43' (13.11m) 430 Super Sport Crossover - CADRE
This one-owner 2020 Formula 430 Super Sport Crossover is brand new to the market. She has exceptionally LOW hours (145)!
- Sag Harbor New York United States
- 430 Super Sport Crossover
- Fiberglass Hull
Price recently reduced!!!
Listing is still being developed, please call for additional information.
This one-owner 2020 Formula 430 Super Sport Crossover is brand new to the market. She has exceptionally LOW hours (145)! Whether you are seeking high-speed thrills, a relaxing cruise, or a fun-filled day of water sports, this vessel effortlessly adapts to your desires.
Her owner seems to have added every conceivable option in curating this stunning build - Mercury Racing Quad Verado 400R with joystick piloting (400hp each with approx 145 hrs), TV3 Satellite TV system, Seakeeper 6 Gyro Stabilization System, 30,000 BTU cockpit A/C, aft cockpit electric grill, underwater multi-colored LED lights, swim platform sport station with drink holders, her bottom was last painted (white) in March 2023. She is the only one that we are aware of that has the custom option of the silver grey painted superstructure. True to her owner's form, she received the 300-hr engine service (even though she only has approx 145 hours) in March of 2023 on all 4 Mercury 400 R's.
She is being sold with the balance of the Formula Guard Protection (including the engines) thru 6/27/2024. (Note: Buyer to be responsible for transferring the balance of above warranties and any applicable fees.)
CADRE features include (but are not limited to):
- Seakeeper 6 Gyro stabilization system
- Mercury Racing Quad Verado 400R with joystick piloting
- Full Hullside Flagship Fusion Graphic C - Dark Charcoal Metallic to Silver Diamond Metallic
- Custom superstructure silver grey paint
- 300-hr service done March of 2023
- Fresh bottom paint March of 2023
- Multi-color complete cowl with premium colors
- Raymarine triple Axiom XL 16 GPS chartplotters with Magnum radar
- FLIR M324S marine thermal camera
- Aft cockpit insulated cooler with refrigerator/freezer
- TV3 Satellite TV System
- Woodgrain vinyl decking throughout full cockpit - aged teak
- Cockpit A/C
- Electric sunroof
- Bow thruster
- Underwater multi-colored LED lights
- Swim platform sport station with drink holders
- Mercury premium theft deterrent system
- SiriusXM satellite weather service receiver
- Cockpit LED/LCD HDTV with Blu-ray player
- Aft cockpit electric grill
- Paddle board racks
...and many more!!!
Contact us today to schedule a personal tour!
Do you have a trade? We will consider it. Give us a call to discuss.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nashville Yacht Brokers. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 43' " (13.11 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 12' "
Bridge Clearance: 11' 9"
Draft Max: 3' 7"
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 500 Gallons (1892.71 Liters)
Fresh Water: 56 Gallons (211.98 Liters)
Holding Tank: 43 Gallons (162.77 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.