30' (9.22m) 303 - Buccaneer
1984 Pearson 303
- Shelter Island New York United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Buccaneer is great for family daysailing and coastal cruising. Between 1983 and 1986, Pearson Yachts in Portsmouth, Rhode Island, churned out over 300 of these compact but roomy masthead sloops. She has a "big boat feel" that defies her 30-foot length. The 10-foot beam allows sleeping quarters for five, a small galley, comfortable dining area, and adequate privacy. For sleeping arrangements, there's a quarterberth aft while the settees in the saloon count as two single-berths. The master cabin forward has a generous V-berth for two with small bureau, hanging locker and cubbies. The head, located to starboard and forward of the saloon, is roomy enough so as not to feel cramped when using the handheld shower hose and nozzle. Four large portholes allow in plenty of natural light, enhanced by deck hatches for both illumination and ventilation. She features a teak-and-holly sole and carries 38 gallons of freshwater. Headroom throughout is 6 feet 3 inches. She is located in Greenport, NY for the winter and available by appointment only. Contact Bruce McDonald for more information. Check out the Full Specs and call for an appointment to see her.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 30' 3" (9.22 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 10' 11"
Bridge Clearance: 44' 3"
Draft Max: 4' 3"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 0 Knots
Cruise Speed: 0 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 22 Gallons (83.28 Liters)
Fresh Water: 38 Gallons (143.85 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Horseshoe Life Ring
- 2 200ft of 1 in nylon anchor line with 30 ft of chain
- 2 Danforth anchors one 16lbs and one 30 lbs
- 2 blade feathering Maxiprop
- New bilge pump installed 2019
- Media Blast Bottom off 2015, seal and repaint with anti fouling
- New dodger made by Mills installed 2009
- New sail cover made by Mills installed 2016
- Magna Charcoal Grill
- Collapsible water hose
- 10 life Jackets
- Tool kit
- Dishes, silverware and cooking utensils and pots and pans
- New Dripless Cutless bearing with steel shaft installed 2018
- Origio 2 burner stove
- Assorted docking lines
- New wind indicator installed in 2019
- Hood Seafurl Roller Furling System
- Teak Folding Cockpit table
- 2 800Ah Batteries
- Assorted local paper charts
- Boat hook
- First aid kit
- Manual Horn, Air Horn
- Assorted Docking Lines
- Assorted Sail Stops
- Teak Cockpit Drink holder
- Radar reflector
- North Mainsail year 2001 with 2 reef points
- North roller jib 135 % year 2010
- Hood original roller jib 110% never used
- Hood original Multipurpose reaching spinnaker use once
- All North sails professionally maintained by North annually
- Garmin 740 chartplotter
- Signet SL267A Digital knotlog
- Signet SL 172 Depth Sounder
- Signet SL 254 wind speed and direction indicator
- West Marine VHF model 580
- Jenson Stereo CD and AM and FM Radio
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 2GMF
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 0.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.