39' (12.04m) Sailmaster - First Wish
Picture yourself sailing off to the islands and beyond on this exquisite example of the Richard Lazzara designed Gulfstar 39 Sailmaster is from the golden era of Gulfstar. Contact me to set up a private showing.
- Punta Gorda Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
This Gulfstar Sailmaster is absolutely gorgeous, impeccably clean and has been well maintained her entire life. Whoever purchases her will be fortunate indeed. She comes with a transferable slip with a live-aboard option at beautiful Burnt Store Marina; an upscale gated community in Punta Gorda, FL.
Engines and Mechanical
• Electric Yacht System Quiet Torque 20.0 dual electric motors.
• Dakota Lithium propulsion and house batteries 2022.
• 48v to 12v DC converter 2022.
• New electric fuel pumps, filters, and fuel lines for generator 2022
• Fuel tank cleaned and fuel polished 2019.
• Phasor 7kw generator with less than 100 hours.
• Edison pedestal steering rebuilt 2007.
• Whale gusher manual bilge pump 2018.
• Electric bilge pump reconditioned 2017.
• Two Quick Charge propulsion bank chargers, 40 amp and 25 amp.
• 30 amp Iota house charger.
• All bronze thru hull fittings.
• 17” Max Prop Easy feathering propeller 2021.
• Prop shaft 2021.
• PSS drip-less shaft seal 2021.
• Forward with starboard locker and laundry compartment, hanging lockers to port.
• Custom bamboo mattress with vinyl protector on bottom.
• Long sleeping space to accommodate tall sailors.
• Custom vberth side cushions with removable washable covers.
• Lumitec touch dome LED dimmable lighting fixtures.
• Samsung 28” UHD monitor.
• Dual AC outlets with USB chargers.
• Two stainless ports with screens.
• Lewmar Ocean Series overhead hatch.
• L shaped settee portside, settee to starboard.
• Large salon windows for a bright and open feel.
• Custom interior window treatments with Reflectix for insulation.
• New carpet.
• Teak interior.
• Abundant storage and all stowage lockers freshly painted.
• Two Lewmar Ocean Series overhead hatches.
• Long quarter berth with custom latex mattress and bedding.
• Large enclosed head with separate shower stall opposite galley.
• Thetford Efit electric flush head.
• Shields Poly X sanitation hose with lifetime warranty against permeation.
• 30 gallon plastic holding tank 2017
• Stainless port with screen.
• Alder Barbour top loading 12v refrigerator/freezer.
• Shipmate dual burner propane stove/oven with propane solenoid safety switch.
• Copper coated countertops.
• Large single basin sink.
• Teak shelving.
• Flip up hinged wall tray for additional counter space.
• 6 gallon Raritan electric water heater.
Electronics and Navigation
• Raymarine ST60 wind speed and direction.
• Raymarine ST60 speed and distance logs.
• Raymarine ST60 depth sounder.
• Danforth pedestal compass
• Standard Horizon VHF radio
• Victron BMV-712 bluetooth battery monitors
• Kenwood touchscreen stereo with two salon and two stateroom speakers.
Sails and Rigging
• Mack fully battened mainsail with two reef points.
• North Sail 135% furling genoa with matching black canvas cover.
• Lazy jacks 2017.
• Running rigging 2018.
• Standing rigging and chain plates 2021.
• Single spreader aluminum mast with two stainless steel mast steps.
• Garhauer 6:1 mainsheet system.
• Garhauer traveler.
• Schafer 2100 roller furling system.
• Two Barient 28 self-tailing sheet winches in cockpit.
• Barient 23 self-tailing halyard winch in cockpit.
• Barient winches on mast and boom.
• 8 life jackets.
• 3 mounted fire extinguishers and 2 flotation devices.
• Viking 8 person life raft.
• Emergency tiller.
• Life sling with matching black canvas cover.
• Ditch bag.
Deck and Hull
• Balsa cored topsides and deck.
• Solid teak anchor platform
• Awlgrip two part LPU paint 2016.
• Non-skid 2016.
• Two dorade vents powder coated 2019 with stainless guards.
• 55# Mantus M1 anchor 2022 with 300’ of 3/8 G4.
• Lofrans vertical electric windlass with dedicated battery.
• LED navigation lights.
• LED steaming, anchor, and deck light 2021.
• Sunbrella black canvas for dodger, bimini, mainsail cover, hatches, pedestal, cockpit organizer storage bag, grill cover, life sling and life raft
• Eisenglass dodger. • Teak folding cockpit table.
• Magma BBQ.
• Long fin keel with skeg hung rudder.
• New rudder shoe 2021.
• 8000 lbs of encapsulated lead ballast.
• Sandblasted, barrier coat, and bottom paint job 2021.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Pier One Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 39' 6" (12.04 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 3"
Bridge Clearance: 54' "
Draft Max: 5' "
Draft Min: 4' 6"
Twin Berths: 1
Queen Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 10 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Electric
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 80 Gallons (302.83 Liters)
Fresh Water: 150 Gallons (567.81 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.