29' (9.12m) 28TE -
"Rhumb Line" is ready for another 6,500 "Loop" adventure. The owner completed the trip in late 2019 and is now ready to begin a few "landside" adventures. This first class cruiser has everything you would need. A 4kw Diesel Generator provides power for AC/Heat/Cool when you go "on the hook".
- Palmetto Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Fillingham Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 29' 11" (9.12 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 10' "
Bridge Clearance: 11' 5"
Draft Max: 3' 9"
Draft Min: 3' 2"
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: 20 Knots
Cruise Speed: 14 Knots
Range NMI: 300
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 132 Gallons (499.67 Liters)
Fresh Water: 36 Gallons (136.27 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Rhumb Line has a spacious cuddy cabin that provides pleanty of room and accommodation. Equipped
with dockside Marine Air Systems reverse cycle AC. She will sleep four adults comfortable with her
forward convertible V-Berth and a mid cabin double berth.
An enclosed manual head with a 12 gallon holding tank.
- New 2021 Samsung Microwave Oven
- New 2021 Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer 12v/110V
- Glomate single burner propane stove
- Drop-leaf for additional counter top space
- Cabinet storage for dishes and silverware
- Shore Power Inlet
- Northern Lights 4KW Generator
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Freshwater Flush system along with heat exchanger cooling.
- New 2022 Morse Shift control
- Retuned 2021 4 Blade Nibral Propeller
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic SeaStar Steering with Tilt Wheel & Autopilot
- All Manufacturer campaigns Completed (Service Recalls)
Hull & Deck
- Hot/Cold Freshwater Transom Shower
- Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass
- 2019 200' Anchor rode & 20' Chain
- 9-Stainless Steel Opening Portlights
- Single Bowmar Hatch for emergency egress
- Firebox Fire Suppression System
- Totally Enclosed Aft Cabin with Three Openings 2018
- Pilothouse Configuration with full windshield with large sliding safety glass windows
- Removable Drop Curtain for full enclosure
- 20" LED TV with remote & internal antenna (picks up stations up to 40 miles away)
- Garmin echomap-series Color GPS Plotter (2019)
- Garmin Autopilot with Chart Plotting
- Clarion Marine Stereo and Maxima Speakers
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS
- CD Player
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Chemical Head
- Hot Water
- Deep Freezer
- Sea Water Pump
- Battery Charger
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Cushions
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.