38' (11.63m) 38 - Plan Sea
Welcome aboard the 2007 Hunter 38! This well-maintained vessel is a joy to sail, combining good performance, comfort, and style.
- Long Beach California United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 128,000 USD
€ 118,854 Euros
$ 172,810 CAD
Welcome aboard the 2007 Hunter 38!
This well-maintained vessel is a joy to sail, combining good performance, comfort, and style. With a spacious cockpit, large open salon, two staterooms, and a head with separate shower stall, she's perfect for cruising with family and friends.
Notable features of this Hunter 38 include:
- Yanmar 3JH4E diesel engine
- Electric anchor windlass
- Upgraded dodger, bimini, and connector
- Full galley with propane stove and oven, fridge, microwave, and double sink
- In-mast furling mainsail and roller furling jib
This Hunter 38 has received several electronic upgrades in 2019, which enhance her navigation and safety capabilities. They include:
- Raymarine Axiom 12 RV chartplotter: A state-of-the-art touchscreen display that offers advanced charting, radar, sonar, and RealVision 3D imaging.
- Em-Trak B300 AIS transceiver with S300 antenna: A high-performance automatic identification system (AIS) that enables you to see and be seen by other vessels in real-time.
- MAGNU Inv/Charger-Sw MS 125/2800 W: A powerful inverter and charger that supports your AC power needs on board.
- Renogy 160 Watt 12 Volt Extremely Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel: An ultra-lightweight, ultra-thin solar panel that can be custom-shaped to fit your boat's contours. Along with the solar panel charge controller and parallel solar panel output on 3 panels, you can enjoy a reliable, sustainable source of power while at anchor.
Don't miss this opportunity to own a beautiful and well-equipped Hunter 38 sailboat in Long Beach, CA. Contact us today to schedule a showing!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 38' 2" (11.63 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 11"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 3
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 36 Gallons (136.27 Liters)
Fresh Water: 75.03 Gallons (284.02 Liters)
Holding Tank: 34 Gallons (128.7 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
I : 46.65 ft
J : 12.07 ft
P : 47.41 ft
E : 19.49 ft
Working Sail Area : 991.03 sq ft
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Ballast: 6559 lb
Displacement: 18342 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.02 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hunter 38 was designed as an exceptionally comfortable cruiser with outstanding performance and easy handling. The Hunter 38's sail plan features a large roach mainsail with flaking system and an anodized B&R double spreader fractional rig with struts on a conventional mast, or the easy-to-sail Selden furling system. Coupled with either sail plan, the Hunter 38's stainless steel rudder design delivers exceptional power that is more aerodynamically efficient and responsive when under way. Interior comfort rules in the Hunter 38, thanks to the dedicated effort of our team of interior designers and stylists. Spaciousness is achieved by the 6?6? tall cabin ceiling framed in solid teak, which is balanced by an Everwear laminate teak-and-holly sole. An extra large salon, master stateroom with en suite head, guest stateroom with V-berth, full-service galley and dedicated nav station all work together onboard the Hunter 38 to create a functional interior living environment.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar Diesel Engine
- Engine Model: 3J4HE
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 40.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.