31' (9.63m) Sloop - Blue Heron
2001 Hunter Sloop
- Cambridge Maryland United States
- Fiberglass Hull
The Hunter 320 was designed to be a comfortable, safe, easy to sail, family cruiser. She has many features found in larger vessels and boasts two private staterooms including a full aft cabin with a nice, full sized berth. This design came out in 2000 and was one of Hunter's most popular designs, well suited for family cruising but easily single-handed.
Blue Heron is a lovely mid sized cruiser and a wonderful all around vessel from her large accommodating cockpit to her warm and inviting interior. All this coupled with her shoal draft allows you to gunk hole anywhere in the Chesapeake and beyond.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 31' 7" (9.63 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 10' 10"
Bridge Clearance: 47' "
Draft Max: 4' 4"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 28 Gallons (105.99 Liters)
Fresh Water: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Holding Tank: 24 Gallons (90.85 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Starting forward, she has a private cabin that sleeps 2 and a hanging locker. Next is the main salon with a settee to port followed by a navigation station. To starboard is an L-shaped dinette. Aft of the dinette is a wonderfully large U-shaped sea galley. Across from the galley to port is the enclose head and directly aft is the access to the master stateroom with large double berth and hanging locker. She has lots of light and many opening ports and hatches for good ventilation. The teak cabinetry and teak and holly sole add warmth along with her dark blue cushions in the salon. Centerline companionway leads to her comfortable cockpit and is also access to the engine. All lines are lead aft through Jam cleats to the cockpit for ease in single handing.
She offers a generous cockpit with 2 stern rail seats, cockpit table attached to the pedestal with instruments and engine controls. The helm seat hinges aft, leading onto the walk-through transom with a retractable swim ladder and cockpit shower. Above the cockpit is the stainless steel arch which serves as an attachment point for both the mainsheet as well as the bimini. This keeps the cockpit clear and uncluttered.
Well appointed U-shaped galley with lots of counter and cabinet space.
- Single stainless steel sink with pressure hot and cold water
- Origo Microwave
- Frigoboat refrigeration
- 2 burner propane stove
- misc galley ware
Sails and rigging;
- Aluminum deck stepped mast with fractional rig
- Double spreaders
- Roller furling headsail with navy sun shield
- In-mast roller furling main with navy sun shield on aft end
- (2) Lewmar #30 Self-tailing winches on cabin top
- (6) Jam cleats on cabin top
- Stainless steel arch with built-in traveler for main sheet
- Boom vang
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter
- Raymarine auto pilot
- West Marine Bluetooth/sirius XM Radio
- Raytheon VHF
- Raytheon Depth, speed, wind speed and direction
This vessel has a very low maintenance exterior with no teak to varnish and all stainless steel hardware.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with side stanchions and double life lines
- Stainless steel arch
- Biminim aft and forward of arch
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Stainless steel handrails
- (2) stern seats with cup holders on the aft pulpit
- Companionway canvas cover
- Integrated telescoping boarding ladder in the transom platform
- Walk-thru transom as helm seat folds down aft
- Stainless steel grab rails at transom
- Swim platform storage lockers port and stb
- Built-in combing pockets in forward end of cockpit for line storage
- 12 volt system for house and engine
- 110V shore power with 30 amp cord
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heat
- LED lighting throughout
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 0.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.