2000 Tiara Yachts
31' (9.45m) 3100 Open - Riggerous
This particular 2000 Tiara 3100 "Riggerous" is truly the pefect cruiser/weekender and a well-quipped fishing boat. Riggerous is unique with custom-installed fishing upgrades that were not available as factory-installed options. These include a custom Divinycell hardtop with anodized aluminum frame a
- Solomons Maryland United States
- 3100 Open
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 85,000 USD
€ 78,926 Euros
$ 114,757 CAD
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 31' " (9.45 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 12' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 3' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 37 Knots
Cruise Speed: 28 Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 246 Gallons (931.21 Liters)
Fresh Water: 38 Gallons (143.85 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- The Tiara 3100 has a lovely interior and can accommodate up to 4 people. She has warm teak bulkheads and a Faux teak and holly sole. Opening ports and hatches allow for excellent ventilation. Forward she has an off-set double berth to starboard (32"x76"x94")with hanging locker and seat to port. The berth has a massive amount of storage in the forward portion of it and a gas assist lid locker at the aft end for bedding and such. There is a mirror the width of the forward portion of the bunk, with wide fiddled shelves along both hullsides. Consealed lighting behind upholstered soffits runs the length of the hullsides and lends an ambiance to the space. Privacy from the salon is via a curtain.
- The salon has a large U-shaped dinette that can convert to an additional double berth to starboard, with storage beneath the seat cushions. Above and behind is a shelf area, with another fiddled shelf above that. On the aft bulkhead are the electric panels and two storage cubbies. There are also two opening lockers above the dinette. The headroom is 6'2". Two of the dinette seat cushions need recovering.
- Opposite to port is the well equipped galley followed by the fully enclosed head. Entry to the head is at the base of the companionway steps on port. The entire space is modular for easy wipe-down. Vanity, head and shower all in one.
- Steps lead to the bridge deck that is fully enclosed by new Eisenglass and canvas and a hardtop. Mates seat to port with an aft facing seat behind. To starboard is the helm seat with an a fish cleaning station behind it. There is lots of storage beneath all of the bridge deck seating. There is top access to the engine compartment through the bridge deck sole. The entire bridge deck will raise to provide full access to the engines. Additionally the helm console is hinged and will tip forward for easy access to all the electronics and engine controls.
- Aft is the large cockpit, excellent for fishing or just enjoying time on the water. There is a transom door, bolster pads surround the cockpit area, and a long fold-down seat aft can tuck up under the transom for an open cockpit.
- Nicely equipped galley with storage above and under the counter with drawers and cabinet.Single stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water
- 2 burner electric cooktop
- Microwave oven
- AC DC under counter Norcold refridge
- Simrad Autopilot
- IC-M412 VHF radio
- Simrad GPS
- Fish finder (should be replaced)
- ACR Spotlight controls
- Clarion Am/Fm/Cass stereo
Electrical and Mechanical
- Twin Crusader 454 XLI 320HP fuel injected engines; She will cruise at 28MPH and 2300 RPM, top end is 37MPH at 4000RPM
- Fresh water cooled engines
- Marine Air reverse cycle AC and HT
- Tiara custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel
- Two 30 amp 50' shore power cords with adaptor
- Amp meter
- Reverse polarity indicator
- Dual bank 12V battery system with battery switches and 2 new AGM batteries
- Battery charger
- Maxwell windlass with foot switches up and down
- Electric opening center windshield
- Electric windshield wipers
- Morse throttle and shifter controls
- Teleflex hydraulic steering system w/ 20" SS destroyer wheel
- Bronze rudders and struts
- Stainless steel prop shafts
- Two Nibral props
- Dual VDO engine instrumentation includes; tach, volt meters, fuel gauges, temp gauges, hour meters and oil press gauges
- Engine compartment lighting
- Vernay mufflers
- 6 gallon hot water heater w/exchanger
- Tank monitor
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- Waste macerator w/Y-valve
- Trim tabs
- Head was replaced with a manual head
- Helm deck floor courtesy lighting
- Courtesy lights in salon as well
Hull and Deck
- Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces
- Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain
- One piece welded 316 stainless steel bow rail with pulpit
- Tower Power Custom hardtop
- 2022 full hardtop enclosure
- Tanneau cockpit cover
- Bronze seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings
- Self-draining cockpit with scupper drains
- Tiara custom welded aluminum aircraft-styled windshield with Solex 1/4" tempered safety glass
- Three flush acrylic forward deck hatches
- Captain's seat with locker and tackle center
- Companion back-to-back seat with locker storage
- 316 SS rub rail
- Molded in fiberglass bow pulpit
- SS bow roller
- Danforth anchor with rode
- Dock lines
- USCG safety package
- 5 Electric Walker downriggers
- 2 double spreader Lee outriggers
- Flush floor recirculating live-well with macerator
- Large flush floor storage box with macerator
- 5 gunnel rod holders
- Molded-in transom door and gate
- 6 Rod holders (gold) on the aluminum frame for the hardtop
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.