo Fan
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - FORWARD CABIN
Located in the bow of the yacht, the forward cabin includes:
- Private cabin with teak joinery and teak & holly sole
- V-Berth, sleeps 2
- Small shelf starboard side
- Overhead opening hatch, with retractable screen/shade
- 2 Reading lamps
- AC register
- Under berth storage compartments
- Under berth utility compartment
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - GALLEY:
Located in the aft port section of the salon, the L shaped galley features:
- Teak joinery and teak & holly sole
- Stainless steel sink with hot & cold running water
- Force 10 gimbaled 2 burner LPG stove/oven
- LPG solenoid cutoff switch
- Orego microwave oven
- Danfoss top loading refrigerator
- Locker under stove
- Under sink locker
- 2 Over counter lockers with shelf on top
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - NAV STATION
The nav station is located in the salon, starboard side forward of the head.
- Aft facing chart table, with lift top
- Chart light
- 120 vac electrical panel
- 12 vdc electrical panel
- iCom VHF marine radio; model IC-M402
- Sony CD-R/RW Xplod CD Sirius XM Sat Radio; model CDX-CA705M; w/remote control
- Hunter Marine tank monitor panel
- Battery bank switch
- 120 vac outlet
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - HEAD
The wet head is located on the starboard side next to the cockpit companionway stairs.
- In counter sink with hot & cold running water
- Dual mirrored medicine cabinets
- Jabsco manual marine toilet
- Opening ports, with screens and shades
- Overhead LED light
- Over counter LED light
- Towel ring
- Towel hook
- Locker under sink
- Top loading countertop locker
- Wet head with sink spigot shower wand and wall bracket
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - COCKPIT
The large and functional cockpit is located in the aft section of the vessel.
- 180 Degree bench seating with raised helm section; seats 7
- 2 Stern rail seats, w/cup holders
- Fold down cockpit table, w/hand hold
- Helm station
- 2 West Marine outdoor marine stereo speakers; arch mounted overhead
- Light 12 vdc; arch mounted overhead
- Cockpit Bimini Top
- Walkthrough transom, with stowable helm seat
- Transom storage locker
- Transom LPG locker
- Large locker under starboard seating
- Companionway to salon
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - HELM
- Center mounted Lewmar pedestal helm with hand hold including:
* Stainless Steel destroyer wheel
* Wheel brake
* Single lever control throttle-gear shift
* Garman 547 chart plotter
* iCOM Commandmic II VHF radio hand unit
* Danforth GLOBALBalance binnacle compass
* Cup holders
* 12 vdc plug
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, oil & temp warning lights and start/stop controls; mounted on starboard side cockpit wall
- Raymarine wind, depth and speed instruments
- Emergency tiller
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - SWIM PLATFORM
- Transom walk through access
- Swim ladder; w/handholds
- Marinco 30 amp shore power receptacle
- Marinco Cable TV receptacle
- Fuel & Water fills
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - DECK
- 2 Lewmar 16 two speed self tailing winches
- Winch handles
- Danforth DL 13 anchor, with 15’ of chain and 150 feet of rode
- 6 Cleats; 2 at bow, 2 amidships, 2 at stern
- Stainless steel cockpit arch
- Garmin GPS antenna
- Diesel fuel fill
- Water fill
- Waste pump out
- Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern rail, connected by double life lines with port &
- 3 Opening hatches
- 5 Opening ports
- 2 Fixed ports
- Navigation, running & anchor lights
- Dock lines
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - RIG
- B&R Fractional rig
- Anodized single spreader mast with roller furling
- Anodized boom
- Schaefer mechanical boom vang
- Arch mounted main sheet traveler
- Furlex 100S roller furler
- 2 Sets of Spinlock line clutches
- 2 Schaefer running rigging tracks and turning blocks
- All running rigging leads aft to cockpit
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - SAILS
- North Sails main sail
- North Sails 120 genoa
- North Sails Gennaker
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - MECHANICAL
- Yanmar 2GM20F diesel engine; 345 hours
