1992 Island Packet
38' (11.58m) 35 -
Rebuilt engine and tranny, great canvas with full enclosure, new standing rigging, recently replaced sails and electronics all add up to a boat you should see. Sans Souci Too, with her thoughtful upgrades, could be your boat.
- Rock Hall Maryland United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by S&J Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 38' " (11.58 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' "
Bridge Clearance: 48' "
Draft Max: 4' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 48 Gallons (181.7 Liters)
Fresh Water: 90 Gallons (340.69 Liters)
Holding Tank: 15 Gallons (56.78 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The Island Packet 35 is still one of the best loved designs to come out of the Island Packet line. She is volumous but pretty, with a shear that invites glances where ever she goes.
The interior is well thought out and ventilates extremely well, thanks to eleven opening stainless steel ports and five opening overhead hatches. Storage abounds behind and underneath settee's and the galley is safe and secure for cooking at sea.
Forward Cabin with privacy doors to salon & head compartment. Large double v-berth with full length teak shelves, large storage lockers under and a generous cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf over. Two opening ports plus overhead hatch, deck vent and varnished teak & holly sole.
Next aft is the forward head is shower with teak seat, curtain on track and large vanity with a stainless steel sink. Other amenities of the forward head include hot/cold pressure water, unbreakable mirror, Formica counter with teak trim, storage cabinets, opening port and an overhead hatch. Also toothbrush holder with cup and toilet paper holder.
Continuing aft is the main salon with pull-out double settee berth to port, and a single settee berth to starboard. There are teak cabinets and bookshelves outboard of both settees and large storage areas behind and under each settee as well. There is also a cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf over in this area. Island Packet’s signature deluxe drop-leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (with bottle storage) for an unobstructed 4' wide varnished teak and holly sole. Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports and deck vents allow great ventilation. There are also overhead handrails in the main salon. Under the settee there is also Chart Storage.
The nav station is next aft with a large table with tray storage under, nav light, generous nav and electronics cabinet with the master A/C and D/C electrical panels. There is also room for a variety of owner installed equipment.
Continuing aft to starboard is the galley. To port is the aft cabin with privacy door to main cabin. Large double berth with full length teak shelf outboard, storage lockers under and a dressing seat. Generous cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf over, bureau with shelf over, two opening ports plus and overhead hatch. The aft cabin also has a teak and holly sole.
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Screens for all overheads and opening ports
- Custom teak trim throughout with battens to dress behind settees, outboard on forward v-berth and overhead, in the salon.
The galley in Sans Souci Too is efficient and safe.
- Double bowl stainless steel sinks - Replaced original faucet with one that has integral sprayer
- Three burner Force 10 Stove with oven -NEW 2019
- Microwave oven
- Frigoboat Keel Cooled Refrigeration with controllers and additional insulation
- Galley ware will be included
- Raymarine i50 series Knot/Depth/ Wind Speed/ Wind Direction - NEW 2022
- Raymarine Chartplotter/ Radar - NEW 2019
- New Radar Mast - 2022
- Raymarine P70S Series Autopilot with below deck ram drive - NEW 2019
- ICom-MY 22 VHF
- Sirius XM Radio
- Outdated and replaced autopilot head to port of the helmsmans seat does not function. NEW Raymarine P70S replaces.
Sails and Rigging
Sans Souci Too is cutter rigged with furling on both headsail and staysail. All lines, including reefing lines, are led aft to the cockpit.
- NEW standing rigging 2022
- NEW Headsail and Staysail Furlers
- Newer North Headsail - 2016
- Newer Fully Battened Main - 2019 - Frictionless sail slide system, batt cars, North Sails Stack Pack and newer main halyard.
- Newer Staysail - 2020
- Spare Genoa and Staysail
- New mast wiring/ lights/ tri-color/ steaming and foredeck light
- Mast Mounted Whisker Pole
Sans Souci Too has full 110v and 12v systems. There is a Guest Battery Selector switch.
- All mast wiring and lights new 2020
- Mast down in 2021 and up in 2022 - all rewired and tricolor added at mast head
- Full nav and interior lights - Interior lights are LED with some functioning either red or white
- (3) House Batteries AGM Group 27 (300 amp hr), (1) Group 27 AGM Start Battery, (1) Group 27 AGM Bow Thruster Battery
- Balmar High Output Alternator plus spare
- Xantrex Link 20 Battery Monitor
- ProMariner Inverter/Charter - 2019
- Electrical Panel updated in 2022 and additional panel added. There are breakers for all equipment
- Solar Panel 350V - New 2020
- Victron Monitor/Controller with Phone App
- (2) 30 Amp Shore Power Receptacles - One designated for the air conditioner
- High Output Alternator
- 2 Dockside Electrical Cables and Splitter
Hull and Deck
- Bottom blasted and stripped to gel coat - 2021 - Barrier coated and then Trinidad paint
- Vetus Bow Thruster, NEW 2014
- Windlass - Quick brand, vertical electrical windlass
- Bruce anchor with 100ft 5/16 in chain and 100 ft of line, Rocna with 200 ft of 3/8 in chain and extra CQR in locker
- Deck washdown
- Stainless Dorades
- Teak Rub Rail
- Dodger, Bimini, Connecting Panel AND full enclosure
- Side and aft grab rails on Dodger
- Sun Awning
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Teak Companionway Doors
- Cockpit Cushions and additional adjustable deck chairs
- Raised Helmsmans Cushion
- Kato Dinghy Davits
- AB 9.5' Inflatable Dinghy with Aluminum Floor - including anchor and davit bridle
- 9.9 Yamaha Outboard, 4 stroke with lock
- Outboard engine hoist - 2019
Mechanical and Plumbing
San Souci Too has had a totally rebuilt engine and transmission installed in August of 2020. The old one was shipped and a newly rebuilt one sent.
- Yanmar 3HM35 F new in 2020 with 220 hours (Confusing hour meters with three meters and one working!) Can explain when necessary.
- Rebuilt transmission in 2020
- Cutlass Bearing and new dripless shaft seal NEW 2023
- Dual Racor System - great!!!
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- New holding tank, hoses, vent hose, Y-valve and hand pump for overboard holding tank discharge - 2021
- Bow Thruster
- Water Heater - NEW 2022
- Direct read furl tank gauge
- Water gauge at nav station
- Holding tank gauge at nav station
- Dock Lines, Fenders and Coast Guard Gear
- Jack Lines
- Two inflatable life vests
- "Marriage Saver" communication system to use while docking and anchoring
- Revere 6 Person Life Raft good till July 2024
- Lots of spare parts
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3HM35 F
- Engine Year: 2020
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 34.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 220.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.