- Parker Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Jabsco In-Line Blower, 12 vdc; model 30480-0000
- Engine intake raw water strainer
- AC intake raw water strainer
- Mechanical shaft seal
- West Marine water system pump, 3 gpm, 12 vdc; model 31395-3001
- Rule bilge pump w/automatic float switch, 800 gpm
- Force 10 hot water heater, 5 gal 120 vac & engine driven; model 405001
- Westerbeke Rotary Air reverse cycle AC unit
- Dayfold refrigeration unit, 12 vdc; model 110NO220
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - ELECTRICAL
- 12 vac house power system
- 120 vac house power system
- House lighting, LED; 12 vdc
- Navigation lights; 12 vdc
- ProMariner ProTech 4 Advance 4-Step Battery Charger/Power Supply; 30 AMP; model 1230
- ISO Gard Marine Isolation Power Transformer, 3.6 KVA
- 60 amp alternator
- West Marine 12 vdc flooded starting battery, MCA 1000; 15020118
- House battery 12vdc
- 30 amp shore power receptacle
- 30 amp shore power cable
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - SAFETY
- 2 Kidde dry chemical fire extinguisher, class 10-B-C; Marine Type B:C Size I
- SeaFire Automatic fire suppression system; FM200
- 3 Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide alarm
- Kiddie smoke alarm
- LPG solenoid cutoff switch
- Sirius Signal Night Visual Distress Signal; model SOS C-1008
- Distress flag & whistle
- 4 Throwable PDF type IV cushions
- 4 Adult Near Shore Type II PFD
- First aid kit
HUNTER 306 - GODA LA VITA - EXCLUSIONS
Brass inclinometer and plaque, towels, non-hunter dishware and owner’s tools and personal effects.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3GM20F
- Engine Year: 2003
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 17.97
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 345.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Hunter 306 - Virtual Tour
Hunter 306 - Goda La Vita - Video Tour
Hunter 306 - Goda La Vita - Slide Show
Hunter 306 - Manufacturer's Brochure
Want more information about this yacht?
A native of Miami, Florida Jason grew up around boats and boating. He started sailing at the Coconut Grove Sailing Club at the age of 8 and got his first boat, a sunfish, at 11. He worked for his father, a professional yacht captain, 7 summers running from the age of 14; working out of Jones Boat Yard and Richard Bertram Yacht Yard, maintaining Trumpy, Burger and Feadship motor yachts. A graduate of Florida State University and study programs in London, England and Urbino, Italy, Jason moved to Washington DC to attend graduate school at George Washington University; followed by a career in international distribution with a focus on consultative sales, marketing and contract negotiation. A long-time resident of the Annapolis, Maryland, Jason is a member of the Chesapeake Yacht Club and an Eastport Yacht Club alumnus. Jason cruised the Chesapeake for 10 years aboard his Columbia 10.7, before becoming an avid racer; participating in the Pirates Cove Race Club's Wednesday night series on the West River, as well as various CBYRA Bay races for the last 23 seasons. After teaching his son’s to sail aboard their Hunter 27, Jason and his family can now be found cruising the Chesapeake aboard their Beneteau 381. We are pleased this seasoned sales professional and life-long boating enthusiast has joined our team here at Curtis Stokes Associates; where he is focused on helping sellers find the right buyer and buyers find right boat.
Jason can be reached at Jason@CurtisStokes.net or call 410-507-1259.
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes & Associates have a brokerage office in Annapolis, Maryland.
Annapolis, a world famous boating center and cruising area is on the the Chesapeake Bay. Annapolis is home to the US Naval Academy whose students are seen practicing their skills on the water daily. Annapolis was once the United States capitol as well as being the capitol of Maryland today. The city is steeped in history which has been well preserved for interesting local architecture and scenic waterfront views everywhere.
Annapolis hosts the US Sailboat and US Powerboat Shows every fall bringing boaters from all over to see newly built boats and yachting accessories on display.